All Things Cancer Men

• astrodame>>! I was involved with a Sag up till some time ago and although he wanted me for long term,

Sandran712>>I am surprised at that.The Sag I had gave me the I'm just not that into you.You are only good for a lay.LOL.(I didn't have relations with this guy)

• Hey Sandran --- DO NOT leave the boards and KNOW that you're needed on here! Just tone down a bit for other 'health conscious' ppl's sake if you know what I mean 😉

• astrodame>>Hey Sandran --- DO NOT leave the boards and KNOW that you're needed on here! Just tone down a bit for other 'health conscious' ppl's sake if you know what I mean 😉

Sandran712>>I was taking on too much emotional baggage.Cancer's get sucked in real fast on mindless menial posting.Trying to stay away from certain boards.Especially the tarot boards.And senseless soulmate boards.I do not want to go near it..And make my way back in my cozy shell again.

Lindieloo>>since I won't go near the Tarot boards again did you hear an answer from them yet?

• Not from soapmaker yet . the captain told me to move on as he has got a g/f but i already told him that anyway !, LOL

• lindieloo>>Not from soapmaker yet . the captain told me to move on as he has got a g/f but i already told him that anyway !, LOL

Sandran712>>As I could remember soapmaker says she is not a psychic.She feels things like I do.As I feel that this Indian guy of yours may have the girlfriend.I do not feel him being married.But, As time goes on.I am thinking it can be a reality.As he is very close to his parents wanting him to get married.These kinds of Cancer's(that's me)Would not think of leaving our family to reach out for a relationship long distance.We'd be homesick.When my son was sick in the hospital with his stroke.I was only a 50 mile distance from home and it nearly killed me to be away.I cried and cried.Called family and cried some more.I could not leave my son.I am a strong person to be on my own .But, out of my element .I am a basket case.I hated losing control of my emotions in a strange place..We will not leave family.

• Hi guys. Nice to see you MsS712!!! Glad you're still here 😃

@Keldjoran, how you holding up? Any preogress? As for your q's - How do you let someone go?... hmmm tough one. I don't really hold on to anyone. And I never gave second chances. Once you're out. You're out. You know what may help apart from watching he's not just into you, to remind yourself that there will be someone else that will come along who will be everything that you want and need, that you deserve. And you have to make room for him and to be prepared for him yourself. No baggage, no emotional dramas, no holding on to past love. That you've wash away all the negative, you've forgiven and you're now working on yourself mentally, emotionally, spiritually. And you wish this Scorpio guy of yours best of luck and what he deserves, knowing that good things will come to you no matter what, because you are a good person. This positive affirmation always helped me to let go and move on.

• Virgocookie>>I never gave second chances. Once you're out. You're out.

Sandran712>>Some guys I kicked after 1 time of messing up.The Aries..My son's dad I kept him around alot longer.Now in todays world where the patience wears thin.I might give two tries and then kick him..LOL

• okay.. So...Anyone know what cancer men like in a lady? and dislike......?

Thanks

• kezza333>>okay.. So...Anyone know what cancer men like in a lady? and dislike......?

Sandran712>>Being a Cancer female.I am going to guess.They love women with long hair.That is besides.I would say Cancer men hate women wearing anything fake.Like the hair extensions,eye lashes..lol.For some reason they don't like someone wearing alot of gawd awful smelling perfume.They like a woman who is honest.Now..you don't have to go into great detail of past love interests.They probably already know that.Just don't try to deceive a Cancer.Because we feel people out in close physical contact.And we have very good intuition skills.Which I hate because I feel too much emotion and I can get crabby and snappy.Ain't that right?keldjoran...LOL

• fabulous thankyou. that helps 🙂 he lives in another country but we are both british i met him a few weeks ago at a party and now we are corresponding on facebook, if i get this job i want my training will be near where he lives..but i won't get my hope too high.....thanks sandran. pisces kezza

• This post is deleted!

• Cancer men are very simple....well my man is. He's a homebody. Likes movies, Good food and has a small circle of friends. I am a Gemini so its not always a picnic. He keeps me grounded. He's a great dad. He's very romantic and cuddly, which could be a problem if you like your space.

