Your Ideal Partner

• New here. I was wondering if I can find out my ideal partner? 3-18-55

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Ha! Okay I'm in.

June 4, 1968.

Thx, this should be most amusing.

• Thank you The Captain. It's funny that one of my best love affairs is with Scorpio. I'm having trouble with my Scorpio dob 11/13/63. Maybe there's hope after all. LOL!

• This post is deleted!

• Or you can go to The Captains website. I believe its listed above 🙂

• Thanks! Interesting because I've never been with most of these signs in a relationship. I guess that explains a lot. Captain can you tell me what this is based from? I mean, how do you determine these? I'm off to visit your website, I'm curious now!

• This sounds a lot of fun.

May 4, 1984

Thank you again!

• Goosemama, it is a combination of astrology and psychology, a theory based on several people's ideas (not mine). It's broken up into weeks like this because people within the same week generally exhibit the same predictable personality traits, although not within the same sign.

• Squabull, your best partners for a love affair or marriage are those born:

LOVE AFFAIR

• Aries (week of April 3 - April 10: mostly sexual)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Leo (weeks of August 3 - August 18)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2: mostly sexual)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 10)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

MARRIAGE

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2, and also week of April 11 - April 18)

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10)

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of November 19 - November 24)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

• Good Evening Captain,

You are just all over this place aren't you..lol! You have some great threads going and your generous spirit is greatly appreciated by myself and so many!

I would love to know who my ideal partners for both love and marriage if you wouldn't mind. It would be really ideal if they were one in the same wouldn't it! It'll be interesting to see. No hurry, I have plenty of patience, as I'm sure you're pretty swamped with requests.

My DOB is August 2nd, 1970 - 6:42am Boston MA

Thanks in advance!

Sacogirl

• Sacogirl, here are you best bets for love and marriage -

LOVE AFFAIR

** Aries (week of April 11 - April 18: good for love and friendship)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Libra (weeks of September 25 - October 10)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

MARRIAGE

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Sagittarius (week of December 11 - December 18)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of February 16 - February 22)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• Of course, even with a compatible partner, we still have to work at a relationship. Complacency is the enemy of love!

• Wow Captain! That was fast..lol 🙂 Thank you so much!

I couldn't agree with you more about the work it takes to make any relationship successful. I wish that half ... or even one of the men I've dated could absorb that concept..lol.

Something interesting in terms of feedback..

The man that I am dating now, recently came back into my life (in late October) after we had separated for eight months. Prior to that we had been together nine months. His birthday is January 21st, and fits nicely, by the skin of his teeth, into the "marriage" category..lol. Hmmmmmm!

The fellow I dated after E and I broke up the first time, was born on August 21st, which puts him in the "love affair" category. Interestingly enough, we dated from June 2009 until early-mid October..lol. I might mention that it certainly was quite the whirlwind love affair, but ended badly as he turned out to have a pretty serious mental disorder that raised it's ugly head, towards the end. It shook me, and caught me way off guard, but my intuition told me something wasn't quite right anymore and I ended things promptly.

Anyway, I thought you might find that interesting!

Much gratitude for your all your helpful insight, guidance and wisdom!

Sacogirl

• I really love getting feedback - thanks Sacogirl! It was very interesting.

• Thank you very much!!! I've seen some of the key clues in the men i've dated whose birthdays lie within the "love affair' range. And yet..the men that I have really loved, they have birthdays at the very end of the 'love affair' range and I wonder if they were marriageable material. I hope so, cause those were the ones I truly felt right with and that following strictly to the decan rule has exception to the rules.

• Thank you...this is very kind

September 16

• Squabull said "And yet..the men that I have really loved, they have birthdays at the very end of the 'love affair' range and I wonder if they were marriageable material. I hope so, cause those were the ones I truly felt right with and that following strictly to the decan rule has exception to the rules."

But aren't you saying your relationship with these men were only short love affairs as predicted?