Time to react

• I have intimate with a new guy for 3 months. I am pisces and he is aries. we were suppose to go slow and check the waters. He called me everyday for 3 months, lavished me and my kids gifts and when I told him I started to have feelings for him he said he would call me when he knew what to say. I hadn't heard from him since and it had been 7 days no response. I sent an email to him trying to set things right. now it has been 9 days. Our signs tell me it could be a hard road ahead. Can anyone help me either get past it or give me hope.

• it's kind of strange that he lavished you for 3 months and then when you start having feelings for hi, he would need time to think of what to say. I do feel he is genuine though, it's just aries is usually not a waiting and sitting down type, especially the males. I would understand if it's a leo because we do tend to take decision making seriously that we would take the time needed and let the world just go around the way it wants.

but I hope for the best. he wouldn't have lavished you with anything if he is not interested in the first place. when he was showering you, were you seeing another man? or at least has he ever seen a man in your place, calling you etc? they can be quite possessive. that's all I can think of now. I really never have bad experience with aries male although committing to them is a bit of problem for me, since they can be possessive. anyway don't just go with astrology compability, for that you will need full birth chart anyway and upbringing contributes a lot

• Aries wants you until you want him, then aries sits around thinking about all the things that he dosnt like about you...most aries are good at being straight forward and he should be willing to talk about what his deal is all of a sudden. Good luck sweet pisces!

• Thank you to both Karma and Leoscorpian. No, there were no other men. Only my insecurities standing in the way. How do Aries men feel about insecure women? I wanted to go slow so that this would last. But the everynight calls and the kindness was more than I could bear. His energy and influence was way too appealing to me. I had questions in my mind about alot of things but I didn't ask because I thought it was too early. Honestly I think I fell for him the moment I seen him. The thing that was really getting to me was he had never told me he even liked me. He never communicated any thing about how he felt. Do Aries men always keep quiet and unresponsive to how they feel emotionally. I'm sorry I guess I should have included our ages. He is 60 and I am 49.

• to me that is really odd, however he may not want to be that close just yet for some reason, i hope it sorts out for you soon, let him be for a little while and then give him a call and ask whats going on.

• Hi, Well, definately leave him alone to think about it. I guess he's a man of action and not much thought. I would search for someone that you can share thoughts with. I don't see this as being a compatible relationship. I think you probably stopped him cold in his tracks for whatever reason. Could be several different things working together. You know at this point I would be looking for a way to tell him that you found someone that is really cool. Even if you haven't, you know what you like. Meaning that this guy is showing signs that aren't too cool. It's a cross that we have to bear sometimes. It's a path to avoid destruction. He could change his thinking for awhile but there are some issues there. Maybe should contemplate his thinking and why he's this way.

• He was enjoying the chase. He liked that you wanted to move slow because you were a challenge to him. You gave in to his game and now the chase is over. He isnt being challenged by you and now he is bored. He sounds immature. I am an aries female but I let peole know verbally whats going on because its not fair to the person I am dating if I suddenly lose intrest when they were just warming up. Sounds like the way I treated men in highschool. You may want to find someone more sensitive. Sorry.

• He was enjoying the chase. He liked that you wanted to move slow because you were a challenge to him. You gave in to his game and now the chase is over. He isnt being challenged by you and now he is bored. He sounds immature. I am an aries female but I let peole know verbally whats going on because its not fair to the person I am dating if I suddenly lose intrest when they were just warming up. Sounds like the way I treated men in highschool. You may want to find someone more sensitive. Sorry.

• hi cslow

I don't think they have problem with insecure woman, unless of course it starts to get in the way of them getting to you. In your case you made it clear that you have feelings for him, so there is no blockage there. You said there is no other man, but what about him? Is he in a relationship that you don't know of? did he just break up or how was his previous relationship?

if you could, try to find out without nagging him. maybe talk to someone that knows him but if he finds out you are looking for information, tell him you are not digging into the past, you just want to know more about him because you really fall for him. They don't like talking about what's already past, so don't make them feel like you are curious about it more than you should or they could be furious.

I feel that something is holding him back. I never really met an Aries that is waiting and sitting. My guess is he is actually taking this time to do something, maybe sort things out for your life together. Because he wouldn't do what he did if he didn't want you. Think positive and keep smiling, they don't like to see frowned / gloomy face. I hope he calls you soon.

• Thank you all for your inspiration and advice. Waiting sounds like good advice. If he comes around or not, life still goes on. Oil and water.....they both make pretty paintings...but it is the artist who makes the stroke of the brush to bring them to life.