Your Ideal Partner

• Cool, re: Scorp Father...

Thread Can someone please do me a reading 'tarot"

• Laie4, your best bets for love are:

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - March 24)

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2: good for both love and friendship, and also the week of April 11- April 18 for just love)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - Sept 2)

• Scorpio (week of Nov 12 - Nov 18: this is more for heady romance than for real love)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of Nov 19 - Nov 24)

• Capricorn (week of Jan 3 - Jan 9)

• Aquarius (week of Feb 8 - Feb 15)

Your oldest son's best bets for love:

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo (week of Aug 3 - Aug 10)

• Virgo (week of Aug 26 - Sept 2)

• Libra (week of Oct 3 - Oct 10)

• Scorpio (week of Nov 3 - Nov11)

• Sagittarius (week of Nov 25 - Dec 2)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of Dec 19 - Dec 25)

• Capricorn (week of Jan 3 - Jan 9)

• Aquarius (week of Jan 23 - Jan 30 and also week of Jan 31 - Feb 7)

(Looking through his profile, I notice several of his relationships have the potential for sex over love. Does he confuse the two? I didn't include the purely sexual ones here in this list.)

Youngest son's best bets for love:

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2)

• Leo (week of Aug 11 - Aug 18)

• Libra (week of Oct 11 - Oct 18)

• Scorpio (week of Nov 3 - Nov 11)

• Aquarius (week of Feb 8 - Feb 15)

• Pisces (week of Feb 23 - March 2 and also week of March 11 - March 18))

• I just want to make clear that unless you request 'marriage' specifically, I am only giving reports on love affairs. A marriage with responsibilites and commitment may require a different type of partner to one with whom you might have a (possibly short term or non-committed) love affair. But some people might only be looking for love, and not marriage.

• No, Goldenhill, it's not meant to be the time frame when you can best find a mate. The report is about the birthdates of your best partners for love.

So if I set up a website for astro-networking, would anyone here join up? Hopefully it would grow just from people telling other people. I mean, what's the point of me giving you all these dates and you have no one to match it to? 🙂

• March 12th 1990

• Captain, thanks for clarification... : )

yea, I may join...

• LOL-- I would join especially for the working relationship hook up. 🙂 And I wouldn't worry too much if it works mouth to mouth advertisement is the best. And ofcourse if the hook ups are fruitfull...heyyyy the sky is the limit.

• Captain, I didn't specify in my request...I'd like Marriage please. I've had enough of love affairs..lol

Again, My Birthday is;

January 1, 1978!

Thanks so much! 😃

• ..and Captain.....I would join your site! 😃

• The astro-networking website, sounds like a great idea Captain, I would definitely join and spread the word as well. Thanks again for both the ideal partner and compatibility reports, they were greatly appreciated.

• thank you , curious on what a marriage partner would be. tried a few times none have worked out. maybe I'm not marriage material. birthdate again is 4/30/60. something to look at for the future. LOL

• So I'm seeing this networking site idea of mine as a sort of giant registry of birthdates where people would join up and be told who their best partners are for love, work, marriage, friendship etc. Then they could look up the desired birthdate. Would people feel OK about posting their birthdates (only a general birthyear need apply - like say, you tick the box for 18 - 35, 36 - 50, 51- 70 etc.), male or female gender, and some contact details (email address, I guess)? Maybe some personal info but definitely what type of relationship you're looking for so there's no mistake. Should I just leave it up to members to contact each other privately or should there be some sort of forum or chat room for people to trade info onsite? If the exchanges are private, I could have some sort of announcement board where people could post about their successful hookups. Can anyone see any ways this sort of site could be abused - I don't want anyone getting cyber-stalked or anything?

• Captain ..I will strongly advise you to look around your town for some computer students to help you out with your quest and don't put more info on the web untill you have it up and running. Don't want someone with your ability to run off with your idea.

About the cyber-stalking there are programs where you can keep a hold lock on IP's etc and you can build in your own security system.

I would check the internet about securing website. Browse by similar site and see what kind of security they have up and if it fits what you need.

About if it should be a private or open forum is not up to us to decide. I would ask people around you what they find. Direct feedback (one on one) is better. Sum up all your question and then fire at someone that you know is critical and honest.

Where are you on this planet? I am in Europe. And for these kind of market research we mostly have students to make it a project and seek all the answers you need.

• Captain You asked a question about my oldest son 11 Aug ( 1983) He has never had a relationship (sex or even dating more than twice.) & we are a close family, plus a sibling would tease him --- they're brutal. I'd be happy for him if he just had a friends with benefits girl! Sad- he's very intelligent, 6'4, 250 with big, almond shaped blue eyes. I'd direct him to your site !

: )))) The signs work very well with the sun/moon signs of both the boys.

For me : The top 2 you listed were Pisces followed by Aries

1st husband of 20yrs. was in that Aries week (11-18 Apr) The 13th,14th &15th were 3 past loves .... So accurate!

2nd husband Pisces! Not in that week though, his is 24 Feb. But as you've mentioned before (I think! You've been working so hard, I can't keep up, haahhhaa - How can u ??? LOL! ) its more than that so for newbies out there:

hubby 1 ---- aries / leo, mars = pisces hubby 2 --- pisces / leo, mars = aries

All about the Go Go, can't sit still, energy and passion for me !! ooo la la ; )) Got it right the second time!

Thanks again for another kind offer! Post when that book is picked up --- we'll have a celebration here!!!!

• sorry, ur question was on pg.9

• The Captain, i think it's a cool idea too and i def would join. I like the idea with private msgs and the announcement board thing.

I have few suggestions that might be useful. I guess may be you can give the option for your contact info to be private and only selected people(that you allow) can see it. Also that members can choose whether their username shows up to everyone else that have been given their dob as a match. That way there is some privacy as you might want to join and see who your matches are but not necessarily would want everyone else to start contacting you. Also may be give the option for users to ignore/block others so they don't get cyber-stalked in private.

• HeyPlaygirl, your best bets for love are:

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 -March 24)

• Taurus (the week of April 25 - May 2)

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Virgo/Libra (week of Sept 19 - Sept 24)

• Libra (week of Oct 3 - Oct 10)

• Scorpio (week of Nov 3 - Nov 11)

• Sagittarius (week of Dec 3 - Dec 10)

• Aquarius (week of Jan 23 - Jan 30)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of Feb 16 - Feb 22)

• Thanks for that, redgemini. I guess I need to decide how much personal info people would feel comfortable putting up in public and how much they want to be private. If everyone's email got posted, I guess that would be less work for me as everyone could just take it on themselves to contact each other and i would just have to do the astro analysis when they initially join up. People can always block abusers through their email, can't they, if they want to break off contact? But it seems a bit mean if people want to contact members but they don't want to put their own address up too. Maybe I should just make it that everyone joins up and posts their email and a few personal details (I guess what sort of info would depend on what sort of relationship you're after) ?

• Yet again how amazing generous & fun to boot 🙂

I would be interested in such a site your proposing. Ive often wondered if there was anything like that about. If you have time can you work out my best love match birthdates. Mine is 19th March.

Thank you.

• Thanks Flowsco - I am in Australia.

Maybe i should not post emails at all and just have it like a big public noticeboard where everyone just posts their birthdate and a few details and they can make a request to me to contact the person you are interested in. I am not that computer savvy so I want it to be as easy as possible, with me mainly do intial analyses and leaving the rest up to members to follow up with the contact.