Advice with Virgo Male, Taurus Female

• My best friend is a Virgo male. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice with him at all (with myself being a female Taurus).

He's extremely complicated and it's hard to tell what he's feeling. I've known him for a year and a few months now, and our friendship keeps getting shaken up. Recently, it seems like it's been a little harder to talk to him than it was a year or so ago.

Can anyone give me advice? Do you think our friendship will last, or would we have a chance to be more than best friends? I don't wanna lose him, no matter how angry he makes me. Can anyone help?

• Hi,

I'm a taurus and am I've been married to him for 19 and a half years. We divorced right before our 18th years and remarried on our 19th anniversarry. lol. long story. anyway, so I do have some advice to give you. use your patience that your so good at. but don't try to use your emotions to reach him, it will only push him away farther. they see this as a weakness. don't bombard him with WHY questions guys in general will shut down.

• Winning the heart I feel of a virgo man is very interesting process, I could feel the moment my man fell truely in love with me.