Hanswolfgang what do you see for me?

• HELLO YES I'M NEW AGAIN SEE MY PROFILE IF YOU CHOSE.

AFTER U C IT, MAYBE U WONT MIND GIVING ME A READING TOO. PLEASE I TRULY NEED ONE.& I WILL EXSPLAIN AFTER U TELL ME O.K.

I'M LIVING ON A VERY SAD ROLLERCOASTER AND DO NOT WHICH END IS UP ...

NOT TO WORRIE I'M NOT SUICIDAL YET THO IT HAS CROSSED MIND ALOT LATELY SO MUCH I EVEN SCOPED WHERE, PLANED WHEN, WHERE,& AND HOW.

dONT GET ME WRONG I DO LOVE LOFE WHEN IT IS LOVABLE HECK I'M EVEN GRATEFUL WHEN IT ISNT.JUST THAT DEATH HAS TAKEN SO MANNY FROM ME I JUST FEEL SO HURT EMPTY & VERY USELESS AND HOLLOW.

MY D.O.B IS 11/25/1960 5:55 AM MED WESTERN BUT NOW LIVE IN LAS VEGAS NV. ..

• hi. hope you like it here i do i also new there a lot of great, gifted, wonderful, pleasent, sweet, caring people here, bleseed me

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

How are you doing?

I desperately needing you insight. Recently been seeing my ex BF. I'm just so confused if he is truly sincere. I would like to know, do we have a future?

Does he have feelings for me?

In general how does he see me. I truly love him with all my heart, but really do not know if i should hang on.

My birthdate is 1962/05/04.

If you need other information i'll gladly give

Thanks in advance for your kindness.

• Thank you Hans.....Patience is not one of my best suits as you well know.... 😞

• Dear Hans,

You are very good. In fact, It is almost like you are able to reading what is going on in my mind! However, I was not aware that I am repressing any memories of my previous deaths. Yet, I do not fear death. Almost, to the point, that it scares me at times!!

Nevertheless, I am in daily contact with a spirit or a ghost. Thus, I have come to know afterlife, which I must admit confuses me. Is there something I need to know about my previous deaths?

My gratitude for your help is beyond words. You are an amazing human being and an extremely powerful psychic it seems!

• Dear c0rmack,

expression is life; repression is suicide.

Only the heart must be conscious of the flowing in and out of the breath; it must not be heard with the ears. It it is not heard, then the breathing is light, if light, it is pure. If it can be heard, then the breath-energy is rough; if rough, then it is troubled; if it is troubled, then indolence and lethargy develop and one wants to sleep. That is self-evident.

How to use the heart correctly during breathing must be understood. It is a use without use.

• heyyouwassup,

If you are alive you have to take risks. Life is a risk. Only death is secure, life is never secure—there is no security. The companies that are called Life Insurance should really be called Death Insurance; in life there can be no insurance. Life is alive only because there is risk, danger—that’s why there is so much thrill.

When your awareness has become perfect, when discrimination has been achieved, when you have become a witness, a pure witness of whatsoever happens, outside you, inside you... You are no more a doer, you are simply watching; the birds are singing outside... you watch; the blood is circulating inside... you watch; the thoughts are moving inside... you watch -- never get identified anywhere. Then you don´t say, "I am the body", then you don´t say, "I am the mind"; then you don´t say anything. You simply go on watching without being identified with any object. You remain a pure subject; you simply remember one thing: that you are the watcher, the witness -- when this witnessing is established, then the desire to be disappears.

• Hi, Hams I was just wondering if you had a chance to answer my ? about Mike ,yet! I realy need insight into this relationship asap is there going to be a chance for us is he going to call me does he even want to talk to me or desire to be with me ........i really need answers he has always done unexpected things the oppiste of what you would expect ... this time around i want to be perpared oror just give up thanks god bless

• Angelique_7,

he will call you and you will not live together again soon.

How to proceed with this in order to have him to fall in love with be again and have a real relationship and him to start calling you and come or send for you: keep a distance and be cautious with him.

You should neither keep calling him nor stop

He will certainly call you (see above). He will not come back to you.

Neither give up nor not nor just be still, but wait!

