Hi hanswolfgang (hope I spelled that right)

• G'day Hans

On advice from a wise friend I am joining the queue in asking you for some insights into my future. I hope you don't mind (and I know what it's like to have a stream of requests - it's great to start with, then ya get a little bogged down)!!

Here's my question:

After a firm decision has been made to end my marriage of 23 years, I find I am at a stalemate as I have nowhere to go. Have looked at two houses, but both have fizzed. Am asking for any psychic/intuitive insights on what may come up for me and if possible, a timeline, as both of us want to move on with our lives and keep our friendship, plus Christmas is looming! If anyone can see what's coming up for me, please let me know and if possible, can you describe the house for me, if that's not too much to ask? I also want to know if my daughter will be okay with this (even though she says she is) and if hubby will be okay as well. The longer this takes, the more afraid I am of making the move, even though I know it's the right thing to do 🙂 And will I be happy at last?

Also a very recent reading suggested that my "life partner" would appear in my life a lot sooner than I would've thought. My plan was to leave, get settled and spend some time alone sorting myself out before even thinking about another relationship, but she was adamant. Can you validate this at all or whatever??

Thanks so much. Take your time (or be as quick as you like). Looking forward to your insights :))

• just trying to keep this post to the top of the list

(((((((((HANSWOLFGANG)))))))))))))))))

Please help this woman

• yer too good to me 🙂

• ... and y'know, maybe I'm not meant to know at the moment ... grrrr ...