Hanswolfgang what do you see for me?

• Hi hanswolfgang,

Thank you for your reading. You said there is going to be a death in my life of some kind? Do you know who it is? IS IT ME THAT IS GOING TO DIE? What do you see for me in 2010 in my life and my love life? Will I get a DIVORCE IN 2010 AND IF KENNY OR PHILIP IS NOT FOR ME THEN YOU IS FOR ME?

• Hi hanswolfgang,

THANK YOU FOR THE READING AND ANSWERING IT. YOU SAID THERE IS GOING TO BE A DEATH IN MY LIFE, IS THAT DEATH GOING TO BE ME? OR IS IT GOING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE? WHAT DO YOU SEE FOR ME IN 2010 IN MY LIFE AND MY LOVE LIFE, ? AND IF KENNY AND PHILIP OR NOT FOR ME THEN WHO IS FOR ME? AND I'M GOING TO GET A DIVORCE IN 2010?

THANKS SASSY44

• Dear Hans,

I know you told me to focus on myself and I will, but I must ask you this one more question... Who is this person that is visiting my website channels (I have 2) approx. 50 times a day (visits both= together makes a 100)? I am just so curious? There are not that many options for only a selected few friends, who know about the existence of the sites!!

Would you be able to give me a name? Or, a description of this person and why (a reason) he/she or they are visiting my site so often? For, I think that there is nothing interesting there to see!! (My strong belief though is that it is one person that is visiting the most. Then again I could be wrong. You told me I'm not psychic, haha 🙂 ...)

Thank you again… 🙂

LOVE

• Hallo MysticalEnergy,

what's my insight on this relationship!? Go for it, but remember, the way is the goal. Always think Du versuchst, dich mit etwas davonzumachen.

But this is the way of the mind, the way of the ego: to magnify everything. It makes everything look big and then, of course, you start suffering in a big way. The cause is not so big, but the effect can be very big; it depends on you.

• Angelique_7

what does the next 2 months hold for you: You will lose your inner source. You will not be able, to cope with authorities.

I do you see you not living in N.M. with him.

Will you leave this situation for good and never come back? No.

what do I see? In your dreams you still seem to understand what is going on. He will dominate you with his will power.

He will feel and be encouraged to elevate his thinking, speaking and acting to a higher level. He may also decide to make some sort of personal sacrifice. This would likely be for the sake of someone younger than himself though it can take other forms.

It will bring a strong dose of higher, spiritual love into his life and will encourage him to do things from a higher motive than usual.

Every man needs a space of his own. If you want to love a man and love him forever, and if you want him to love you, never fill his space completely. At least a part, one fourth, has to be given to him. The poor man needs that much!

Believe in life, not in God. Life is God. And life with a small "l" not a capital "L". Life is God, with a lowercase "l" -- the very ordinary life -- sleeping, waking, eating, walking, loving, serving people. This ordinary life, with a lowercase "l" is God. If you cannot find him in this ordinary life you will never find him anywhere else.

• Hi sassy44

there is going to be a death in your life of some kind?

I do not know who it is.

IT IS NOT YOU THAT IS GOING TO DIE.

What do I see for you in 2010 in your life and your love life? You will live you female power being the empress of your life.

You will get a DIVORCE IN 2010.

KENNY IS FOR YOU.

THAT DEATH IS NOT GOING TO BE You.

IT IS NOT GOING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE.

WHAT DO I SEE FOR YOU IN 2010 IN YOUR LIFE AND MY LOVE LIFE? Struggle.

AND IF KENNY IS NOT FOR YOU THEN THAT MAN IS FOR YOU, WHO OFFERS YOU HIS HEART AND LOVE:

AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A DIVORCE IN 2010.

Remember, don’t believe in anything because I have written it. Never believe anything unless you have experienced it.

Remember another thing: you will never be able to come back home because your ambition is too great and life is too short. You will never be able to fulfill your ambitions.

• Dear AngelforAngel

Who is this person that is visiting your website channels (I have 2) approx. 50 times a day (visits both= together makes a 100)? This is a person for whom your website channels are a strong impulse, making him spontaneous and much more alive.

Would I be able to give you a name? No (maybe "ivy").

A description of this person: He is on a crossroad of his life seeking for love.

and why (a reason) he/she or they are visiting your site so often: He wants to relate.

By not being indifferent you are harming yourself. Try for one month to just be indifferent. This is something that you have to experience before you can understand, what I am writing. These are just moods that come and go; you remain unperturbed, a watcher. Everything is going well. This phase comes to everybody.

