Scorpio Woman married to Virgo Man Please Please HELP!!!!WHAT TO DO ;-(

• Hello i am a scorpio married to a virgo man for almost 4years...In the beginning everything was going great the my Virgo husband swept me off my feet sweet, loving ,and all that stuff after few months in our marriage he changes very negative,everyone is against him,like everything in his life was just how its supposed to be but actually in my opinion everything was great he makes decent money we live in a very nice area nice house and all that good stuff...i tried to do everything to make his life as comfortable as possible but its seems like he complains about everything ...the last few years we had few arguments and would keep on telling me that he wants to move out but then when i told him to do so he would stay anyhow and would be the nicest person ever....that goes on the last few years until recently Scorpio that i am i like to snoop around and check his phone and about two weeks ago i call a phone number for some reason and find out that it was a woman and ask him who that girl was and told me a stupid story but for some reason when i called and ask the girls it was a different story so i confronted him about it and totally lied about it...so i let it go so that sunday he went to our community gym to work out and as suspicious Scorpio check his text messages and found out that he it old this woman that he is divorcing me (he forgot to delete) i just block out went to the gym push him and end up in the police station to make story short he move out and said he is not coming back 😞 its been two week now but on those two weeks he is been calling me everyday asking me silly stuff and even took me out for my birthday which end up a little sad because i still love him very much and it hurts me not being with him..and when we went to court last monday he was so dissapointed that the DA office dismissed my case but not his and blaming me for it that it was my fault and will divorce me but then later apologize and has never mentioned divorce ....i'm very confused he would say thing but then do the opposite...WHAT SHOULD I DO I WANT HIM BaCK BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION I FEEL LIKE HE WANTS TO COME BaCK BUT THEN he say he will not come back ever again but then he calls me everyday and he would tell he was happy he was here and miss HOME i am very confused and don't know how to act and what to say anymore i am drained PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!! i really want to save our marriage but how????

• Hi Ajahny, I am a Scorpio woman married to a Virgo man for 13 years. and I will tell you like I tell anyone who ask, It is the best of times, It is the Worst of times.....First of all if you haven't already you might want to check out the posting by (SheisaVirgo) on the thread (I am a Virgo(09/22) in a 2 yr relationship w/a Possesive, lying, cheating Picses)..Her posting is very interesting and I've found to be very true to his Character of likes & dislikes. We are going to church right now...but I will check back in to see if anyone has given you any advice...Im a little afraid to impose upon you my experiences with my Virgo..because I often times think that we have the worse marriage possible but we continue to stay together...I feel I need as much Help as you do...

• My advise to you is to let him go!

• Things to not have to be this way. You should be happy!

• its been a roller coaster for me i don't know what to do....its been a tough 2 weeks for me seems like we are experiencing the same problem but i need to talk to you more and i thank you very much miss Kitty and looking forward to chat with you...have a bless day....

• Since he left the house he has been calling me for silly reason and i get confused and i have told him if he wants to come home the door is open for him but would tell me that he is not coming home but miss being here....

• thank you DebRam i tried that but he keeps of reminding me othat he is there for me... i don't get it....

• i need advice Virgo men are you OUT THERE.....

• Virgo man wants his women to be a "project" something he can work on and perfect. He has probably decided that hed rather work on this other women right now, but, wants to make sure that your still around to work on too! Try to get over him girl! go out TONIGHT! And find you a new man, you can easily do that scorpio. Good Luck!

• no he actually did not cheat yet but just talking to her for a couple of days then never spoke to her again...fortunately he has not cheat on me since we were together....so its not that easy on my part....

