Cris 1962....welcome back, please read.

• Hello cris,

You are back, I was told your friends husband has taken ill, i hope things are good now.

You did a reading for me that was very accurate, u even guessed how much younger he's from me n about his family.

let me add, he is 5 yrs younger.his family has no male members, his father passed away 10 yrs back n his grand f expired 2 yrs bac, he speaks too much of his mom and his elder sister, how she tells everything ...n all. she kind of controls him in a way that he always tells me that he will marry according to whom she finds and he can't tell them i want to marry him because he's ok with their choice and is even ok with whatever happens to us as god wants.

we get along very well but he keeps saying no when i ask for marriage.

now hes gone to his elder sis in usa, soon his mom will be joining, i am going as well to do my own post grad study.

If you see anything else for us or my own professional life in usa let me know plz, many thanks.

drgagannagi:

previous reading:

king of cups for past

queen of pentcles reversed for prsent

star reversed for future

can u interpret these for me n my frnds relation over the past, now n ahead or do a new reading?

sometimes i wana b wid him, sometimes leave, angry because he has refused commitement,because his family won't agree, although we still r together because thr r no other problems, will he agree in future or no hope and i should move away from him.

cris 1962:

I think I agree with BlackWyvern here. Certainly, move on for the time being at least. If you really feel that strongly for this person, which I think you do, then you may find that things will work out in the end but it will be a rather long road. It really depends on how much patience and love you have. If, however, you find it gets too painful, then just try and get away from the situation and as Black said, remain his friend. As they say, friendship first ... love next. Are you prepared to wait for him? That choice is totally yours my friend.

Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK.

drgagannagi:

can u tell me the time for a rather long road?

cris1962:

Trying to pinpoint a timeline is always a bit difficult, but at the outside I get around 3 years. As said though, there will be times when you do back off from him as it will get overwhelmingly painful for you. This will be a real test of your devotion to each other and your need to be together against all odds, at risk of sounding a bit overly romantic! Your friend is very confused about what he wants ... is he younger than you? Not by a great deal, but I'm getting about 5+ years younger? He dearly wants to break free from his family but the paradox here is, he doesn't know that yet! His SOUL wants freedom, but on a conscious level, he is the devoted (chained) son and feels responsible for his family. Is his father sick? I'm getting a male energy who is not too well and being demanding, or it is his mother being demanding. I'm getting things like "son, come over can you, your father needs .... " blah blah. They consider you a threat as being with you might mean their devoted son will have less time for them and will see them for the selfish dolts they are.

I think an ultimatum will come in the near future where your man makes a decision; there will be a huge rift between him and his family and he'll realise how "borrowed" he has been, and as said above, he'll see their selfishness. He will break away and you'll be the first one he comes to.

But as said, timeline I can't get hugely accurately, but I keep getting the number three, so let's go on the basis of 3 years from now, things'll be settling down for you two, or at least looking like it!

• Hi there drgagannagi

I see the situation has got a bit worse since I last read for you. Your man is being pulled, twisted and faced with so many decision about his loyalty to family and his feelings for you. He's not an overly strong man in the face of his mother's demands, and at the moment he is feeling even more weakened by her constant badgering.

What I can suggest here is that you hang off putting any pressure on this fellow for the time being, as hard as that will be for you. Use of the "m" word (marriage) is scaring him to death and making him dig his heels in. He loves you, but as said above, is torn between family loyalty and those feelings he has for you.

I do see that he has almost decided to follow what the family wants, but something in the New Year will make him sit up and realise what he's giving away by doing this. I did see (in the previous reading) a rift between him and his family, and I think mother-dear will say something very disparaging about you to him and he'll turn the other way as a result of that.

Having said that, he will have quite a few issues of dealing with being ostracised by his family and the echoes of his deceased father's beliefs will ring in his head for quite a time. Although - strange I didn't get this before - I feel that his father was a bit "under the thumb" to a degree and even though he kept the faith of family, so to speak, I can see him prior to his death telling his son to follow his heart as life was too short. Did the father die of cancer or some other reasonably long term illness? He was a good man really, but one who became a bit bitter because family traditions didn't allow him the freedom to do what he wanted. I get that he was musical, but lost the joy of doing that somehow, maybe due to illness or sarcastic comments levelled at him.

