Relocating - Need a Reading

• Hi Everyone,

My family and I have decided to move from the town we live in. We can see the town declining and crime seems to be looming everywhere. I am elated that we've all had this dialogue but I am trying to move with them, then go and find my own happiness as well. This home would be my base but I would like to venture out and see if there is some place else I should be as well.

Can someone please give me a reading on these grand moving plans? I have to know my family is safe before I can travel the world and find happiness.

Thanks,

CoffeeGem

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you for the reading. I am new to using tarot cards as welll but I am not ready to practice my skills. Thank you for listing both meanings. Did any of my cards come up in the reverse position?

-x-

yes some of the swords did, it doesnt matter if they did come up in the reversed meaning,

they both can mean different things at the same tiime, weather dark or light.

good or bad its all for one meaning, i just hope you understood what the reading was saying 🙂

I will get better if i practise more on here and hoping i can narrow it down.

I hope i helped in some way.

Best Wishes

RebeccaAnn 😄

• Hi CoffeeGem,

can't offer much insight just lletting you know that I am in the same position and not good with change so am always finding excuses not to move, but I know that one day I will have to. Where to is my big question. And with 4 small kids it takes a bit of preparation. Good luck. i an listening to my heart and following my opportunities.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi CoffeeGem!

We haven't chatted in a while, actually, the last time may have been Stonyeye's avatar thread --- fun times! I just read this as I haven't been around much and here is what I have for you. You've sort of been stagnant. This is not good for you and it is time for you to get "moving" forward and get Your chi flowing.

Real Estate person: I saw a woman, short - around 5'5 or under, late 50's - 60's, slightly round-- a few extra pounds : ), very lively. Seek her out. It will be her happy, direct (honest) personality that'll be the key! This is the person to sell the home.

You Are headed in the right direction! It would be Wonderful if the family would go also. Even if they decide not to, it is still Your time. December will be meaningful !

Those are the messages for you. This is from me: Whereever we go in life, we travel / live with our self. If your heart is very clear in your desires, and you do the "work" necessary on the physical plane to achieve these desires --- it'll all be good!

Wishing you the best!

~ Laie

• This post is deleted!

• You sound great! Discipline? LOL ! I've lost that with age, heehee! Time definitely flies --- I think I joined in the Fall. Glad I could help in some small way --- Cool, that the agent is a woman, might be her! I'll save this and check back sometime to see how you make out. Peace&Joy, Gem!

• RebbecaANN Or Laie4 could you please give me a reading as well?

I would like to know what you see for me; in regard to me moving, and if you see any Job opportunities for me this summer as well?

April21,1973

• hey pilot!

I don't have anything, sorry. I wondered when I responded to Coffeegem just now if it may have to do with the Sun/Moon (Coffee; gem/Me; aqua) connection today.

Personal note; I went thru ground school but never had the $ to finish & get my license. Did you ever get yours? Hope so!

• Pilot 007 i will do a reading for you, Let me get back to you 2morow 😄

it will be very long winded

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn!

• HELLO Laie4, Thanks for asking 🙂

I found a nice gentlemen who happens to be a pilot, who said that he would be willing to give me a discount. I have been praying that I can accomplish this goal this Summer.

• RebeccaAnn... How SWEET of you to take the time, to give me an indept reading 🙂

I am SO looking forward to what you have to say!!

Thank You 🙂

• RebeccaAnn... How SWEET of you to take the time, to give me an indept reading 🙂

I am SO looking forward to what you have to say!!

Thank You 🙂

-x-

No problem, It may be a little difficult to interpritate, because i am new to this 😄

But hopefully, it will make some sense to you.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn.

• pilot007, ooo, a nice gentleman AND a pilot ... Go U ! Good luck with the summer goal; i'll be rooting for you ! Now where can u find Bond? Hmmn, plenty of martini bars around, LOL ! All the best to you! Laie

• Thanks Laie4 🙂 I hope that I will have a successful Summer!

• Also, if you have extra time, see if my ex will get out of his stressful situation in regard to his business? If Yes, then how will it happen?

His D.O.B. is June 30,1950

Thanks Again RebbeccaAnn 🙂

• Also, if you have extra time, see if my ex will get out of his stressful situation in regard to his business? If Yes, then how will it happen?

His D.O.B. is June 30,1950

Thanks Again RebbeccaAnn 🙂

-x-

Hey sorry its taking me so long, i will get around to it don't worry 😄

Been kind of off guard lately but will get back to you promise

hang in there.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn.

• This post is deleted!