All Things Cancer Men

• Tell me all u know about Cancer Men please!!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• @cuspbabyApr19 --- Are you really askin that ?????? Gosh, Tarot.com has almost been dedicated to them. LoL. Jokes apart, pls go thru all the topics on here...most of them are about Cancer Men...And if you too are involved with one btw, request you to grab your smelling salts before you start reading the posts. 😄

• passionate, loving, caring, emotional, sensitive, strong willed, stubborn, get mood swings, forgive but never forget, imaginative, intuitive, moody, shy, etc.....

like hobbies , children

• they are very secretive, mysterious. people are drawn to them as if they known just how sensitive they are , immediately they start telling them all that seems to be troubling their heart. cancer being loving and caring carry the weight of the world on there shoulder. will only talk about whats bothering them when they fill like talking about it . they do shut down , in doing so they become very controlling people . crabs are masters of emotional blackmail as well as receivers of it to. do there nature of always seeing the best in everyone.

• This post is deleted!

• @keldjoran ---- Hmmm...I wonder what kick you cancer males get outta 'controlling' others...And just how much energy/strategy do you people invest in doing so?? Kindly enlighten this meek soul 😄

• Hmmm. Cancers are quite controlling in a sub concious, indirect way. And wait, there's more... even on these forums they get the most attention... they're controlling it too! Why are Cancer men so popular here, more a statement and observation. Could it be that population wise there are more cancer males roaming around compared with other signs??

CuspbabyApr19 - just a warning before you read any posts on these elusive, hard to catch soft shell crabs, grab yourself a bottle of vino or something heavier, you'll need it 😃

• PLEASE......go to the thread "Wondering about the holidays" and give some support to a woman in need. A few minutes of your time, but will mean so much.

Thanks.

• cuspbaby . llindieloo here . plz read my post "Have i lost my cancer b/f for good " You will find alot of info on there . I have gained so many understanding and caring friends who have given me good advice and support. . I hope it will help you understand yor cancer fella . Plz keep me informed . Your friend xox

• Virgo>>Hmmm. Cancers are quite controlling in a sub concious, indirect way. And wait, there's more... even on these forums they get the most attention... they're controlling it too! Why are Cancer men so popular here, more a statement and observation. Could it be that population wise there are more cancer males roaming around compared with other signs??

Sandran>>I am not sure why there is so many Cancer men.But, Yeah I can get controlling.I was the dominant one in the relationship.I just don't like someone doing the thinking for me as if you were married.I am wondering if this has got to do with being alone for so long..

• @Sandran - It definitely has got to do with being used to being just you and you alone. The me, myself and I syndrome. It's a great thing, besides you're a woman. We're more naturally controlling anyways and being Cancer. Pffp. Like my mum. Don't get me started talkin bout my mum!! Must.Stop.Right.Here. =D

• cuspbabyApr>>Tell me all u know about Cancer Men please!!!!!

Sandran>>They are are a pain in the azz>>>>LOL..No seriously...Cancer men depending on their upbringing can be very good providers.Hard workers.Family is a top priority.If No children in the family.They will care for their parents,other members of family.And they are real protective of the family unit.They are very moody.Mood swings that can get high and low as if they were bipolar..lol..Very private..Likes alot of quiet time.Disappears for days/weeks.Sometimes you have to check on them.Or you'd think they were dead.They scare the other signs..LOL..We don't do alot of calling/texting/emailing/forms of communication.Cancers think alot.If they are interested in you.You'd know it because they will smother.Want to hang around you.Get clingy.Don't get mad if you tell them to get lost.That would be a cue that we are smothering.If we get our feelings hurt.We go off by ourself to be alone.We won't come back for long periods if you lie to us.We need time to get our trust issues back with you.And if you are a constant/habitual liar.Forget it.You're gone.Me being a Cancer.I can't handle a Cancer man.The staying away for days drives me up a wall.When I do it.I explain myself.But, a Cancer man are just spiteful rude and totally ignorant.They are cowards when they can't explain their rudeness.Not very mature.I met a Cancer man on the internet years ago.Had a hard time saying the words I'm sorry.Someone told me they think this was a control issue.And it probably was.Because I really laid it out for him.He got a little controlling on the phone with me.I told him..No man controlls me.

• Sandran a question..... My cancer man was BURNT by a woman who had his child and then cheated on him... I don't believe he has ever gotten over it..... Could this be the reason he is soooo adverse to settling down because he got burnt before?????? Sometimes I really believe he acts like a child when it comes to the whole white picket fence thing.......

• keldjoran>>but shhhhh we don't like people figuring out how we work! If they do, then we can't control them 😉

Sandran712>>That is soo true.But,whenever I feel remotely threatened.I back off and walk away.Especially people that give off negative vibratations.Example you 're at the store .just doing your thing and you just casually walk next to someone and say to yourself..Hmmmnn..This person feels like a crabbass..LOL.I know they could be having a bad day.Thank god for strong intuition.Because it rough going to the Walmart...LOL

• hiprincess>>Sandran a question..... My cancer man was BURNT by a woman who had his child and then cheated on him... I don't believe he has ever gotten over it..... Could this be the reason he is soooo adverse to settling down because he got burnt before?????? Sometimes I really believe he acts like a child when it comes to the whole white picket fence thing.......

Sandran>>Most definitely.And this can linger on for years too.You know..He is going to raise and protect that child.He might kick her to the curb.But,sorry to say as long as there is a kid involved do not be surprised if he goes back to her.Cancers can get stupid..I did..I went back to guys I knew that were not good for me.Not healthy.But, Cancer hates change.We hate to move into the future.This Cappy I like has been burned a few times.His wife cheated on him in the marriage.He is divorced.And I am very cautious of being around him.No kids are involved.But, he is divorced.And the church I go to considers this Adultry.As long as the other half is alive it is a sin to have a relationship.I do not feel the threat of him going back to the wife.I've known him a long time.But, I do not hear anything from him.I just have alot of patience I guess it's the being alone a long time that keeps my sanity in check.

• This post is deleted!

• YOU ARE SO CORRECT.........THEY MIGHT AS WELL STAY IN THEIR SHELLS........ MINE IS COMING BACK AND FORTH FOR THE PAST YEAR.... IM IGNORING HIS CALLS NOW AND NOW HE HAS HIS MOTHER RINGING ME TO SEE HOW I AM....... NO MORE

• It is funny that cancer men are getting the most attention on these forums. It may be because they are the most difficult to figure out, not because there are so many around. I'm involved with a cancer male for the first time.

yes, when they get hurt they will remember forever. I unintentionally hurt mine 14 years ago and he came back 13 years later and talked about it as if it were only a few weeks that had past. I didn't even remember the details, I hadn't seen him in 13 years, and he found me on the other side of the world. They seem to have a totally different concept of time and space.

They may disappear and not contact you for days and weeks but it doesn't mean they don't care about you. It's frustrating though. Don't take it personally. But they can be loving, passionate, sweet, and very caring. They get hurt easily so don't criticize them even joking around.

• They are definitely very moody. Compassionate, sweet, sensitive, and intuitive.

And like what Luazinha has mentioned, they do seem to disappear and you may not hear from them in days, weeks, months even! (I would know D; )

But it doesn't mean they don't care. Because they'll surprise you out of the blue and invite you to spend time with them, even when you were never expecting to hear from them again!

But i'm just speaking from my own personal experience with a Cancer.