All Things Cancer Men

• This post is deleted!

• Well this topic "All Things Cancer Men" is probably the best, where instead of complaining (well, there's some light complaining but bearable) there's some factual information here. I'm a Scorp, pisces moon & rising, and have a Cancer gentleman slow but sure persisting me. I think of him, and he contacts within seconds...each and every time. <--very strange. For now it's more text/some phone, but it's at a pace I am comfortable with as well as he. I just KNOW this man is going to be a part of my remaining life. I do not know how I KNOW...I just do.

What I'd like to comment about is no matter where you go and do your research on the internet, I have found time after time, Cancer males (unless they have a lot of fire or air in their charts) are hands down best suited with, in tune with, other females of water. (again unless the females have a lot of air/fire in their charts) There is an undeniable comfort level and understanding of one another where no question has to be asked, it's already known/sensed. I believe Taurus and Virgo are second runners up but still lack the intense emotions water signs feel. Taurus is packed with PASSION, but still do not hold the unspoken do I dare say psychic connection as the female water signs. It's something the other elements (fire, earth & air) don't understand or underestimate. It has been my experience with cancer friends that they tend to test these other elements more so than the water signs. Sure, there might be an initial test to the water signs by a cancer, pisces or scorpio, but that's usually all it takes. They sense so much more quickly where that water sign is at...usually at the same level of understanding. Supposedly (and without reading any info. on Cancers I sensed) between my scorp sun, pisces moon & rising, this guy is my perfect match with his moon in cancer and rising scorp. Yet I've met other cancer males with fire in their charts or worse air, there's a clear difference. Even still there's that unspoken communication...we simply GET EACH OTHER. So when I see female air/fire signs knocking these cancers down, I can understand why they do. I also see their frustrations as to why the Cancer male is constantly testing the crap out of them. He is missing that understanding, doesn't feel the deep down emotional vibe so he MUST test, and test to see if he can one day completely relax, be himself and love unconditionally, lovingly with the passion that's hidden deep within himself.

Now, I don't claim to be an expert on Cancers, but it's what I feel and sense in these wonderful crustaceans! This man I speak of in my situation, I just know we both have had our walls up our entire lives, and it's just ready to explode. Now, that can be a good thing, or it can be somewhat negative, but I'm telling you, I have so much in my heart and soul that's been guarded because of my high sensing level and smart enough not to give it to the wrong person that it's bubbling over just waiting for this Cancer to meet me half way. Anyway, this is just a personal observation and I wonder if other Cancers here agree in that respect. Yes...I got burned by a Pisces male......who had air in his chart a very long time ago...very deceitful. But I learned to hone in and sense this deceit and damn if I wasn't correct in others who tried to pursue me who I've turned down and later learned......they were snakes! Good for me! Anyway, your thoughts on this would be appreciative. Everyone have a very safe holiday! Happy New Year!

• Merry Christmas to all Cancers! I'm a Cap...your opposite but what the heck! Come to the Happy Holidays site and share your Christmas wishes!! Thank You!!

• I hope you visit my site Happy Holidays and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! It doesn't matter what sign you are to be happy just as long as you're happy with yourself!!

• @Keldjoran and Sandran, well... no ring for this Christmas. But when I saw him last Thursday, our last day together till March 2010...we passed by a jewelry window. He asked me what kind of ring I'd like and I pointed out a couple. He said hopefully he'll get it right.... 😃

Talking about hobbies and your musical talents. My cancer has taken up painting to alleviate stress and negativity. I did read that it's very good for cancers to take up hobbies for the same reasons so you guys don't get bogged down with what's happening, as it's an outlet for your overactive imaginations and self defeating tendencies.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran. Mmmm or it could be everyone's gone away for the holidays ?

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran. Your funny , by the way where is sandran712 ?.. oohhh might of got herself a fella ?. Last seen on my thread 2 days ago .

• I have had the experience, for better or worse, that Cancer men are apparently drawn to me.

Though every individual is different, I have to admit, I see patterns and shared traits according to astrological signs...Cancer men are temperamental, moody, changeable, mercurial, flirtatious to a fault, often have intense relationships with their mothers that greatly influence their relationships with other women (to the point that sometimes or often, it negatively affects their romantic relationships).

They are domestic, emotional, attractive, dynamic, romantic, creative, delicate maybe even fragile (I am not speaking physically), tend to sulk . They also tend to be witty, articulate, intelligent, chaming, and offbeat. Despite their emotionally expressive ways, and occasional smothering, there is always a distance on their part; they want everything from their mate, wish to know and be part of everything, but yet, keep much of themselves separate, or even hidden. Despite their sensitive natures, they can be a little insensitive to others at times. They fight dirty, out of hurt or if they feel cornered, then often regret it once their big heart's factor in. There is a tendency at times to run on impulse.

They seem to do well in their careers if they so choose. They can create and express great beauty, and have a feminine side that sometimes is lacking in some others within the Zodiac.

