Why can't my 'Cancer' leave me alone !!!

• Hey there,my fellow 'cancer' victims...LoL !! It's been a while since I last posted something and thats coz of the roller coster ride my life's been courtsey my cancer man (who happens to be 5 yrs my junior btw). I have known him for more than 6 months now...have put up with all his BS as and when required thinking he'd finally come around!! The Tom and Jerry chase game was fascinating in the beginning considering I'm a water sign myself (Pisces). I related to his being hot and cold also completely even though it did drive me nuts at times. In short, I was what he often said 'the only female he could feel connected to'!! Just to sum it all up in short, I'm now sick and bored of being ignored by him and ignoring him deliberately coz I want him hooked (?) I've tried communicating in all ways possible that I want to call it quits forever (atleast 5 times). He says he will but BANG...he springs up every few days via random silly texts or short and rude phone calls!! Says, he wants me as a support system (WTF)!! I now feel sick thinking of 'how many other such support systems' this man may be supporting...LoL !! All I need to know is how to get rid of my 'cancer' for good!! I dont wanna change my cell number too coz of my work etc. Feeling really low and stupid at 28 ... LoL ! Any golden words of advice sisters !!!

• WEll, I dont know how to get rid of a cancer I have the opposite problem how to keep him from doing the disappering act. I guess just dont respond as much as possible and if he sends you dumb texts just repond back with one word answers. Wait, it just hit me I will tell you all teh scary things I have done to scare off my ex cancer bf that worked temporarily even though he still calls or texts once in a while. Tell him you are madly in love with him. Tell him you need him to be with you ALWAYS. Tell him all the things about him that you are in love with. Text him 20 times in a row. Just act crazy and he will be afraid of you for a few months anyways.

• I just realized my first sentence doesnt make sense. I do know how to get rid of a cancer, I am actually really good at it, too good. Yeah like I said just act desperate, needy , clingy, it will scare the heck out of him.

• lol lovingmylife great advice also sounds quite fun! def a good way to get rid of a guy especially if he is young it should scare him off right away.

• @lovinmylife --- Luv ya sistah !!! Gosh, can it get funnier than this !!! All this while I was doing the 'not desperate' and 'indifferent' act just so he would get hooked onto me !! And now I'm gonna do exactly the opposite of what I am not supposed to do with a Cancer Man !!! LMAO !!! Wait till he sees my lovey-dovey split personality from now on!!

@redgemini --- I have a gemini rising myself so welcome aboard 🙂 Yes, hope to see a 'CANCER' run for the hills this time around. LoL.

• Well, I went the jealousy route, but that just made him "act right" until he got me back (damn cancers!). Anyway, I think the only way to get rid of him is to hurt his feelings. They're really sensitive so this isn't hard to do. Hit him where it hurts ( figuratively of course 🙂 ) and watch him sulk away.

However, what you've said is typical cancer behavior, if you can't deal with it, (which is completely understandable), then yes insult him. However, make sure that's what you truly want. I actually changed my number so that I wouldn't have to hear from him again. But I ended up giving it to him about 3 months later. I know, it's terrible to admit but true. Anyway, I've just accepted that this is who he is, take it or leave it. Besides, as much as it truly upsets me that he disappears on me, he's been very accepting of some of my faults.

• This post is deleted!

• astrodame>>>All I need to know is how to get rid of my 'cancer' for good!! I dont wanna change my cell number too coz of my work etc. Feeling really low and stupid at 28 ... LoL ! Any golden words of advice sisters !!!

Sandran712>>I am a Cancer...I would say ignoring him.Don't write ,text or call.It better be for sure it's what you really want.Because..If you hurt us.We will hold a grudge forever,And never let you forget it.Since Cancers respond better to visual tactics.Letting him see you with another guy.Especially one he has never seen you with before will do it.The stop calling hurts just about as bad as seeing you with someone.Not keeping in contact/ignoring.It's not really ignoring .That is typical Cancer behavior.We go for long periods without contact.We can't help it.We are homebodies.Alot of it could be immaturity too.Given this guy in his 20's.He is immature to any relationship.