You need meditation: Reading means thinking and meditation means no- thinking. It is a totally different dimension of consciousness—where thoughts have to be dropped and one has to attain to a pure, silent space—the zero space, where no object is. One is simply conscious but not conscious of anything. .. pure subjectivity—as if a lamp is burning in total emptiness. Light is there but nothing is lighted by it. It is not falling on anything... there is nothing. In that state of consciousness you will start experiencing something. And only experience is going to give you truth—not logic, not argument, not reading. Reading can give you philosophy, but meditation can give you truth.

• Angelique_7,

you are sharp, clever and always able to make a good living using your wit and charm. You are very independent and creative, and operate as much on your instincts as you do on your quick mind. You can always get along and do well in life by virtue of your inherited financial expertise. You could heed the call of your highest ideals. Your natural psychic ability can lead you to direct spiritual realization but you are fixed in your mind and often this prevents you from exploring that which is one of your greatest gifts. You can be immature and crafty, due to your vast creativity and you usually mean well even when you are not able to come through on your promises. You love to be social and you are the best saleswoman. You must find a way that gives you an outlet for your creativity and recognition of your superior talents.

• ALWAYSBAD,

there is no real comprehension and no real understanding. You have lost your balance. You know only just lie.

You can have measurable success in one of the mind-related fields or endeavors. This could be publishing or teaching or other areas where large groups are benefiting from your talents and mental brilliance. Recognition for your talents and efforts are common.

Essentially, you are a 'teacher'. It means spreading knowledge or information to large groups of people. You could be successful in the publishing, radio or television businesses where much information is being distributed to large numbers.

You have to learn the ways of transformation, you have to go through a radical change. You have to die to the past and be born anew. It is hard, it is painful. Every birth is painful, and spiritual birth particularly is very painful. There are no sedatives available. For spiritual birth one has to go through many pains, but those pains are worth it because you grow out of your imprisonments; you grow into freedom, you grow up.

This is the process of coming to yourself: leaving the body out, leaving the mind out, leaving the heart out, leaving everthing out -- eliminating everything by "I am not this" -- until you come to a point where there is nothing to be eliminated.

• Hi Dewi02,

your ex BF is not truly sincere.

You do not have a future.

He does not have feelings for you.

In general how does he see you: He projects his mother on you, who dominated him with her will power.

You should not hang on.

You like to live and act extravagantly and you often spend beyond your means. Sometimes you are successfully engaged in your own business or in some business capacity. Service through money is your motto and you often are generous, especially to those you love.

It can bring you much financial success if your creative aspect is applied in some business or financial pursuit that you may be involved in. You are masterful when it comes to business and finance, especially promoting and marketing.

Watch out for a tendency to spend beyond your budget. You like only the very best of everything, even if you cannot afford it.

• toto53,

science goes on insisting on this foolishness: that the external is true and the internal is false. It believes in matter, but it does not believe in consciousness. It says matter has validity, and science asks for objective validity. Of course the world of subjectivity cannot have an objective validity—it is so obvious. The very asking is wrong. The inner cannot come and manifest itself as the outer, but science is blind about it. And those who believe in science say that consciousness is illusory.

You are listening to one station on the radio; you can change the station. You cannot stop that radio station from broadcasting, it will go on broadcasting, but you need not receive it. Think of the mind like this -- that you have all the knobs available, you can turn on any station, all the stations of the world are available. The whole world is available: sadness, fear, love, joy, anger, celebration, anguish, anxiety. Everything is available -- just turn into whatsoever you need. And don´t be obsessed with the idea of how to stop fear. There is no need to be worried about fear. If you become focussed on fear you will be feeding it.

• Dear AngelforAngel,

there is nothing you need to know about your previous deaths.

The more prisons, the less life there will be. You will be more afraid that something is happening -- and love is disappearing so create a bigger prison. Then love will disappear more, then a still bigger prison will be needed. And there are many subtle methods how to do it: jealousy, continous jealousy, and possessiveness, to such an extent that the other remains no longer a person. The other becomes just a thing, a commodity, because a thing can be posessed easier than a person, because a thing cannot rebel, cannot disobey, cannot go away without your permissionm cannot fall in love with somebody else.

