Personal Help!

• Hi i'm having trouble understanding which one is right between natal astrology and vedic astrology

In natal astrology i am a capricorn with aries moon

but in vedic astrology i am a sag with pisces moon

which makes a lot of sense because i'm a sensitive (overly) person

can someone help clarify for me?

• quoted from www dot vedicscholar dot com

DIFFERENCE BETWEEEN VEDIC AND WESTERN ASTROLOGY

The most easily referred to difference between the two lies in the method of measurement of the Zodiac. Vedic astrology uses primarily the sidereal zodiac (in which stars are considered to be the fixed background against which the motion of the planets is measured), whereas most Western astrology uses the tropical zodiac (the motion of the planets is measured against the position of the Sun on the Spring equinox). This difference becomes only noticeable over time, after the course of several centuries, as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. Synchronically, the two systems are identical, with just a shift of the origin of the ecliptic longitude by about 22 degrees or days, resulting on the placement of planets in the previous sign in Western charts about 80% of the time.

• which one do you think is true??

• need your dob, location and time of birth

I might be able to pull out something

• okay, i was born dec 31 1992 in san francisco ca.

• Seaweedlove, There are many facets to you and in your search to know yourself better you can always weigh many things. No one thing or one form of learning will fit who you are exactly. Learn everything that feels right, both positive and negative, to figure out what you are after. Remember as you grow, you change, and what fits today may not tomorrow. Enjoy the journey!

• thankyou 🙂

• Hello,

I have a personal problem concerning the man that I am in love with,which whom is a scorpio.We were together for a little over a year and someone came into his life from his past. Now he says that he doesn't know what he truely wants.Tells me that he loves me and that none of this is my fault.I am very heart broken cause I love him dearly. Was wondering if this is a phase he is going through or what and will he come back to me.We still talk everyday and see one another at least once or twice a week for a short period of time. Just really confused on what to do and curious about our life together if there is one.. I also am going through some legal battles as far as 3 of my children are concerned.I am trying to get them back and was wondering if they will come home or will i lose them forever

• You are very welcome, Seaweedlove!

• Oh, hey ~~ Happy (early) Birthday too! : ))

• awww thanks again haha your the first to say that 😄

• Hi Libralady2008,

With regards your children my responses at the moment are I don't know (sorry) and no. In other words, I don't know how it will work out just now but either way - you won't lose them forever.

As to the man in your life - stop letting him mess with you. Let him go. Give him a chance to miss you. If he comes back, you have your answer. If he doesn't, well, you still have your answer - just not the one you wanted. But if that is the case, then it will still be the answer you need.

• i agree with witchone for libralady2008

• Seaweedlove, according to my brand of astrology, you are a Capricorn but of course everyone is unique and you are a little different to other Cappys. On this particular journey, your life will take some curious and unexpected turns. Many of the people on this path will put their energies into the service of a higher cause. Gifted with the ability to focus your talents and energies on a path of genuine and lasting achievement, you will however wrestle with issues of expansion.

Thus you may find yourself confronted by a host of opportunities, blessings, and turns of fortune for which you may be unprepared. In fact, you may keep yourself rather tightly controlled or bottled up and you may undertake any number of contortions as the blessings shower down on you in an attempt to get you to loosen up and enjoy what life has to offer. if you can give up your feelings of guilt and quiet your overactive conscience with philanthropical, educational or other humanitarian endeavours, you will experience great fulfillment in this life.

Learn to consider other methods of doing things as you build your empire. Enjoy being a philanthropist and believe that you are indeed a worthy person. You are a pragmatist, but don't be bound by the mundane details of life but rather dare to dream and reach for the stars. Developing single-mindedness of focus and care will result in success; getting distracted by amusements or other passions that are immediately gratifying but ultimately unproductive will lead to disappointment. The first step is to redefine your self-image - instead of seeing yourself as a struggling individual, think of yourself as part of a larger whole, be it a cause, group or team. Plan for the longterm and try to see the bigger picture instead of flitting from one project or person to another. Finding the right moment to act is essential and you are blessed with the excellent intuition that will allow this sense of timing to happen if you will only listen to your inner voice. Your career will probably grow out of some leisure-time activity or passion and not develop along traditional lines. You might even need special tools like a computer, design materials, camera or some other paraphenalia to express your vision. But don't become so busy with your career or causes that you have no time for friends and family. You are destined to live life on a grand scale so put any nit-picking, impatience, fussiness, or insecurity behind you. Take some risks and just enjoy being alive!

• Seaweed I reply to you on your other thread

bye now

• Libralady2008, can you give me your full birthdate and your friend's as well?

• to the captain: Thankyou lots

• 10- 22- 69 andn 11-02-71

• Libralady2008, this can be a productive matchup, replete with good feeling, or it can fritter its time away in debates and arguments. Part of the problem here is deciding who will take control or make the major decisions; it is often impossible for you two to come to a mutual agreement, and if any situation is to be resolved, one partner must take a leadership role. It is at this point that power struggles usually surface, sometimes resulting in a no-win situation where things just wind up staying the way they are. Actually, both of you may prefer it that way, since you secretly enjoy the debate and stimulation that would be eliminated by agreement or strong leadership. This relationship is often paradoxical: it seems to involve strong-minded individuals who know what you want, yet you are beset by indecision, and by fuzzy, even irrational thinking. Beneath the daily interactions lies a streak of perversity that sometimes threatens to subvert all your constructive efforts. This self-destructive tendency undercuts many of your endeavors together. If, however, you two can devise a way of reaching agreement, such as giving up the power struggles, you may find you get along quite well.

Love affairs and marriages in this combination can be lively, even hectic and stressful. Sexual interaction goes either like a house on fire or not at all—an extreme reflected elsewhere as well. Sympathy and understanding, for example, can alternate with coldness and incomprehension, leaving both of you uncertain, frustrated and bewildered. Friendship can be very affectionate—you two often seem to have eyes only for each other. In fact, you can sometimes make others in the vicinity feel left out, a problem of which you yourselves may be blissfully unaware. This is rather unusual behavior for two individuals who value attentiveness and conscious awareness. At work, you can make an excellent combination. Objectivity triumphs and personal differences are prevented from interfering, as both of you concentrate on the materials at hand and the goals to be achieved.

ADVICE: Stand back and take a look at yourself. Be aware of the forces driving you. Decide to end self-destructive behavior. Strengthen your willpower.

• Hello to The Captain,

I once requested a reading from you regarding me and my friend. I was wondering if you could do another reading for me?

I would like to know how is it looking on the job front for 2010? Any good news or positive developments? I've had a very hard time in 2009 where work is concerned and this has demoralised me considerably.

Would really appreciate your help.

My date of birth is 12/05/1975 and I'm a taurus.

Many Thanks,

Tigger 75 x