What do you know about Leo guys? My guy is on the cusp of leo...

• The guy that I have been referring to was born on July 22. So does that mean he can have Leo tendencies? He seems to act so much like Cancer men do, especially how our relationship has been, but I'm wondering...

• wickedmoon:

i was in a relationship with a leo for 3.5 yrs. it didnt go well his DOB was july 26th so he was cancer-leo...a terrible combination for me as i am an aquarius.he was so possesive, clingy and dominating and jealous...i tried...but could not do it.

• wicked give me your dob and his

I'll pull out something for you. might help.

• I didn't know he is leo cusp LOL I thought you said he is cancer

I'll add some info about leo when I pull out your chart

hope you're reading this

• his birthday is July 22, 1983, mine is April 27, 1979.

• Sun - Venus

Positive aspect: It's an excellent aspect. They go well together, they love each other, and feel good, happy and radiant in each other's company.

Conjunction Sun - Jupiter

Positive aspect: Here is a couple you like to be with. They are charming, agreeable and know how to entertain their friends generously and warmly. They go well together, and love each other in a discrete and sincere way, and appreciate the joys of life together.

Square Mars - Mars

Negative aspect: Life together, if this happens, will be full of aggression and conflict.

Conjunction Venus - Saturn

Positive aspect: This union could be favorable and lasting, if Venus is really looking for a Saturn.

Trine Mercury - Mercury

Positive aspect: Favorable for all types of communication.

Trine Venus - Uranus

Positive aspect: Union or love will be very strong, not at all intellectual, but sensual and full of romanticism and originality.

Square Saturn - Uranus

Negative aspect: Complete mutual lack of comprehension. This relationship is to be avoided, or else countless conflicts will arise.

Square Jupiter - Saturn

Negative aspect: Difficult relationship as a couple, the two being too different even to complement each other.

Square Mars - Pluto

Negative aspect: Sexual passion leading to destruction. It will be very difficult to pick oneself up after such a relationship. To be avoided at all costs, nothing agreeable can come of this union.

Trine Mercury - Mars

Positive aspect: They have been well selected. They understand each other, like to discuss things with each other and take joint initiatives. Great intellectual understanding.

Definitely not an easy one here. You are both sensitive and understanding to each other. He is patient enough to deal with your mood fluctuations. You are attracted to each other strongly, your s ex life is dominated with tenderness and imagination. He has somewhat childlike attitude, he likes disguise and tend to marvel at things. Blessed with unlimited imagination, he sometimes sees the world as a stage where he can act. To some, he is a good entertainer, brings joy to their lives. but to others who do not understand him, will take him as pretentious and childish. His cusp gives him aggressiveness and go getter attitude. but his childlike attitude makes it hard for him to distinguish which one he wants for life and which one for temporary. His ability to charm and put people at ease makes his climb to the top or his way to get the one he desires, much easier compared to others. Generally he is married late, due to his profound attachment to family, and that his imagination always prompts him to numerous adventures, whether it is romance or life in general. he is however a generous soul, always ready to share his joy and wealth to those less fortunate. but due to his wild imagination and childlike attitude, he sometimes confuse caring with loving, hence he may end up sleeping with someone he cares about and do the same with someone he really loves. It is undeniable that he is attracted to you, you possess inner charm that others may willingly surrender to. You have a great desire to understand others, either for your own advantage or for themselves. You are sensitive and gentle, you can not say no, which may cause you numerous setbacks in life. You are prone to fall victim to sweet words, but once you see the truth, you will certainly leave. You demand absolute fidelity, for you hold firm the idea of one mate relationship. The man you are seeing, on the other hand, may not hold this idea until late in life. For he enjoys adventures due to his nature.

Wicked, I hope this helps. There are some positives of this union, if you can find a way to work things out between the two of you, it will help. The chart is made based on birth dates, so you two have been through a lot by now your personalities may not be 100% the same. If you find anything that rings true or close, and needs to be worked on, go ahead and try to work it out.

• OMG leoscorpion!!, you just perfectly described us. How did you do that in so much detail. like you knew me and him personally. I wish I could talk to you about some things, truely...

Thanks so much!!!

• good luck. if I may suggest, you may want to try dating Libra next time

but if you smell a rat instead of roses, of course, leave

• ha! I will keep that in mind. Do you think that's why after every argument we come back together?

• wicked

Trine Mercury - Mars

Positive aspect: They have been well selected. They understand each other, like to discuss things with each other and take joint initiatives. Great intellectual understanding.

you are 'selected'. means your romance may not last, but it will be memorable.

Trine Mercury - Mercury

Positive aspect: Favorable for all types of communication.

doesnt' mean words, pride and all other annoyances won't get in the way. this is saying, that even if there is some kind of blockage, you do understand each other. beyond words and actions. he is pretentious, but you see his real feelings beyond this.

• what do you mean by his real feelings? He is back to acting like a cancer does with tryin to have an adventure. But, he looks at me, and still text me back. I am mad at him right now, but I did tell him that I don't want things to end on a bad note with us. I can't risk what he is risking, which is why I feel the need to withdraw.

• you know his feelings for you

that's what I mean

it's your choice how to deal with him

astrology is only showing some general things

good luck

• do you think he has feelings for me now that he is acting like this?

• based on the chart I believe you know the answer to that

if you are upset, take a break and turn inward when you regain calmness.

what does your heart say? nobody knows better about you two than both of you.

• I believe down deep in his heart he certainly does. But, based on the chart, it will not work out with us? he is a player, you'd say right now in his life?

• I wish I knew if we would be "together" the way we were again?!

• I just thought of one more thing, with him being on the cusp of Leo, Taurus and Leo supposedly do not work good together, I wonder if here lies the problem. I hate the fact he is a pretender! I know I need to let go of this, at least for awhile, it seems he will not be able to carry the load of a realtionship with me maturely. I just wish I could be with him one more good time, b/c it's that good...

• "but due to his wild imagination and childlike attitude, he sometimes confuse caring with loving, hence he may end up sleeping with someone he cares about and do the same with someone he really loves"

he is childlike. not a player. he doesn't really realize what he is doing, because his imagination is taking control of him often. and yes it is possible his cusp personality makes it a bit harder to cope up. I mentioned what this cusp contributes to his personality in the chart.

"I know I need to let go of this, at least for awhile, it seems he will not be able to carry the load of a realtionship with me maturely"

If your heart says this. then do so. if he is yours, he will be.

• I can't tell when you will be together again but attraction between you two are very strong

I doubt he can let go of you easily

• Leoscorpion,

I am so impressed with your astrology knowledge and you explained it so well, I have both our birth charts done and honestly it might as well have been explained in Chinese =0).

My guy is also Leo but on the cusp of virgo. Could you analyze both of us please ?

My dob 09/15/1971

His 08/22/1972

Love and light,

Summer