Need a reading

• My husband is a pisces and so am i , he has agirlfriend and she is pregnant,should i file for divorce, how will i get over this

• Is it his? I'm getting it's not his. Could be wrong, but they were the words that popped into my mind when I read your post.

Best of luck with it all.

Wenchie 🙂

• he says it is. This is a problem, He continues to stay with her so I am not sure what to do.

I really don't think this baby is his. But besides that, his loyalty should lie with his wife, not the girl he thinks he got pregnant.

I don't know what else to say, I left my husband and divorced him, but I was very clear that was what I needed to do. The decision to divorce him has to be yours. Is the marriage worth fighting for, taking the cheating into account?

I'm so sorry, this must be very hard for you, not a nice position to be in. I really wish you all the best and will say a prayer for you and send love and light and hope you are able to resolve this one way or another.

Hopefully someone else will be able to give you some more insight. I seem to only get random messages some of the time, not enough info to give you a full reading.

Wenchie

xoxo

• Wenchie, do you have any advice for me, what should i do, and will my heart mend anytime soon?

• Thanks Wenchie

I can't tell you what to do, we all need to do what is right for ourselves.

But I will say,

No. 1 - He cheated on you

No. 2 - He "believes" he got this other woman pregnant

No. 3 - He is not trying to fix the marriage with you, he is standing by this other woman.

Can you forgive him? Can your marriage survive this? Will he cheat again? Will you be able to trust him again? Is he prepared to end it with this woman? Is he prepared to work things out with you? How will you feel if this baby is actually his?

Only you know the answers to these questions and deep in your heart you will find your own answer. Being alone is not the end of the world. It is better to be alone that to have a man disrespect you and your marriage. There are PLENTY of men out there that would treat you better. You don't deserve this. BUT, I am not in your shoes. I can't tell you how to feel or what decision to make, you have to decide what is right for YOU. A baby though is not going to go away, if it is his (and I would get a paternity test done), he will be responsible for this child (at the very least financially) for the next 18 years. You will have a constant reminder of his mistake, can you handle that? Will he do this again?

Divorce is never easy, I won't suger coat things for you, but neither is forgiving a cheating husband. It's up to you. But you DO deserve way more than this. Your heart will take time to heal, and you will need to learn to trust again, but not all men are like your husband.

I don't know if this helps, but I hope you get something out of it.

• So sorry about your situation. I do not have any insight but having my husband betray me after 30 years and then ending with divorce I can understand how you feel. So I can only offer advice. First I think if you have children then you should try to work it out. If you do not have children then I would say that you need to consider that he is not putting you first and you deserve to at least be first. Only you can make the decision and which ever way you decide to go it will not be easy. A relationship is about trust, friendship,..... He is giving you none of that by having a girlfriend. Obviously he is not seeing through the forest especially if maybe it is not even his, maybe he is looking for excuses to get out of his marriage. I had a pretty good marriage and no children, it was devastating to me when my marriage fell apart. My whole life has changed but at the same time I know that I really did not have a choice. If after 30 years I was not important, that he was no longer my friend and trust did not exist. Then I had to give myself the opportunity to be numbef one only if I am number one to myself. This jouney is something that is hard and I have to work on it every day, do not give up hope. I do not know for sure but I do not feel anything coming from him emotion wise. He may say some of the things you want to hear but there is no emotional attachment. Next time you are with him, clear your head and see if you really feel any emotion from him toward you or do you feel cold? Good luck and try to keep hope.

• Thank You for your support.