They are persistent.

They crave attention and find ways to get it, wherever, whatever...both male and female Cancers seem to be very flirtatious and there seems to be a propensity to "test other waters"...even if they cheat, they tend to want to come/go back to their original partner or engage the attentions of multiple admirers at once. If they are cheated on, it hurts them but seem more likely to hold grudges toward rivals in areas of career or in other social arenas. They seem to find romantic and sexual relationships often.

While they are attractive, I tell you if the individual is not really stable, life with a Cancer male is a roller coaster ride with very very low vallies and high peaks. It can be a little draining after awhile, but if you can find one that is committed and principled, it can be a very lovely, loving experience and worth navigating the choppy emotional waters. My advice, find out what his relationship is like with his mother, that will really tell you a lot about what to expect in your relationship with him. If you are made to feel that you are in competition with Mom, or he wants you to compensate for whatever was lacking in Mom, think twice, no three times before going any further.

• I disagree, I have known gifted psychics and holy women who more often than not, were Air or Earth.

• EmeraldFields. I would love you to read my story "Have i lost my cancer b/f for good " and tell me what you think ? I will look forward to your comments, and thank you . Are you irish by any chance , just going by your name ?

• Wednesday, November 25, 2009 3:31 PST

VirgoCookie

"Hmmm. Cancers are quite controlling in a sub concious, indirect way. And wait, there's more... even on these forums they get the most attention... they're controlling it too! Why are Cancer men so popular here, more a statement and observation. Could it be that population wise there are more cancer males roaming around compared with other signs??

CuspbabyApr19 - just a warning before you read any posts on these elusive, hard to catch soft shell crabs, grab yourself a bottle of vino or something heavier, you'll need it 😃 "

I think the control comes from the fact that they are very (tender/soft) emotionally, perhaps, it is a defense mechanism. They are popular in posts because are so darn contrary! So we spend a lot of time just trying to make sense of their sometimes erratic behaviour. They are the ones we usually think are likely to be our lifemate based upon presentation, statements, and their domestic natures. However, while they may not mean to be deceitful or misleading, the fact that they change their minds so often, and live too literally "in the moment" to the point they do not realize or consider the long-term...or how another is perceiving what they are putting out...that feelings get hurt, hearts are broken, etc. and of course, sometimes, you get one who does actually know what he wants, and sometimes, he gets hurt for those same reasons. We could start a thread on Scorpio Men or Libra Men that would probably be equally lengthy. An Aries men thread might less verbose but be very popular...and yes, males and females of the same sign ARE different!

• Hi Llindieloo,

I read, and commented. Mmm, the name not in reference to Irish, I was thinking of other things at time. There is a smidgeon of Irish in my bloodline from way back when, but I don't think most would realize it to look at me. You're in the UK...are you yourself Irish?

• "They crave attention and find ways to get it, wherever, whatever...both male and female Cancers seem to be very flirtatious and there seems to be a propensity to "test other waters"...even if they cheat, they tend to want to come/go back to their original partner or engage the attentions of multiple admirers at once. If they are cheated on, it hurts them but seem more likely to hold grudges toward rivals in areas of career or in other social arenas. They seem to find romantic and sexual relationships often."

If they aren't getting the attention by their significant other they will seek it elsewhere hands down (regardless of sign). Cancer perhaps more so, because they NEED that emotional connection that some are not capable of giving or simply do not sense the Cancer's needs and wants. Cancer unfortunately doesn't communicate this directly because they feel it should come naturally without being told. The personality traits are very similar to that of Scorpio and Pisces, hence why (if again other planets are within the water elements) these two signs are an ideal match, and an unspoken communication/comfort level exists that is so often spoken about by both astrologers and Cancer/Scorp, Cancer Pisces successful lifetime experiences.

Absolutely, I agree, anyone can have psychic abilities, but without the emotion or passion close to or equal to the Cancer, it takes a bit more work and understanding on the other person's part. Cancer senses true love given to him or her which in their minds should be equal if not more and when that isn't received (in the Cancer's mind), the negative qualities of the Cancer will come out more so and yes, unfortunately includes cheating. Again, this does not exclude other signs from the same behavior.

• Hey there 🙂

Hows everyone doin? There aren't many posts about Cancer Males now...looks like we women are learning...YaY !!! 🙂

• Emerald>>>My advice, find out what his relationship is like with his mother, that will really tell you a lot about what to expect in your relationship with him.

Sandran712>>That is not always possible.When growing up.I've had guy friends that their mom had passed away at a young age.

• autumn>>They seem to find romantic and sexual relationships often."

Sandran712>>This is not always true.Because a Cancer does not just go out to find a romp in the hay.Some Cancers may but not all Cancers are so sleazy.

• "They seem to find romantic and sexual relationships often."

Hey Sandran712...^^^That was a quote from Emeraldfield's writing. I'm with you and disagree with that statement. I also agree NOT ALL Cancers have the negative traits pointed out here as well as in other threads.