• Ajahny, Your question is how do I save my Marriage?..Do the two of you have children..If the two of you Don't have children....Tell him what you want straight out ...& then give him a timeline that you are comfortable with for ex.. a week to two weeks.. to make an effort of truly Showing you that he does want the marriage to work..If he doesn't show you that he is truly making an effort, within the timeframe that you have given him...START THE DIVORCE I think you may need to take a stance and let him no that Your Not Playing!!!...You have to believe in your heart first, however.. that you are serious and know within yourself that this man Cannot & Will Not keep you hanging around waiting for Him to decide when & if You will be happy...One of the biggest reason that I have stayed in this marriage with my Virgo is that my husband Truly makes a humble & visible effort at change.. IF you have children with him.. (this may sound callouse but)....I would invite him over ( & look good girl) & read (She'saVirgo) post first...I would fix him dinner & have Fantastic mind blowing S** with him, to remind him what he is walking away from...and if after that evening he can easily walk out on his family, and continue to give you this flip flop line...I would stop ALL contact with him I wouldn't answer his calls.. texts..NOTHING!!...Stop begging him & asking him to come home...Be DONE coddling him..9 times out of 10 if he really values you and your family he is gonna run home quick...PLUS by ceasing all contact with him not only is that gonna give you some time and space to think & reconcile if you really need him in your life.. and trust me it sends a very clear picture to him... If after your wonderful evening... he still does not come home to you & your children..Sweetie.. this man is going to cause you grief forever...(Think about this) if he doesn't come home then all you will need to work on IS YOU, and getting yourself back to someone you recognize and are happy with...But If he does come home....the work begins on joining your lives together peacefully & something you are both happy with.....And This is a job as far as I'm concerned..One that I am still trying to Master...

• Ajahny, first of all, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Let me start by saying that I am a Virgo man myself. From my perspective, I don't understand why he would want to give up a good thing. Being a Virgo man, I was married to to a Virgo woman for nearly 4 years and she did me the same way he has done you. Characteristics of Virgos are usually pretty similar, but that does not mean all Virgos will be the same. I understand that you want it to work with him, but sadly, a one-sided relationship just can't work. Both partners have to be willing to put in 100% all the time in order for it to work, especially now that there is tension between the two of you. If you have tried all that you can and you feel that there's no progress, then it's time to cut it loose. The longer you wait, the worse it will be, trust me, I know from experience. Life is too short to be unhappy. I hope that this helps.

I also have a post on a current issue of mine if anyone would like to offer some advice, Thanks.

• you are very vulnerable right now, you know that you cannot beleive a word he is saying as he is telling blowies, would it be a good idea for you to get away from it yourself for a little while, to sort you out, even if it means you stay where you are and donot answer his phone messages, unless one has been in this situation one would not know really how to deal with it , the best thing you can do for yourself is to take control of where you are right now and be firm, it sounds to me like he may want to keep you their incase this doesnot work out then on the other hand he maybe realising that he does not know how to handle the situation himself, but does not want to take the blame for any of his mistakes, he is the one with the problem not you,whatever you do, stick to your decision, get some councelling and some good advice from proffessional ans make your decision from their, its nasty and i really feel for you, i hope that i have been of some help somehow, you must look after yourself always.

• You deserve better! I dont think If I were you I would ever be able to trust him again....and without trust in a relationship you have nothing. Break ups suck and when you get that close to someone its very hard to sever the bond and the comfort between you....its a torture you have to put your self through and endure so that you will have better in the future.

• Calm down, Lady! Do you want to keep marriage or man? You can keep the marriage. But to keep man, if you really like him, you have to be creative and wise. Time to grow up.

You probably were doing something or not doing something and he is affraid to tell you. I am not talking about s-x. Also, the reason he is more open with some other woman, is probably he could not be open with you. It can be lot's of reasons. By the way, it's ok if he for him to have female friends as well as man friends. And he shoould feel free to tell you about them and what they talk about. Just widen your horizons. Dont try to replace the whole his world with yourself.

And also have some friends male too, if you dont. And also, ask him what he is doing right now, find out about his pland, talk to him like a friend, smile,joke a bit, and use a confident voice, and listen to yourself. The more you know about him, the better for you. If baby wants to have a break from you, let him have it. May be he needs to grow. There could be lots of reasons, just find out. Just be more like a mother at this time, who wants to know, what is wrong or not. And always be yourself!

• Hello Kitty nice to have you back ...anyway we have no kids but i have from previous marriage he's never been married and he is younger than me... and believe me i tried not to pick up his phone calls but its not that easy drives me crazy not to answer...now he is calling i will be back...