So your man will be faced with the proverbial fork in the road and may go through a phase of almost blaming you for losing his family, but also feeling so much bitterness towards the choice his family placed upon him.

You must give this man time to heal; I'm seeing about six months of contemplation and healing time once this break from family happens. Around July/August next year, he'll be beginning to come around and it's going to be up to you as to how much you love this man as to whether or not you stick around. I believe I said this to you before - your choice here is: how much do you love him? Are you willing to go down this very rocky road with him, or at least wait for him to walk it alone, until he comes to you at the end of it? It won't be easy my friend, so if you choose to be there for him, please prepare yourself for quite a bit of pain and disappointment for a time. I feel that twelve months from now will see him come out the other side with a better sense of self, and renewed purpose.

The big message I do get here is: he is worth the effort and the wait - maybe that's an echo I'm getting from you, but whatever it is, I think I'll throw that old saying at you: "nothing worthwhile is ever easy".

I get that you are a strong person, but have been worn down by the ups and downs of this on/off relationship and the worry that you'll never be accepted by his family. Rest assured that should you stick with this man, in time your relationship will be accepted by the family, and you may befriend the mother down the track. But that will take some years. The sister is a bitter little thing as she's been a victim of family tradition also and not strong enough to get out from under it. She's not happy within herself and sees her brother as a threat to her, or at least a reminder of what she feels she's lost or not done with her own life. Again though, she'll come around, but a bit later than mother.

You also need to do some things which bring you some joy and smiles my friend. Lately, life has been too serious and you are drowning in a sea of doubt, sadness and disappointment. Even if it is as simple as finding some comedy on tv you like, but please give yourself a "laugh" time at least once or twice a week to relieve you of the weight on your shoulders.

All will be well after some work though, that's the message I get mainly here. But as said to you previously, you will need to pull back here and there as the pain and doubt will get too much sometimes. You must think of yourself first as often as possible, otherwise you will be like the sacrificial lamb: all blood drained out until you are lifeless. Remember that.

GOOD LUCK. I wish you a happy Christmas and New Year and all the very best to your man. Poor bugger; I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now :))

• By the way, forgot to mention this:

Firstly, twelve months will see your relationship with this man taking a turn for the better, but please you'll still have some time after that until things have settled down to a comfortable level for the two of you.

Secondly, thank you for asking about my friend's husband. Vickie has been my best friend for six years, although I haven't seen her, her hubby or children for five. Going to Hobart to see her was pretty exciting, but sadly Lenard (her husband) died suddenly and unexpectedly from what looks like toxic poisoning two days after I arrived there. This was a difficult time for all concerned, especially Vickie, but I'm glad I was there for her rather than being stuck over here and not seeing Lenard one more time before he died. As tragic as it has been and as difficult as it was, life does still go on and that's what we're all trying to do. HOpefully I'll get back over there soon, as I feel she'll need someone to be with her in a month or so after the dust settles from this tragedy 🙂 Again, thanks for asking. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Hi Cris1962,

I am sorry to butt in. I am fairly new here and was just recently drawn to this site around the time you returned according to the posts I was reading. I see now what everyone was sending you thoughts and prayers for. I am so sorry for you and your friend Vicki. My best friend from my younger years and I are very far away from each other and it is hard even though we talk all the time.

I am completely in awe of your detail above in assisting drgagannagi. I have been through some pretty rough times as of late, I ask humbly if you are able.... Just an open what do you see for me in the next 6-12 mos. Anything that stands out as a lesson I need to pay attention to as I am really in the thick of it. Although I have been recently working toward mirroring the negative away for safety I feel attacked, and would like some additional guidance.

I thank you in advance and blessed be in all you do. I hope that you get to see your friend again very soon. I am trying to get together with my forever friend soon too. Here's to good things happening, healing and love.

• HI CRIS 1962 CAN YOU DO A READING FOR ME ALSO WHERE IS OUR FRIENDSHIP WITH EXTRA PRIVLAGES GOING ? ITS HAS BEEN OVER ONE YEAR THAT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON I WHAT DO YOU SEE HAPPENING BETWEEN US ? I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WE ARE SOULMATES? I KNOW HAVE DEEPER FEELING FOR HIM MORE THAN EVER ? DOES HE FEEL THE SAME ? MY DOB 04/24/75 HIS IS 02/22/69?

