All Things Cancer Men

• autumn>>Hey Sandran712...^^^That was a quote from Emeraldfield's writing. I'm with you

Sandran712>>Ohh I'm sorry.I been out of the loop for a week.And just getting back.My computer had problems.so I guess that was a blonde moment..LOL

• "My advice, find out what his relationship is like with his mother, that will really tell you a lot about what to expect in your relationship with him. If you are made to feel that you are in competition with Mom, or he wants you to compensate for whatever was lacking in Mom, think twice, no three times before going any further. "

ok. so if a cancer male feels bitterness toward his mother for abandoning him as a teenager. (His parents got divorced, father moved overseas, and his mom left him and his brother to live by themselves and moved in with another man) then how will this affect his relationships with women? He is 33 and has not had any serious relationships with women yet.

• Luazinha>>He is 33 and has not had any serious relationships with women yet.

Sandran712>>>I agree with that.But, someone mentioned that we should see how a guy treats his mother.I have guy friends that their mother died at an early age.So you can't always tell how a man treats a woman.

• So what happens if you point out the game a cancer is playing and them why they are doing that? Do they deny it? Is it better to ignore it and pretend you didn't notice?

• Luazinha>>So what happens if you point out the game a cancer is playing and them why they are doing that? Do they deny it? Is it better to ignore it and pretend you didn't notice?

Sandran712>>Oh I can see someone calling out a Cancer playing a game..Ohhh the fireworks..LOL..They will deny it.Most of the time.But, if they admit it sometimes they do this when the feelings for you are not strong enough to with-stand the relationship.I personally think it's better to not really pretend/ignore.But, to be cautious, hold back and learn from their behavior.Ignoring is just admitting denial.You are not actually letting them get away with it.But, collect the information they tell you and then call them on it.

• Hi all, well, first, Sandran712, if you read my posts, you will see that they are balanced with both the positive and negative traits seen in Cancers, particularly males. And I will state again, the males and females of each sign are different. Also, I am not saying all Cancers are sleazy, and sleazy is subjective, what I am saying is that attractions come easy, how far they choose to go varies with each individual. What I will say, is that Cancers often, not all and not always, but many, particularly the males, will get so caught up in a moment, and get their feelings bruised so easily that they often react before considering their actions or how it impacts the person they are involved with. Again, just as with generic horoscopes, etc., do not always apply to all born under them, I NEVER have stated that the patterns mentioned are RULES.

Autumn Spirt, if someone is not satisfied in relationship, and has agreed to monogamy, they should get out of rather than betraying their partner, new love interest, and themselves or come to a mutual agreement of non-monogamy. But of course, things don't always go 'as the should'. Bottomline, I am sure every sign has it's share of people who have not chosen, or who have not had the strength to do this, and have cheated...one would have to be delusional to think otherwise, and I nowhere stated that is an exclusive or an inevitable Cancer trait. Also, evey sign of the zodiac has traits that sound great, and some that don't sound so hot, just as is true with almost everything in the world. (And yes, Cancers abound in my circle, from family, to friends, to romantic liasons, and I have experienced both the beautiful, and less kind tendencies that some born under the sign seem to have in common...otherwise I would not have bothered posting. I apologize if somehow, the post was not as balanced as I hoped, though I stand by it).

Just want to clear that up, also, the original post did ASK for sharing of experience.

Autumn Spirit, as for water signs being superior in psychic ability to all others of the Zodiac, that I personally know to be otherwise, as I have known generations of pyschics and intuitives who have proven otherwise, and do not agree with, just as your mind is set to the contrary, but then, you did not ask for another p.o.v., so I digress. Each has their own truth, I suppose.

Peace.

• Luazinha

"ok. so if a cancer male feels bitterness toward his mother for abandoning him as a teenager. (His parents got divorced, father moved overseas, and his mom left him and his brother to live by themselves and moved in with another man) then how will this affect his relationships with women? He is 33 and has not had any serious relationships with women yet."

Hi Luazinha,

The reason I stated that, not just due to experience (and I guess the relationship with mom can apply to men of all signs) is that the Cancerian man's relationship with his mother seems to play a more prominent role in how he deals with the world, especially romantic relationships with women than in some of the other signs. I am by no means an expert, so take this with a grain of salt, but my guess, if there is bitterness, and the divorce was traumatic, it will take time to work through trust issues until he feels secure, but that takes alot of work on both ends; it will take lots of patience on your part.