They tend to sulk like babies when things don't go their way. They require alot of attention (emotionally) and they return the gesture as well.

Super Lovers. They could become a different person every encounter!

Good Luck

• mocha>>Cancer men are very simple....well my man is. He's a homebody. Likes movies, Good food and has a small circle of friends

Sandran712>>I am like this.Only I don't care for movies.Good Food is the top priority.I been cooking since I was 9.I am 46 now.My favorite toy growing up was the Easy Bake Oven..lol

mocha>>They require alot of attention (emotionally) and they return the gesture as well.

Sandran712>>I never heard where Cancers require alot of attention.Now..we want attention when we want it.But, to desperately need attention I don't see that.If that were so true then why is the Cancer off and running at every chance and do not see them for long periods of time.I agree there are two types of Cancers.One like Luazinha.She has a Cancer with a profession that requires to be gone for long periods of time.Career oriented..Focuses more on the job .And then there is the other Cancer..A Homebody one that puts family a priority,gets homesick and spends alot of time near the home.This is me.But, I think there is alot of otther signs that act this way.

• @keldjoran --- You asked how to let go of someone...Its never easy boy! Especially for 'water' people like us with all the emotional s*** ruling us most of the times. Infact, more connected you feel to the person, more difficult it gets to let go of them...I agree with your 'fading away' act. I prefer that myself to the confrontation and emotional outburts. And I understand what its like to have no closure when you're desperately seeking one just so you know that you have nothing left to cling onto...If only the other person were as sensitive...Well, I haven't been able to move on from my cancer so far as he's practically everywhere I am! He calls my friends and asks them to put some 'good sense' into me !! Hello...!!! But I am also sorta 'fading away' too...I act very disinterested infront of him.

• @Kezza333 - Cancer men like confident, intelligent and funny women who can hold their own. A woman who repects herself, looks after herself, who can be bold and strong, yet gentle and feminine. That's what they are attracted to and that's what they admire. They like women who dress with class not too outrageous, they prefer more feminine, lady like fashion... think ala Audrey Hepburn. They like simple and classy. Like Sandran said, they also like the natural smell of you more than the strong perfume smell. (My cancer man told me this, he said he prefers just my normal smell rater than my perfume!?!)They like the mystery and the chase. They don't like women who are easy. They are more attracted to sensible women who likes simple things, as they can be quite a homebuddy. I know my cancer is, he said he loves nothing more than to be watching a movie curled up on the couch with the woman he loves... At the same time a woman who is fun.

• This post is deleted!

• Vigocookie>>They like women who dress with class not too outrageous, they prefer more feminine, lady like fashion... think ala Audrey Hepburn

Sandran712>>In other words Cancer Men want a woman that dress like Marilyn Monroe.A Seexxy bomshelll...LOL.Sorry to disappoint..I don't have the figure for it..And I prefer jeans and a T-shirt...LOL

• Thanks that helps! 🙂

• @Sandran... I think it depends. I got that from a book. Hahah. It's called Bedazzled by Liz Rose 😃

My cancer loves White. Especially on me Tshirts, underwear, you name it. He thinks it makes me look innocent and pure. LOL. Puke Even though my sign is the Virgin Maiden I'm so far from that! LOL! I have the nun vs wh*re sydnrome. Two sides battling it out. One day mother Teresa, and some it's Dita VonTease. hahah.

Plus he's also the sporty type and likes me in jeans and casual. But he also appreciates when I wear my power suites for work and my cute lil vintage/summer dresses. But my style is really simple and classy, a bit on the conservative side. Must be Virgo thing 😃

• Virgocookie>>He thinks it makes me look innocent and pure. LOL. Puke

Sandran712>>I had the same response.I am thinking..Oh Boy! what a load of crap....LOL

I am the conservative side.I would be painting my rooms around the house and run to Walmart dressed like a slob... paint all over me.I drop what I am doing to go to the store.My mom says you ain't going like that are you??I said well...yeah.I am busy and I am not getting cleaned up to go to the walmart??LOL