Your Ideal Partner

• Thanks TheCaptain, Can you tell me when he will come to me with this compromise?

Thanks Again for your help.

• Pilot007, he won't come to you - you must contact him. he is reluctant to admit he needs help.

• Oh WOW!! I did not think to contact him. I was hoping that he would come to me and ask for help; since, I warned him about the employees' behavior. Could you please suggest when I should contact him and how should I do it?

• Phone or email - make it a time when he is not busy and has time to talk. He really needs someone to ask him how he is going and offer solutions.

• PS Pilot007, pride and a feeling of defeat/failure is keeping him from reaching out so be careful how you use your words.

• wow captain! i just want to say thank you for your insights so far, I havent found any bags of money laying around, lol. when you read my vibes, you were absolutly correct. ive sence slowed myself a little. im taking things a little more lightly, but i have been seaching for "the one", and would appreciate any help. thank you so much for all you do here. Sept. 29, 1980

• Lilcrazy, search a bit more in your own back yard.

• Lilcrazy, your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

** Aries (week of April 3 - April 10: better for sex than love - also good for work)

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10: better for sex than love, and also week of May 11 - May 18 for love)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25)

• Capricorn (week of January 10 - January 16)

MARRIAGE

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Leo (week of August 11 - August 18)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2)

• Libra (week of October 11 - October 18)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• Aquarius (week of February 8 - February 15)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• thank you so much captain! am i to look in my back yard for the man, or the money, lol!

• Yes, TheCaptain, I agree I will be very careful as to how I use my words with him.

He is so hypersensitive and he gets hurt easily.

• I'm afraid too, afraid of rejection but I realize the only recourse is to take a risk. How do I initiate this conversation? If there is one thing that will send a man running is to tell him you want to talk. Why does this have to be so difficult?

• TheCaptain, do you see my exboyfriend letting a lot of his employees go within the next month or so? It seems like he is so afraid to make that step for some reason!

One of his employees is suing him for sexual harassment, so that she can get money from him. I have been praying that she will go forward in peace.

Do you see this woman leaving his business soon?

Your insight please.

• Pilot007, that's why email or text might be better - you can choose your words.

• All of this Pilot is why your ex wants to chuck it all in. You must give him wise guidance as he doesn't know what to do at present. Be his rock. i do see however a payout to this woman just to get rid of her.

• GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I am so sick and tired of woman like this getting away with falsely accusing men!!!

It is women like this, that make me be ashamed to be a woman!!

• Mindovermatr, don't talk to him - send him a gift, flowers, chocolates, a teddy bear, something special he likes with a short note to say you are thinking of and missing him. Nothing more. Leave the next step up to him,. Gently, gently, don't scare the wabbit away... 🙂

• Thanks Again TheCaptain, You have really helped me a lot. I miss the relationship that my ex and I had.

• Don't worry Pilot, people don't get away with things along. She will try this again - with the wrong person.

• TheCaptain, thank you for the info. I have not dated anyone in those birth time frames. It will be interesting to meet someone in those frames.

• Captain, Hi there, I know you are busy but I was a bit curious, I'm still young, but can you pick up anything as to why It's hard for me to be in a steady relationship. I think I appreciate freedom too much. It make me crazy being tied down unless he's simply ah-maz-ing. Will I ever eventually settle? My mother is still independent, so I feel I'll follow that sometimes. For furture reference, do you see him in any particular career, or have any passions? Whenever you have time! Gracias ❤ (again it's 10.19.1988 ~ 10:43am)

Amor y Luz,

Brianna ❤