• AriesPiscesCusp~~~~call it "fading".. something I am really great at doing in relationships. I become more and more distant until there is nothing left for him to try and hold on to.

Sandran712~~~This is funny.Because I am Cancer.My son's father was an Aries.We fought like cats and dogs.I would ignore him and he was the one coming running back.Wouldn't leave me alone.He acted like this Cancer guy.My Aries died in 2002.My son now is an Aries.I seem to attract signs not good for me...LOL

• lol lovinmylife i did exactly what you said a couple of weeks ago and havent heard a thing since lol heard he is now texting some other poor victim. Joking aside i didn't actually do it to get rid him but because in 6 month of him telling me i loved him i would never say it back so when he started blowing hot and cold i stupidly put it down to him thinking i didn't love him. Anyways i read a quite a lot on here and decided i wasnt making him feel secure enough ha ha it sure backfired. As usual I'll learn the hard way.

• ScorplAM~~~Well, I went the jealousy route, but that just made him "act right" until he got me back (damn cancers!).

Sandran712~~A Cancer can sense that making them jealous means you care..And we are right back at ya...LOL

• Want to get rid of a cancer who is not ready to fully commit? That's easy, tell him you would die for him and want to have his baby as soon as possible, and can't wait to start trying.

• I don't really know how to get rid of a cancer man yet. My cancer man chased me like crazy for months before I started anything with him. Some crazy stuff has happened, but no matter what, he makes a point to see me every night that we work. When I do ignore him because I do not want to appear desperate or something, like I'm waiting on him! He just goes farther until he gets me to make eye contact and notice. When I have gotten fed up with the way he has acted, he flew on me and it was on!! I am back to ignoring as of last night again....

• Well everyone.... I broke off with my cancer guy 3 months ago. I told him off badly, insulted him. I moved in with him for 2 months and then he tells me he doesnt love me and never will. Well what a blow..... so i moved out very deeply hurt. He owes me alot of money because of his gambling which he told everyone it was my fault. Its been 3 months and what do you know he contacts me to say he wants to have some fun.

He told me he has a girlfriend and that she is interstate at the moment and that he needed itimacy.

I ignored him...... and hung up on him. He told me that our itimacy was special.

He can go and jump. I told him also I have moved on and he said he was happy for me. He is full of s...t! he is miserable, a gambler and a loser. Im so happy im away from him.

Take my advise ladies your better off without cancer men.

• Whoa!! Thx Ladies for your suggestions... 🙂 Well, just an update on my situation...I texted my 'Cancer' 4 times last night, full of lovey-dovey BS...told him I am crazy about him now n stuff. And had a good night's sleep after that. LoL!! Guess what, the guy did call a coupla times first thing in the morning today but I never answered!! Haven't received any text/call from him after that and I do hope it works...Am thinking of texting him again tonight...maybe 5-6 times in a row!! LoL...and sexygem --- am planning to go with what you suggested...that I want his baby now...haha!! Love you all sisters for standing by one another in times of need. God Bless 🙂

• enough>>Take my advise ladies your better off without cancer men

Sandran712>>All Cancer men are not like this.They be a pain in the butt to deal with.Disppering from time to time.But,not all are gamblers and losers.Lenny Kravitz is a Cancer...LOL

• astro>>Haven't received any text/call from him after that and I do hope it works.

Sandran712>>I doubt that it will.The texting just invites him to think you are still interested.For me..and everyone is different.I tell the person what was wrong with the relationship.Then never to call write,email, text .Nothing.No contact..again.It just confuses the person.

• sexygem>>Want to get rid of a cancer who is not ready to fully commit? That's easy, tell him you would die for him and want to have his baby as soon as possible, and can't wait to start trying

Sandran712>>That would do it for me...LOL..Or..tell the guy you are already pregnant or you got a rash and don't know what it is..Works..everytime!!!LOL

• go get em astro dame, how funnnnnnn!!!!!!!

• and funny