Lonley and needing emotional support from anybody

• hi, im new to this sort of thing and after long soul searching and years of issolation. i have reached a point in my life where i truely need to have someone to reach out to. i desperatly need to feel as if ther is someone out there who places value on my deepest feelings and emotions. i am 36 yrs old and although that sounds young, i have serious health problems and live inside of a very old body. my sign is cancer and have been in a 6 yr relationship with a scorpio. for years we shared a very honest, open, and loving relationship.i knew the moment we meet that he was the faceless man that i had seen in my dreams since i was very young. 2 yrs ago his priorties changed and he has become almost obsessed toward money. he ended our marriage and move out last year. although he still claims to want to be with me agian someday im becoming very issolated and lonley. we are friends but i miss having intimacy in my life. each day is faced with obsticles and the struggle to survive.my strenght comes from my children& they will be all moved out next year.i have been studing the cards looking for some sign of where to take my life & it has been helpful but it isnt helping with the need for human contact. is there anyone out there who can relate or just offer some insite

• Reserved one, I am very sorry for what you are going through. I think you need to try to get a reading from a psychic that knows what they are doing. Its hard enough to read for yourself but especially when you are having difficulties. All I can say to you right now is I am sorry for your pain and hopw things turn around for you soon. Bless you, Lovin

• Don't feel bad, you have done a lot and you can be happy that you were there for your ex when you were together, and not only that, you were there for your children, you can be proud of them. This may be a difficult time that you have to overcome yourself. I understand how it feels, I lived with my husband for over a year, then he ended up in prison, although he's innocent, we're from mexico, so there's a lot of injustice. By that time I was already pregnant, and now my baby is 9 months and we still don't know if things will work out in court. Anyway, he said some things yesterday, that make me doubt if he really loves me, and the way he is and the way I am clash. That's really difficult. Only focus on positive things, do things you enjoy doing. And remember, you're not alone, you've got a friend in each of us.

• Reserved1, my heart goes out to you in this time in your life. I am a Cancer as well and I know how emotional hard times can get. I have also been in a relationship where my boyfriend was obsessed with money. At one point I questioned whether he loved money more than me and our relationship as well. Eventually, he went to jail. I stayed with him because despite that, I loved him and still do with all of my heart and jail really humbled him. But it was one of the toughest experiences in my life. And I am still feeling the effects of it to this day, two years later, even as we are still together. I know your situation is different but the point I am making here is that it may have been for the best that he ended this relationship. I know your immensely hurt and it will take time to get over the pain. Bless your kids and your inner strength to work through this. If he was becoming consumed with money as you said, I can tell you that is nothing but a road to downfall, one way or another. And in many ways he has already brought around his own downfall, becoming so consumed with money and his new lifestyle that he could have well lost the best person in his life. But these are his choices and his consequences. Not yours. You are being hurt by the consequences of his actions. This can be hard to distinguish from feelings of personally having part to do with this issue and putting the blame all on yourself. You can NOT do this. Because it is never all one person's fault. I honestly feel this will end up being better for your life as a whole. It is hard now because you are in the thick of it but when you get past it you will say, WOW, did this make me grow so much as a person. If he is saying he wants to be with you someday, brush that off. He is doing what HE wants to do, your an afterthought as harsh as that sounds. But, though love takes long to go away, you should move past him. Don't wait or yearn for him to comeback. Know you are worthy of someone who values you, treats you better than that, treats you how you want to feel.

As for feeling lonely, missing the lack of intimacy, it can get hard. While my boyfriend was in jail for two years, it was hard everyday. I wanted to be close to my family, but felt a piece of me missing and found it harder to connect. I would reach out to people I know to speak with them or hang out and never feel fully in it. This feeling will dissipate with time, as cruel as time can feel. I still only have one person I call a true friend and that I really go out with. Like you, my family (my mother and sister especially) are the ones I spent the most time with after, that helped keep me smiling, to keep feeling connected with people, of any kind. I think you have taken the first step into dissolving that feeling. People try to dismiss the internet as true human contact, but I feel completely different. The internet can be abused and misused. But I have found people I have felt closer to than someone I have ever met. Some of the best friends I have made have been online. The value of a friend is not weighed by how often you see them or talk, but what transpires between the two of you and how it makes you feel. Continue to look for sites and online connection areas like this to reach out, talk. Exchange email addresses if you can if you feel a vibe. Get to know them. It is amazing the difference one special person can make in your life. With your health, it sounds like you may not have the luxury of just running out and about all the time, whenever you feel like it. Taking that into consideration, the internet is a perfect way to skip all of those issues and jump right in. Soon you may find you draw people in who live near you and are interested in the same things. Maybe you can meet, talk on the phone. Each step brings more human contact in the next. And for the now, be happy being with yourself. For the time you are now able to take to heal yourself, to love yourself, to work on all the things you wanted to work on. Really value that time because who knows what happens next, and it could all be gone with the change of another situation. And know that if you don't take this extra time to love yourself, if you mope and stay stuck in the past/situation, when you finally do get to connect with other people, especially men, someone similar will be sucked right back into your life. Work on the image you see in the mirror, learn to love it, and then look for someone who sees the same reflection as you. I hope this helps and I am sorry it is so lengthy.

Universal Harmony

• reserved1,

I am sorry to hear about what you have been through and how you have been feeling.

I don't have any psychic insight to offer, but I would like to say that anytime you feel like you need someone to talk to, please feel free to talk with me. I am divorced, with two children, I've had my share of ups and downs in life and I know how important it is to feel like you have someone you can talk with, even if only to vent how you are feeling inside and know that you have been listened to, acknowledged and your thoughts and feelings are accepted.

If you ever want to talk off the forum - I have an email address you can contact me on and from there I can give you my private email address. So the offer is there if you wish.

I would also like to offer you a healing, I'm not saying I can perform miracles, but I would like to help make you feel better. I cannot do this without having your permission, so again, the offer is there.

Sometimes it is nice to talk to someone you don't necessarily know who is not part of your situation at all, it gives you an outside perspective.

Many blessings to you

Wenchie 🙂

• I hope things turn around for you, the only advice I can offer is to try to stay positive, and try to recognize positive things when they enter your life; no matter how small they may be, sometimes big things come in small packages.

• This post is deleted!

• I was in the same position for 10 years. My father, mother and brother all died within a 5 year period I became an alcoholic and started not really caring about my home, my job or myself. When I got the blues I drank a beer and didn't care. I met someone recently that lifted me out of that mindset. I was 3 months sober and I started really cleaning out old memories of lost loves and past memories. I got some boxes and started filling them up. I took them to Goodwill before I could think twice. The next weekend I piled more stuff in boxes and took them to Goodwill. I painted my room, cleared off shelves. The someone I met and inspired me left before I could show him my transition. Now I am sad "very" sad that he is gone. But I turn around and see what I can actually do for myself and I like it. I tried drinking after he left and all it did was make me so sick the next day. It took me doing this. And I did. And I will. Just say that to yourself every morning. It works.