Why can't my 'Cancer' leave me alone !!!

• @sandran712 --- Love the perspectives every time!! Thx 🙂

@sexygem --- I sure will. LoL. Thx. Btw, texted him again 5 times bk to bk last night and haven't received any reply so far. Not a single call...LoL

• astro>>5 times bk to bk last night and haven't received any reply so far. Not a single call...LoL

Sandran>>don't go jumping for joy just yet.He will call or text in his good time.He may wait awhile.But, I don't think it's over.

• This post is deleted!

• I thought Cancer men needed constant attention?? How does it make them run if you give it to them? Confused...

• sexygem>>That's easy, tell him you would die for him and want to have his baby as soon as possible

Sandran>>LOL... I'm sorry.But, I haven't stopped thinking about you saying this since you said it..It's too funny.But, I kinda like mine just as much as saying I have this nasty rash and haven't seen a doctor yet!LMAO...LOL

• cstar777>>>thought Cancer men needed constant attention?? How does it make them run if you give it to them? Confused...

Sandran712>>It's not that Cancer needs constant attention all the time.They just need reassured you care for them.Then they come around when they feel they need you.Sorta like when a baby cries and needs their AZZwiped or something..LMAO..Cancer men get on my nerves..lol

• @Sandran712 --- sigh You were right...I got a text from him finally last night even though I did not send any with just a 'smiley' in it...LoL...I think I atleast deserved some words typed personally!!! Or maybe he's so dis-interested that although he wants me by his side for his 'lonely' times he doesn't even bother pretending he wants me exclusively any more!! What's your take on this?

@AriesPiscesCusp --- Thats a risk I am taking yes!! But trust me I m so sick of him that I'd do just about anything to scare his wits off !! I shudder at the sacrifices I made in past so many months just so he could 'like' and 'love' me and ONLY me !! In hindsight, it was only me putting in all the efforts for us when in reality there was nothing like 'us' in his mind!!! The guy's immature as Sandran712 so rightly said once somewhere...I just don't know why and how I fell for him....I am an independent and sensible female otherwise...LoL.

@Cstar777 --- Cancerians CAN'T handle being smothered with attention all the time whereas they CAN overwhelm you many times themselves...LoL. Infact, they're needy, clingy ONLY when they want to be...WE can go take a hike at times we want to be all that!! Its SCARY...

• Hi Astrodame,

I have found this all so hilarious and I finally had to put my 2 cents worth in. Have you tried the "commitment and marriage" scare off? That you are only looking to be with a man who is prepared to get committed and married in the VERY near future, then perhaps you could add the fact that your biological clock is ticking loudly and you want to have children straight away, because you would like 8 children. Maybe you could end the text with, so we can't have any more contact in future so I can be focused on finding someone who wants all the same things as me.

Oh and maybe you could add in that you're looking to meet someone wealthy who can support you and all the children you plan to have.

What man wouldn't run from that???????!!!!!

Hope that helps! 🙂

• wenchie>>Oh and maybe you could add in that you're looking to meet someone wealthy who can support you and all the children you plan to have

Sandran>>That's funny you would mention this..I tell my girlfriends I am looking for an older man.One with one foot in the grave.A sugar Daddy..LOL.As funny as this is I've had older men tease me wanting me to take them up on it.While their wife is sitting yards away...I was in physical therapy for my ankle.Dirty old men...LMAO

• astro>>...I got a text from him finally last night even though I did not send any with just a 'smiley' in it...LoL...

Sandran>>Sounds like if he doesn't write a whole page you are disappointed in a man.Men never call me or email.I should be the one who is devastated.And the fact I am a Cancer should make me more depressed.But, I am not..That smiley means alot.You just need to be more mature about relationships.If a man is interested they will surely come around.That saying goes Little Things Mean Alot.My question is..Don't these guys even have jobs??If they are spending time doing this texting thing I wonder where they do real work.I mean..I don't have time to sit on top of my cell phone all day.If a relationship for me based on getting a phone call,email or text to stay alive.My lovelife would be a goner.

• @Sandran712 --- Haha...I'm as mature as one can be at 28 and am proud of the same too 🙂

I was surprised at his text with just a 'smiley' in it as It was the first time around he didnt' write a single word in last 1 year!! I am just not used to receiving a text sans anything written from HIM !!! Well, the guy does have a real job and a good one!! But I really don't think that's my criteria for chosing someone...You CAN fall for someone anytime...w/o pre-planning 😄 Thx for ur active participation in this forum btw...the fact that you're older than most of us and a 'CANCER' sure helps... :):):)

• An update --- the 'cancer' didn't call but sent me 3 messages one by one

1.) A smiley

2.) 'How you doin'

3.) 'Can I call' ---- This third one bewildered me the most since he's known me for more than a

year and knows I CAN'T receive calls at night due to my shifts at work...sigh I miss him.....

• astro>>An update --- the 'cancer' didn't call but sent me 3 messages one by one

1.) A smiley

2.) 'How you doin'

3.) 'Can I call' ---- This third one bewildered me the most since he's known me for more than a

year and knows I CAN'T receive calls at night due to my shifts at work...sigh I miss him.....

Sandran>>This sounds like Cancer behavior.If he knows you work this odd shifts.He will call at a time he can talk.Like someone on here said.A Cancer doesn't know perception of time.He was asking you up front because he wanted to know where things stood.Feeling out the situation.Testing the waters.Is it okay time to come out of our shell.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• exactly, testing the waters.... and we have no sense of time. in fact most of us are patient but on a whole different level. Time moves quite quickly for a cancer in fact. Anyway, sounds like he is ready to leave his shell. I know I take some time to really think and gain insight into what happened or where I (we) are going and what I really want. When I'm ready to hear and say what I need to then you will know. I have since quit chasing the one I love and waiting for him to open up as I know he doesn't know it now but soon enough time is on my side. Even after the hurt and confussion I have no doubt that this man will be back. I pulled the I couldn't leave him alone and have really regretted the decision but a cancer in love is a rare creature. Self sacrificing and willing to drop everything for you. A rare but true love in every way.

• I wonder if it has more to do with his being a young guy, then just being a cancer, sounds like he might be attempting to share what he's thinking although it sounds ignorant, inconsiderate of you with the support system thing, he probably senses your aggravation with him, but thinks of you as someone who will tolerate his sillyness for some reason, if you really want him gone, I bet you will have to be very, very firm, like hanging up without a word, or total ignore, mabe even more then a few times, cancers do seem to have a hard time letting go of certain people, consider yourself special I guess!

• Thanks keldjoran, sandran712 for your ever useful insights 🙂 Love YOU cancers...LoL 😉

@cancercutie --- Yes, very true indeed...Thx for participating and enlightening with ur 'cancer' take on my situation... :):):)

@bluecat123 --- ignorant, inconsiderate of me? LoL... And I know I am special for him for the patience and understanding I've given to this guy, I doubt he'd get it elsewhere (The guy's been through 2 SERIOUS heartbreaks by now)...LoL...I am not being unrealistic or presumptious BUT I know what I am capable of giving out... and I guess he's undeserving afterall!!

P.s.- I am just sad and hurt...and angry at myself for letting him do this to me!!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• No! No! No! not inconsiderate/ignorant of you! I'm sooo sorry, I do that all the time,please forgive me, I meant He is being inconsiderate and ignorant to you with the comment he said to about you being his support system, I meant that was very "honest" or ballsy of him to say that to you. Sorry about my word mix up there)