• Hi Angelique_7,

there is not going to be a chance for you

He is not going to call you.

He does not even want to talk to you or desire to be with you.

Truth cannot be sought—one can simply be receptive, that’s all. One can open the doors and wait... and wait prayerfully. One can say only this much, 'If you come, you will be received, welcomed. I don’t know who you are, and I don’t know your address and I cannot even send an invitation. But whosoever you are, and whomsoever it concerns, if you come, my doors will be open—you will not find them closed.' That’s all that a seeker can do... that’s all that is needed to be done. More than that is not possible and is not needed.

• Hallo Hans Wolfgang,

Vielen Dank fuer all deine Lehren - meine Freundin und ich haben Osho im Netz gegoogled und einiges gefunden (so auch deine Geschichte) wobei meiner Freundin auch ein Licht aufging, sie mehr ueber Zen und Koan lernte, in so fern nochmals eine Danke Schoen von ihr.

Es ist nicht leicht fuer mich Osho zu lesen bzw. verstehen (noch nicht) aber als wir es "entlich" geschnallt haben "....die Ganz in der Flasche..." meine Guete ~ wir waren schon dabei die Geschichte auseinander zu pfluecken als ploetzlich, entlicht das Licht aufging ~ SO EINFACH und simple die Lehr, wir mussten ueber usere eigene Tramseinkeit (Dummheit) lachen. Ein kleiner Schritt aber ein Schritt voraus.

Nun zu deiner Meihnung "Ich waehre perfekt so wie ich bin." Schuettelte auch nur mit dem Kopf als ich das von dir gelesen habe - ABER die Gelegenheit ergab sich letzte Woche wobei der Satz (im netten Ton und von Herzen) so natuerlich und Stolz ueber meine Lippen so fliess als ein Bekannter anfing an mir herum zu noergeln. wir Hamburger sagen "Dem habe ich schnell den Wind aus den Segeln genommen" und falls er anderer Meihnung sei, sollte er vieleicht mal in sich selbst hinein schauen. Damit war das Thema geschlossen. Mmmhhh ein bischen Selbstbewusstheit haben, steht mir ganz gut. Vielen Dank auch dafuer!

Koenntest du mir ein parr Buecher Titel zum lesen vorschlagen, welche mir eventuel weiter helfen koennten. Vieles ist noch neu fuer mich in diesem Bereich also bitte etwas fuer Anfaenger, ich bin nicht dumm aber ein "Late bloomer". Schlage parr Titel vor und ich werde mein bestes tun. Ueber meine Deutsch Rechtsschreibung, ich hoffe das es nicht zu schlimm ist. Schreibe kaum noch Deutsch. Nochmals vielen, vielen Dank und Vorschlaege, Insights u.s.w. sind bei mir immer willkommen.

Alles Gute,

AMysticalEnergy

• Hello Hans,

My DOB is 12/31/76. I am in a rocky relationship with 08/22/69. It's been rocky for quite some time. We aren't happy. In September, I had the pleasure of meeting one of his old buddies, 11/25/66. I have fallen in love with him. We connected even before we actually met. I have deep feelings for him. I cannot get him out of my mind. My heart longs to be with him. We are both in relatioships but would very much like to be together. Because of this he has decided that it would be best if we didn't contact eachother as much. He says that he loves me but doesn't want to bertay his friend,08/22/69. This has been really hard for both of us. Will we ever be together? Should I still hold on to hope? I think of him 24/7. Why can't I get him off my mind? My body is here with 08/22/69 but my heart & mind are with 11/25/69. I can't talk to anyone about my true feelings. This is eating me up inside. Please help. What do you see? Thank you.

• Dear hans....Yes Fear is the theif of life......Thank you :0)

• LOL can you tell I haven't had my cup of coffee yet this AM.....thief is what I meant ...dah!! It's Monday....YEA!!!!

• Hi Hans, can you do me please, 11/20/65. What do you see for my future? I've been meditating still, sometimes you come off or sound very mean, I think you just speak bluntly.? Don't be so harsh please. Thanks! C.C.