You do something that YOU can do and no one else can ever do. God has great hopes for you: he hopes you will contribute something to existence. He never loses hope, that's why he goes on creating people. Although people go on deceiving, people go on misusing the opportunity, people go on wasting time, but still God goes on hoping. With each child a new hope is born in the world. You have to contribute something that only you can do and nobody else can do, hence YOU have to do it.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

Thank you again, for the reading. You hit it on the nose, about Kenny I feel he is in love with me, and that he is offering his heart and love to me. I sometimes can read the cards but still having a hard time understanding them , and sometime i can feel that something is going to happen., but just can't place it. and I have experienced Philip cheating on me in the last year, and I caught him.Thank you again for the reading . You have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR..

sassy44

• Hallo Hans Wolfgang,

Thank you for your response aber ich habe es mehrmals gelesen, uebersetzt english - deutsch, deutsch - english ...... aber still don't connect, truly understand what you meant by it. I am so sorry, koenntest Du es mir ein bischen mehr zu verstehen geben. Habe es nochmal gelesen und NOPE es geht einfach nicht rein ins Gehirn......!!

Obwohl ..... downloading ..... habe/tue ich immer nur was in meinem besten Interessen ist ohne an andere zu denken? "Always think Du versuchst, dich mit etwas davonzumachen" So habe ich immer gedacht order soll ich es heute in meinen Gedanken festhalten? Nehme ich jemandes etwas weck? Tut mir Leid, Ich verstehe es nicht richtig!

Hilfe bitte!

Alles Gute und vielen, vielen Dank!

MysticalEnergy

• Hi sassy44,

be spontaneous.

Spontaneity simply means now there is nothing to hinder your self-nature from expressing itself. All the rocks have been removed, all the doors have been opened. Now your self-nature can sing its song, it can dance its dance..

And meditation will make you victorious.

• Hallo MysticalEnergy,

so hast du nicht immer gedacht und sollst es auch nicht heute in deinen Gedanken festhalten. Und du nimmst niemandem etwas weg.

Du bist ohne Angst und vollkommen aufrecht.

Never choose, remain choicelessly aware and accept life as it is. Don’t impose any choice of your own. The absolute is there, the relative is there. Your mind is relative, but your consciousness is absolute. Your body changes, your mind changes are like a wheel—but your witnessing consciousness is like an axle; it remains always the same, never changing. It is on that axle that the mind-and-the-body wheel moves. And they are not against each other; they are supporting each other, they are complementary to each other.

• Hallo MysticalEnergy,

du tust nicht immer nur was in deinem besten Interesse ist, ohne an andere zu denken.

So hast du nicht immer gedacht und sollst es heute nicht in deinen Gedanken festhalten.

Du nimmst nicht jemandem etwas weg.

You have closed your heart so that you can dominate others.

Du bist ohne Angst und vollkommen aufrecht.

You have become too conscious of time being in a hurry.

• Hi. If you get timr please answer my? thabuoy in advance. love,peace.joy,goog health, may you have your hearts desires fulfilled blessed be child!

• Hi Hans, Do you see anything good for me next year? I had a dream last night about cow's feet, and recently a dream that I was offered a new position. I am thankful that this year was not so bad, and I am still blessed dispite the horrible economics period we are in here in the United States. Just curious, when ever you have time. Thanks!

• hi hanswolfgang,

Well when you said there was going to be a death in my life time, you hit it again on the nose, i got a phone call on Monday night from my sister, telling me , that our brother has a tumor on his brain and that the doctor said it does not look good at all .I do not want to lose my only brother I have , but I know in my heart that if God wants him to come home he will take him from me But I also know that God will not give me anything that i can't handle also.

Thanks again Sassy44

• Hi Angelique_7

I answered last page 53 Monday, December 14, 2009 16:23 PST.

Be watchful when you are sowing your seeds, because once sown you will have to suffer the consequences. Whatsoever you sow you will have to reap. It is just that the time gap creates illusions in people’s minds. They think they can escape; that they can sow wrong seeds and can reap right crops. That is impossible—that is against the eternal law.

Laugh, because laughter is a bridge. Love, because love is a bridge. Enjoy small things, because life consists of small things and enjoying small things is a bridge.

• Hi poetic555

I do not see anything good for you next year.

But at least you will be offered a new position.

People are ordinarily closed; they are not open to experience. Before they experience anything they already take prejudices about it. They don’t want to experiment, they don’t want to explore. This is sheer stupidity.

• hi sassy44

thank you for your feedback, I know, what a challenge this can be.

Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light.

• Hello hanswolfgang,

thank you , for the feedback , Do you have anything else to tell me about my love life , will I get a better job here soon , and what about my future?

Thanks sassy44

• thanks I just checked page 53 thanks for the answer. I still do not understand what you are trying to tell me. Are you impling problems with the law? who is he that is going to control me? the one in N.M or the one here Do I even have a change or reuniting with the one in N.M or should I just give up thanks