Your Ideal Partner

• One More Time Captain

If you wouldn't mind including marriage that would be great too. This is fun, I'm so excited to find out. Thank you again!

• Tauren, your best bets for love are:

• Taurus (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo/Virgo (week of Aug 19 - Aug 25)

• Scorpio (week of Oct 26 - Nov 2)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of Jan 17 - Jan 22)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• my 7/7/1964

• Goldenhill, your best bets for love are:

• Aries (week of April 11 - April 18)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2)

• Virgo (week of Sept 3 - Sept 10)

• Virgo/Libra (week of Sept 19 - Sept 24)

• Capricorn (week of Jan 3 - Jan 9)

• Aquarius (week of Jan 31 - Feb 7)

• Pisces ( week of March 3 - March 10)

Your best bets for work are:

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Leo/Virgo (week of Aug 19 -Aug 25)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of Oct 19 - Oct 25)

• Sagittarius (week of Dec 3 - Dec 10)

• Capricorn (week of Dec 26 - Jan 2)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of Feb 16 - Feb 22)

• This service is wonderful. My b-day is 5 Aug 1951.

Can't wait to hear.

Thanks !

• LunaRio, your best bets for love are:

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2: good for love and friendship)

• Aries (week of April 3 - April 10 and also week of April 11 - April 18)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2 and also week of May 11 - May 18)

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Leo (week of Aug 11 - Aug 18)

• Libra (week of Oct 11 - Oct 18)

• Scorpio (week of Oct 26 - Nov 2 and also week of Nov 12 - Nov 18)

• Sagittarius (week of Dec 11 - Dec 18)

• Aquarius (week of Jan 31 - Feb 7 and also week of Feb 8 - Feb 15)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• HeyPlaygirl, which is your day and which is your month? I need names not just dates.

• Mystique, I am very trustworthy, I think, but your boyfriend would not be exactly the same as me because our moonsigns and birthyears might be different so don't go by me. If you want me to analyse his birthdate, go to my thread 'compatibility analysis' in the astrology section.

• laithano, your best bets for love are:

• Aries (week of April 11 - April 18)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2)

• Virgo/Libra (week of Sept 19 - Sept 24)

• Capricorn (week of Jan 3 - Jan 9)

• Aquarius (week of Jan 31 - Feb 7)

• Pisces ( week of March 3 - March 10)

Do you really want to know your boyfriend's best bets for love?????

• 12/19/1990!!! Thank you muchly!

• Viktoria79, your best bets for love are:

• Aries (week of April 11 - April 18: this is good for both love and friendship)

• Libra (week of Oct 3 - Oct 10)

• Sagittarius (week of Nov 25 - Dec 2)

• Capricorn (week of Jan 10 -Jan 16)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of Feb 16 - Feb 22)

• I really am interested in setting up a networking website where people could not only search for good love matches, but also find friendship, or maybe someone to work with them on a project, or people who share the same interest or whatever. I like the idea of putting people together who are astrologically geared to get on with each other.

But I have no idea how to set it up. The idea is that people submit their birthdays when they sign up, then it goes on a list that other people can see and get in touch with you. I want it to be a free service so that everyone can access it. Imagine if you could expand your search for a mate to the whole world! I know dating websites do that but people lie on those things. This way there's less chance of people cheating because they don't put up their profiles - I do, after analysing their birthdate.

• SOUNDS GOOD!!

• The Networking Website that is.

• About your idea for the website. Don't you know any students that can give you a startingpoint on how to make such website? I wouldn't give it all out of hand because I think you are on to something. I don't have experience in making website. I bought a template program to make a simple website but yours would need much more thought and it should be a CSS system so you can make changes yourself. I would write down how you would like for it to look like in the first phase and then when you get a bit more handy you can change it. Logo design etc.

• Dearest Captain,

Thank you very much for info,

ManyBlessings to you...

anyone out there, Helpp??? dont want to sound like an idiot but to interpret this, does it mean one born under that sign during that week, or does it mean, finding someone during that time frame, : ( tx Ha Ha

• Goldenhill....it means if you were the right sex, we'd be a good match for love..haha

My birthday was in one of your weeks. LOL

• ops...my bad.....It fell in your WORK category. We would work well together. 😃

• 1 Blondie178, Nice to see you again!!!!! Nice "pic" by the way, I am glad that we would work well together, nice to know there are compatible people out there, work wise, just havent found it yet,

Best to u, can find me at "can anyone do me a reading" hope to keep in touch!!!

am Scorp, so have venomous side not intouch with, would like to talk more on other thread, out of respect for this one.

• Nice to see you too, Goldenhill. And thanks. 😃 I understand, Not sure where your topic is.....is it in "Tarot'? I went in a few but didn't see you.

Oh yes, I know all about Scorps, my father is one and we are very close. It's weird, but we can read each others minds sometimes. My rising sign is also Scorp....and it shows. LOL My sting is something not to mess with. HAHA.