• Taurus,

Yes he feels the same, yes you are soulmates. But this has been one humdinger of a year where many souls are experiencing the karmic wheel in motion more than ever. Hence many relationships breaking down, starting then stopping or some not happening at all. This is dependent on the karmic issues between both parties.

I see that it will take a few more months until you are both settled enough within your own selves to take on the intense feelins involved in this relationship. At the moment, one or other of you keep backing off (it's him doing that more often, is that right)? Ah, boys'll be boys ...

Patience, compassion and a belief in self are what's needed by both of you to make sure this pairing stays that way. But be prepared for ups and downs 🙂

Hope this helps!

Rikku,

I feel you are suffering from an echo from past lives where you were ostracised for being you. You have brought this over into this life and it is causing you to bring that feeling towards you of being "attacked". I feel you might have been drowned in a past life and that sometimes you dream of drowning in this one. Emotionally, you are very fragile and I don't feel you were supported enough in childhood. Hence you are still feeling all out of sorts now. This is an issue you will deal with and will finally do away with though. I see that the next six to twelve months will see you undergoing past life therapy which will sort these issues out. Seek out psychics/mediums/clairvoyants who can point you in the right direction for a good past life therapist.

In a past life I am getting that you were involved in some sort of satanic cult which you tried to break away from and suffere3d greatly for. You were tortured and made an example of; like a sacrificial lamb. Again, this echo is still with you now.

So my message to you is: seek out a reputable past life therapist and get to work if you haven't done this already. You can't sort these issues out on your own, so I also see some spiritual mentoring being of help to you here. I'd get in touch with Ahliyah (Circle of Gold) who posts on here quite regularly. I think she will be of great help to you outside of this Site.

GOOD LUCK. Things will improve once you are able to do away with these limiting beliefs and past life echoes you still have with you. You are a good soul and quite an old one and I believe your main karmic lesson in this life has been to "let go of the past" in all ways.

Let me know how you go :))

• This is for Cris1962

Can you tell me what direction Lance is going to take?Will I be able to accept the turn-out. I am really unsettled and need your help.

Thanks, 228

• Hi Cris 1962 I have heard so much about you and how great you are at reading the cards. I am truly sorry for your and your best friend's loss.

My question is this: I am planning on leaving my boyfriend and father of my children. If it is better for my children for us to stay than I will stay. I will find a way to be flexible with the situation. If it is better for me to leave wilth my children than I will go with strength, wisdom and integrity. What is best? To stay or go? And If I am leaving do you see this happening in the spring or am I suppose to wait 2 more years?

• Hello Cris,

first I apologies to drgagannagi breaking in this thread with my concern.

I have been reading cris's posts and i am strongly tempted to ask cris advice on a concerning issue I am living at the moment.

so, my sister heard in her dream that her son is going to die at the age of 23. at the moment the boy is 18. we are scared to death about this, Any thought??? how seriously should we take this dream and how can we prevent anything from happening???

what can we do about this, or just ignore it?!!

thank you a lot

adnil

• HI CHIS 1962 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS REASURANCE. SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL THAT I HAVE TO GIVE UP ON HIM AND ME THAT BETWEEN US IT WOULD NEVER WORK OUT. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT I WONT LOOK FOR HIM NO CALLING NO TEXT MESSAGING NOTHING BUT HE WILL CALL ME, I FALL RIGHT BACK TO SQUARE ONE. I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH HIM AND HOPEFULLY HE WOULD REALIZE WHAT WE HAVE TOGETHER IS MORE THAN WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT KNOW . WHAT ARE THE KINDS OF UP AND DOWNS I HAVE TO BE READY FOR ?

• Dear cris92, welcome back and I am so sorry for all that you have being going through of late. I didn't want to ask you but I see that you are kindly responding to others now. You did a reading for me a couple of weeks back that was very accurate and I was wondering if you could help me again. If you can I would be very grateful but no pressure. I have had some contact with my ex but feel that it is very confusing for him and that I should withdraw again. I would just like to know how best to approach all this now. Peace, blessings to you. x

• thanks a lott cris. you don't know how much i owe you. anytime i can be of help, let me know.

love.

