Your Ideal Partner

• Thanks Captain! Now I am really afraid. My almost ex-husband's bd is June 11. Right on the Geminii week I should be most compatable with. I spent 20 years trying to mold myself into compatability with that one. I feel that I am going to become one of those "cat ladies."

• I have gone over all your responses and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I have never put off dating or made height or weight an issue. I do however remember saying to the guy that I was smitten with that I thought he was taller. I only mentioned it because I met him online and he posted on his profile that he was 5'11" when in fact he was a tad shorter than me.

Can you give me anything else that I can reflect back on?

• Turtledust, so June 11 was right for marriage. 20 years is nothing to sneeze at, even if you did fall out eventually.

• Mindovermatr, yeah that one.

• OMG, what a shame. Yes, I made the comment but I knew from the first moment I layed my eyes on him that I could fall in love with him. He literally took my breath away. Oh how I wish things were different, I really want him in my life. Trust me, it's not due to lack of interest on my part. Something is holding him back....

His b-day is 8/23/61. What trials and tribulations do you see and is there any advice you can give me to break thru these barriers??

• Mindovrmatr, your friend is very mistrustful and fears so much the power of his own passions. He can be very secretive, self-protective, and non-sharing. His fulfillment will be to find the freedom that comes from simply being understood. He deeply needs to feel accepted and wants to receive love but holds himself back from it. He can make disastrous relationship choices out of his pure need for physical affection. A sense of timing is called for here.

• Sorry I missed you out, Esmarelda0404, here are your best matches' birthdays now -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10: mostly sexual)

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10: mostly sexual)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2: sex and work)

• Sagittarius (week of December 11 - December 18)

**Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9: good for love and marriage)

MARRIAGE

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2, and also week of September 11 - September 18)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2)

**Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9: good for love and marriage)

** Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22: good for marriage and work)

• Aquarius (weeks of February 8 - February 22)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

• Hi TheCaptain, did you need my birthtime too?

• Hi TheCaptain,

I have not had much luck in love. have dated a few interesting men. I've learned to be flexible over the years (found out I have Venus in Virgo). Here is my birthday 07-28-57.

Thanks In Advance.

• Cap,

As you know time waits for no one but I do care deeply about this guy. Should I stay or should I go? HELP!

• TheCaptain I need your help again. Please use your psychic visions again please.

I was told back in the beginning of last summer (when I went to an intuitive) that there will be a situation where my exboyfriend will have to compromise with me. Could you please tell me WHAT this situation will be about; and, HOW my exboyfriend is going to compromise with me??

I use to work for him and now there is A LOT of chaos among the employees.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thank You,

• Mestiza, just the birth day and birth month.

• SunLyoness, your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

** Aries (week of April 11 - April 18: good for love and friendship)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Libra (weeks of September 25 - October 10)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

MARRIAGE

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Sagittarius (week of December 11 - December 18)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of February 16 - February 22)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• Mindovrmatr, I feel this guy is a keeper. Is your situation insurmountable?

• Pilot007, I feel your friend is really fed up and considering just folding up the business and retiring. The compromise will be between you and he about what happens with the business. You will come to an arrangement that suits all. He really is not able to cope at the moment.

• Alrighty! I posted before I wasn't sure if you didn't see it, or if I just didn't have any matches whatsoever. LOL!!!!!!! 🙂

Here it is

October 19, 1988

Gracias 🙂

• Mestiza, your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24)

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11: mainly sexual)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of November 19 - November 24)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22: mainly sexual)

• Pisces (week of February 23 - March 2)

MARRIAGE

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Leo (week of August 11 - August 18)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2; and also week of December 11 - December 18)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

• You know what Cap? He is a keeper, however I want more than he is probably willing to give. He is by far the most passionate man I have ever encountered and I want him!! He knows that I'm tired of the pace at which the relationship is going so I stepped away from it. It's been a week and a half since we spoke.

I am happy to say that I have not contacted him and he's contacted me 2X this week which means he is at least thinking of me.

• Mindovermatr, you need to give him something more of yourself - some sign of warmth or he will take it badly and lose hope and the will to continue with you. What you really need to do is talk - I mean, really talk. He is willing to give - he is just afraid. He is intimidated and overwhelmed by his feelings for you.

• Wow that's so interesting, thanks Captain. My relationship views are weird right now, I think I need to fly solo for awhile 🙂 sighs