Sensitive to Touch

• ahh ok im a sag, and i too have to say that im sensitive to a casual touch, maybe because the only time i was really touched was because i was getting whipped by a belt or something growing up? so now a nice normal touch is really weird, animals are drawn to me everywhere i go it seem like they sense something in me. even a cat that is known for not liking guys comes around me, i kinda feel like Dr. Dolittle LOL, and yes when im around babys they often stare at me and when i move from vision they try to look at me again, and yes a kiss to me is a big deal, my family has never been "touchy feely" and we RARLY(almost never) say i love you to one another. and yes ME TOO!!! i have some sort of calming affect on people, even when im quiet and shy people like being around me, kinda weird i think lol, people always come to me for relationship advice, or tend to call me if they are in a jam and need help like money, etc...

ive never met anyone that i can be really relaxed around cause i always feel on guard or something, like if im wearing a shirt that is too tight i always have to fix it etc...

EXCEPT for when i met this Libra girl that everyone should be getting tired of me talking about by now LOL. we both so much alike, it seems impossible to have this much in common, i feel completely relaxed like when we first met on 2nd date i wanted to fall asleep watching a movie cause she had her head on my chest, and shes told me that shes feel totally comfortable being around me too, and shes the one that her friends to go for help, just like me, its all a little weird. ok im done haha

coffeegem, your very sensitive arent you? everything i said sound like you?