• Hi cris192, if you have time also can you see what might be happening for me in my own life as well as regarding my ex. I would be deeply grateful. Peace and light and I hope that everything comes together for you soon. x

• Dearest Cris 1962;

You are truly amazing! You completely hit it on the head. My husband I had to laugh, he has always said I was persecuted in a past life and I have always both known and felt it. I have had only one regression (years ago) not to the particular life(s) you referenced. I was a settler in the 1800's and I was a Native American sympathizer as well as having a Native American lover. I was persecuted then in that life as well. I apparently am carrying a lot over as you say (a pattern) because I have referenced to myself as feeling like a sacrificial lamb before as well.

The childhood situation is so true and it is rearing it's head in my life again sadly (past again). I am having serious issues (at 39 years old) with my Mother and trying to admit to myself that I have to let go of her because she is not healthy for me to be around at all!! Also, her occurring theme is living in the past ,forgetting her past atrocities, remembering every mistake I ever made, we all know the type. I have recently been trying to let go of the past and live in the present, it has empowered me.

I have felt drawn to Aaliyah when I have read her posts which are not many that I have seen, so I know she has something to say when she says it, lol. I am going to post a request asap to see if I can connect with Aaliyah and also a regression therapist in my area. I have had signs that this is needed and what drew me here to this forum originally.

I thank you so much for sharing your gift and guidance. I feel completely in sync that what you have said is completely accurate as I know it to be true in my heart no question. Spot on!!! These are things that I have known and have spoken of with my husband. It is time now to let go and heal. The past is the past.

I am grateful for your time and energy I wish you the very best and warmest wishes and healing to you, your friend Vicki and all those who lost someone they dearly loved.

I am ready, like my beautiful snake Ashira to shed the skin of a past I have outgrown and no longer suits me in my future path. Blessed be to you in all you do. Have the best day ever.

Rikku

• Apologies to Ahliyah I mis-spelled your name

• Good luck to you Rikku. I think your past life therapy may show you quite a lot in your previous lives that you'll be able to relate to your now, and how to utilise some of those echoes for the greater good too, so it should be a very positive experience for you.

It's also great that your husband is supporting you with this; at least you don't have to do any of it on the sneak :))

• Regards your mother? I'll quote my very own adage here: biology is not necessarily best. At least we can consciously choose our friends, however our families were chosen before we were born. Still, it's those who treat us badly or don't nurture us who teach us the most, so look at your mother as a great lesson rather than a personal failure, as hard as that can be my friend. I've been there myself :))

• Cris1962 Again, thank you so much!! I absolutely will email you my progress. Thanks for caring enough for a follow up. I have had feelings that I may lean toward empath abilities but feel blocked from the possibilities of developing that gift. My son ironically said he saw a little girl in our house last night. I have always felt he was gifted so I tried to tell him about how many psychics were frightened by this gift as children and to not be afraid and he can always talk about it with me. Do you see him possibly having a gift, or was this child just recognizing another child? He has seen other things as well dating back to when he was 3 years old. Any advice for a mother to a gifted child.

Oh and for more validation on you. Just so you know how accurate you are. I actually forgot to mention that the drowning reference was dead on as well. I do have nightmares about drowning specifically in a tidal wave/tsunami type situation, and I carry a fear of drowning even though I am a pisces and I love the water and am a strong swimmer.

Thanks again for the advice on my mother, I completely agree but it has been hard because I know that her ugliness masks an inability to fill herself up with love. I pain greatly because I tried so hard to look past the things she does but there comes a point where you have to protect yourself. A bigger lesson I couldn't find than the relationship I have had with my mother lol. I am glad you get it, sadly a lot of us probably do. I know at least I am trying my best not to make those mistakes with my son. Just a bunch of other mistakes lol JK 😉

I know you have had a great personal loss lately so I understand if you are not getting back into doing a lot of readings. You know that one question always leads to another, thank god & goddess for that. Blessed be to you in all you do. May you be filled up many times over for all that you give.

• HI CHRIS 1962 CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KINDS OF UPS AND DOWNS I AM GOING TO BE FACING ? I WANT TO BE READY FOR THIS ?