Premonitions

• I have always has premonition dreams in the past, when something bad was going to happen. Well, for the past week I've had 3 such dreams, all different, but all indicating that an earthquake was coming. Then 3 days ago my clock stopped at 10.44am. I thought it was the battery & changed it, but then next day it stopped at 10.44am again. I changed the battery again and the same thing happened today - again at 10.44am.

I have no idea what it all means - has anyone else had any such dreams? I live in Australia where we don't get earthquakes - so I don't know what to think.

• I don't know what to tell you. I looked at prayers in the Divine Hours (10 am). The concluding prayer before 11am is: Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought me in safety to this new day. Preserve me w/your mighty power, that I may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all I do direct me to the fulfillilng of your purpose, through Jesus Christ my lord, Amen.

• Well, three is a sacred number, for one.

An earthquake could easily be a metaphor for something "earth shaking", something that's going to make a BIG difference one way or another.

10:44 could mean all sorts of things. It could be a Bible passage, if you're religious. It could be Radio Ten Code-- 10:44 means "I have a message", which I personally find amusing. In numerology, 1 + 4 + 4 = 9. The number nine is considered a "perfect number", and has to do with everything coming together, humanitarianism, etc.

So, maybe it just means that you're having issues in your physical life, and that you're being given some sort of message... -shrugs- Start paying attention to other cues. Maybe something is trying to communicate and you're not paying attention. Or maybe you're just being told that things are going to be okay.

Without knowing you and your personal life, I can't really say. Only you know for sure.

• Whenever I have a dream or coincidence happen I ask a guy local here. His website is synchronicityexpert.com

When I had a particular dream about a tree snapping off at the trunk, he told me to lay down the next night before sleeping and ask for clarification. I did and had another dream about being stranded alone on an island. 2 weeks later my daughter told me she was moving to Europe and she is the only family I have so I took it to mean that was about to happen.

• Hi Marci, Wanted to tell you that a little while after you posted this there was an earthquake in Grand Prairie, TX, and it was around 10 or 11. I think it was at night. Very unusual for Texas. Been meaning to look it up on the internet. Will let you know if I find it.

• Yes, I found it. It happened Oct. 30, 08, at 11:30 pm & 12:01 am in Grand Prairie and Irving, TX. Sounds like a premonition now. Just don't know what it means. Would like to claim your premonition for this area. Dalia.

• Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this and searching for answers. Marci4, I too have had dreams-many of them I don't understand, but on imparticular has come true-unfortunately. In Nov. 2004 I woke up from a nightmare-my son had been killed in a red car. I jumped up out of bed to make sure he was asleep in his bed-which he was. In Jan. 2005, my husband bought him a new car because we were so proud of him. He was killed in a car crash 4 days later. I woke up from a sound sleep at the same time he was killed. I knew he was gone. I'm afraid to dream anymore. My worst nightmare had come true. How do you stop this from happening-or how do you handle this.