Scorpio female mesmerize by Libra male

• I cried from this post !

• Flowsco

thanks for link to this discussion. I can feel your love for him, in every word. so much love, so much affection. as if you are willing to take his place and suffer the disease instead.

It's a beautiful and enduring connection, you and him. Even after his departure (sorry I can't find a better word) this connection will last and might be the very thing you can hold on to when everything else fails, when you need a reminder of your inner strength.

the memory, the connection. you have survived many struggles on your own, you will survive this one. more struggles will come, and you will survive those too.

thank you Flowsco, for sharing an experience so beautiful. much love to both of you ❤ ❤

• Tuesday 30th of July in the year 2013

So much makes sense and so much doesn't make any sense. And when someone leaves the realm it should make sense right? Well I don't agree this time around.

My dearest Libra closed his eyes and took his last breath. I am numb. I was so near and yet so far. And he was always a arm length away. So many eyes are shedding tears today and I am sure days and months to come too. My cheerful, light footed, s e x y Libra will not be bursting around the corner to startle me and make me laugh. I won't be able to tease him or wish him a good morning and warn him about the weather.

No, I know must remember myself that today he took his last breath. Much to young and pulled away from us all. He seemed to be at peace with what was coming and we all tried to be brave and pretend it's okay.

No it's not, it's not okay...no.

Saying goodbye is not something I am good at. And now I have to again....again...darn it!

I am glad that I told him that I love him with all my heart ....he didn't want to say goodbye. I understand....not like this.

I know he isn't really gone ...yet...I don't know....it doesn't make any sense.

This song I dedicate to my dearest Libra. This is how I see him and also how he sees music.

Melody by Molly Johnson

It's so easy here with you

Like a walk in the park

Just before dark

Oh it's so easy here with you

Like sun on my face

A bright summer day

You're like a melody

That follows me

And when you go I still hear music constantly

You're like a melody

That follows me

And when you go you're haunting me

You're taunting me

And summer slips to fall, yes it does

Seems no times past at all, no time at all

And summer slips to fall and then it snows

And then I watch you go, watch you go

You're like a melody

That follows me

You're like a melody

That follows me

You're taunting me

Got a feeling 'bout you

Might be nothing new

But time slips by so easily

I hardly try

So don't be sad

I won't be blue

Cause love will follow, follow you

=

You're like a melody

That follows me

You're like a melody

That follows me

You're taunting me

You're like a sweet smelling breeze

Sneaking up on me

When you go you're haunting me

Yeah you're taunting me

You're like a melody

That follows me

You're like a melody

That follows me

You're taunting me

~~~~

Forever love my Libra. <3

• @ Breze,

I write straight from my heart when it comes to this man. Thank you for your kind words.

@ LS,

The connection has been magic since the beginning up to today. I know it will always be here yet I am failing perhaps just once to see the sense in him leaving so early. We made some promises that can't be held to each other.

A magic wand wouldn't be a bad item right now.

• Dear Flow,

Grief is consuming fire at this moment because your physical body so misses the physical connection of your loved one. When two lives become so entwined emotionally and physically they become one, and when one leaves the physical plane our physical bodies suffer so from the separation. We long to hear them, to touch them, to hear their voice.

There is no easy way to transition to a purely spiritual connection, but dear friend, the invisible remains with you.

We share the same space with our loved ones, though our perspectives change when we cross the veil. Our love, our thoughts and emotions go with us and grow to a new level of understanding where pain and suffering is no longer part of the equation. Your beloved is still with you, never fear. In time when the pain has subsided enough for other senses to come to the fore you will know this. Much love and comfort surround you at this difficult time.

• Dear Patchlove,

Thank you. Yesterday was his cremation. He made sure that his send off was joyful and full of music. No eulogy just music. I cried and I laughed but it was all love. I witness how much of an impact he has on people lives. Something I was fully aware of yet so beautiful to see it returned at a time like this.

Yesterday added to my collection of memories and I am profoundly grateful that we met the time we did and him being so respectful and honest towards me.

I know he is with me. He has always been. He definitely partied yesterday :-). At night we got some bad weather yet before it started to rain the lightening show was just as if he arrived and started to drum. It was beautiful to see.

I am okay right now.

• Flow,

Your wisdom, excitement, joy, and love through the experience you've shared with us is extraordinary. Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of the journey.

Thank you for sharing that it's okay to open our hearts when we are afraid and not sure...the reward of having courage to express our feelings is experiencing love in a relationship that would not otherwise have been.