What's going on?

• Hi all

After a firm decision has been made to end my marriage of 23 years, I find I am at a stalemate as I have nowhere to go. Have looked at two houses, but both have fizzed. Am asking for any psychic/intuitive insights on what may come up for me and if possible, a timeline, as both of us want to move on with our lives and keep our friendship, plus Christmas is looming! If anyone can see what's coming up for me, please let me know and if possible, can you describe the house for me, if that's not too much to ask? I also want to know if my daughter will be okay with this (even though she says she is) and if hubby will be okay as well. The longer this takes, the more afraid I am of making the move, even though I know it's the right thing to do 🙂 And will I be happy at last?

• Chris,

I will say a prayer for you, that the right place becomes available for you.

xoxo

• Cris1962

Although I am unable to offer psychic insight, I will send you good energy and hope that Christmas works out well for you.

I left a relationship of almost 12 years a few years back and as scary as it all was, we sometimes know that we have to step out of our comfort zone to do what is best not only for ourselves but everyone else involved. Stay strong and true to you hugs

Blessings

T xx

• cris try the post: can anyone do a reading for me please. Hanswolfgang semms to be helping alot of people on there. You will get your answers honey. ( :

• Talisa, it is funny isn't it, how you know something is the right thing to do, but when time seems to stretch on you almost feel tempted to not bother and stay put. That's what scares me at the moment. Am even having second thoughts about the job I was offered and accepted last week ... ugh ...

Thanks both of you. Will keep hoping ... Hope all is well in your neck of the woods Wenchie :))

• Thanks lovin, will take your advice! Hope he doesn't mind me joining the queue (or she) :))

• I know that I lost all confidence in my abilities to survive on my own as my husband had made me feel worthless. It took me about 2 years to regain the confidence to know that I was doing the right thing not only for myself but for my girls as well. Someone told me that if I am happy, then my girls will be happy.

I questioned staying simply cos it was what I knew and I would also predict the cycle of moods etc that would start fights. But I knew that I would instill into my girls not to stay somewhere that they were not happy. And unless I wanted to be a hypocryte I needed to adhere to the wisdom I would make part of my girls upbringing. To be true to yourself and your own happiness then you need to change whatever you can to make life happy. If that means leaving a marriage/relationship, then that is what you must do. Losing yourself in the cracks isn't a price worth paying.

I heard the other day someone saying "If doing the right thing was easy - we would do the right thing all the time" I guess what I am saying is, that we know the road ahead of us while making those changes won't be easy, we know that they are being done for all the right reasons.

Hope this helps even a little hugs

• Yep, it helps a great deal talisa. I just don't like this feeling of doubt and fear that is creeping in, but I still come back to that "knowing" that this is the right thing for me to do. Even if it means my daughter suffers a little bit, I know I can help her through it (and so will hubby in his own way; he is a good man, we're just not right for each other anymore). I just want to see a roof with my name on it ... and soon ... 🙂 Thanks again; your comments make me feel better my friend. xoxoxoxoxoxox

• Glad my lessons can help someone else. being afraid is natural given this is all so very new to you, but hang in there and know you are a strong confident woman who will land with both feet on the ground and ready to take on the world!!!!!!! xoxoxox

• You can live with me. Or I will come there and we can pitch a tent somewhere.

• Hey, that'd be grand!! Why don't we ALL pitch a real BIG tent and live there together with our respective computers and keep our online relationships goin, while we're actually ... lookin at each other?? Wouldn't that be a hoot!!! And testament to communication these days ... :))

• HAHAHAHAHA. I love it! Thats the best thing I have heard all day. Okay and we will paint it red bc hans told me I would move into a red house too. But not any time soon. Aussie is far so by the time I drive to the shoreline and swim across the ocean I can be there in about 6 months. PERFECT.

• LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You two are just cracking me up!!!! Just dodge those sharks on your way down lovin!

• Hey!

Just off the topic slightly: lovin/wenchie - check out the reading I got in the thread 'Could anyone do a reading for me" on page 33 I think it is. I don't know what to make of it!! :Let me know what you think ... am a bit worried about it really ...

Cheers :))

• I will eat the sharks for survial on my way down. RAWR! Maybe one will be nice enough to give me a ride down. Okay I will be there in 5 months. Good idea Wenchie. ( ;

• cris, I am sorry you didnt get a good one from him. I really didnt either but so many others did I was hoping. He told me about my ex that emotions are cold, we live side by side but not together and I was playing a tough game of cards with a lot of tricks and a double bottom. I was like huh? Then I asked for advice if he saw me moving anytime soon bc I want to move and what house I should be looking for. He said I will not move anytime soon and I should look for a light bordeux red. Huh again? Some people get him some dont. Dont worry about it. I talked to my very logical minded friend about what he said and she said he forgot to take his meds then she said GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!

• Hans readings are a bit confusing and as he himself has said, they can change. I think until you question everything he said and get clarification, it doesn't seem to make sense at first read. Plus I think although his English is very good, I think it is a second language and some stuff can get lost in the translation.

Go with what feels right and what reasonates with you is my advice. Perhaps the universe is telling you that you are not supposed to know it all now, just go with the flow and let things unfold......which I KNOW......is so bloody frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaarghhhhhhhh!!!! :-))))

WE WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hmm, weird to say the least. Looks like we'll both be living in red houses 🙂 I'm just worried about what he said about my daughter. I don't want her to suffer too much in my quest for happiness for heaven's sake ...

• Lovin,

You are seriously soooooooo funny!!! :-))))

I am getting no work done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• And wenchie, yes we all want to know RIGHT BLUDDY NOW!!! aaarrrrrrrrrrrgh. But maybe it's best not to know. Who knows? Someone does, but it ain't me or you or any of us ... so Who Can It Be Now? (That's the title of another Aussie song which you may have heard over there by Men At Work) ... :)))))