Some questions you may wish to ask yourself, is how much you are willing and able to invest emotionally, and timewise? Then maybe ask yourself, can I do this out of love, and be content with the process even if the results are not exactly as hoped for, and, can I stay true to my own self? Or, just go with your gut/heart, and see where it leads...you'll know.

• Emerald>>Again, just as with generic horoscopes, etc., do not always apply to all born under them, I NEVER have stated that the patterns mentioned are RULES.

Sandran712>>I do believe this.Because Not only am I Cancer.My pastor at church is also Cancer.And he doesn't carry the sleazy part of the sign.He is very faithful to family.I try to pick up on the goodness of Cancer traits.Personally I find it b--ooorrring..LOL.But,I also find it hard to read him intuitively like he is blocking my path or something.

• Emerald-thanks for your input. I somehow feel that we have relationships to work on inner parts of that us that need growing and healing. I didn't date for 11 years and sometimes I pushed away people just because i wanted to avoid the hassle, or work involved. It just seemed so much easier to be alone. I already see things that are changing inside me because of this relationship, I also have insecurity and mom issues maybe they do not affect me to the extent of cancer but I can late somewhat. Time will tell, but since this is a long distance relationship there hasn't been much time to get in depth. the last few times were only 2 or 3 days between his layovers, I figured his bitterness toward his mother was influencing him, 14 years ago I rejected him so he added that on top of that and may think women all end up rejecting him. I'll willing to put in the effort to convince him that I won't this time. I don't have any expectations this time.

• Emeraldfields: "Autumn Spirit, as for water signs being superior in psychic ability to all others of the Zodiac, that I personally know to be otherwise, as I have known generations of pyschics and intuitives who have proven otherwise, and do not agree with, just as your mind is set to the contrary"

AutumnSpirit: Well I suppose you may want to go back and read the context of the word "psychic" and the sentence it was used in because the words you use in the above quoted paragraph are solely your words, not mine. In fact if you do go back and re-read you will see how specific I was in the reference. You may see you misunderstood. You may also see

my disclaimer regarding my expertise regarding all Cancers.

Regarding the three water signs specifically Cancer I also stand by my experiences and knowledge and much research in that Cancers are best matched with the other two water signs as well as the two earth signs pointed out <--especially if these two earth signs have planets in their charts of the water element. However, if there is a water sunsign with many air/fire in their charts the compatibility lessens with the water sun sign. When the water signs are matched well, the PYSCHIC CONNECTION as well as understanding between them are far greater. I hope I was able to clarify. Peace to you and Happy New Year Everyone! 🙂

• Hi Luazinha,

Thanks, I couldn't agree (or relate) with you more! Good luck in 2010, you certainly have a healthy attitude about everything. When you said:

'I somehow feel that we have relationships to work on inner parts of that us that need growing and healing'

I realize, that's something I really need to make a greater effort to keep at the forefront of my consciousness. Thanks for stating this!

• Okay Autumnspirit, will do

• I think Cancer guys are very emo lol it's so true! I have a Cancer moon and all my life I've been very emotional and in tune with all my feelings. Being emo to me is being able to visualize and imagine the world around you based on feeling and emotion - and that's all feelings, not just negative depressive ones; haha that's my Libran side kickin' in trying to reason them all out on a scale of 1 to 10 oh my! And add some Taurean willpower to the mix and you got yourself one super emo person hahaha that's me - lol it was way too cute & funny to describe 😄 The problem I often see many times is that feelings are fantasy, imaginative, and somewhat fact. However, on the bright side, being able to show emotion allows one to be in touch on a deeper level with their body, mind, and spirit. That's why it's hard for others to understand fully how a Cancer person feels, because they too sometimes can't explain their feelings. I felt that way so many times. Cancerean folks may be moody and somewhat shy too, but they have some of the biggest hearts in the world I think cuz they care so much about every little thing that comes their way. Hope this helps. I once thought having Cancer traits was all sad, but I've been really blessed to have them, they really opened my heart up ten-fold to try just about anything. Yay Cancer rocks hahaha in that sense 😄