Hanswolfgang what do you see for me?

• Hello Hanswolfgang,

Do you see my Daughter moving out of my home soon? what do you see in my love life for 2010 with Kenny? Since my husband cheated on me before , there is no love between us now, so is it over between me and my husband?

• Hello all,

i'm a new member to this forum and am still learning how this works. I'd hate to start a new thread for a simple request but as i read i see that hanswolfgang is a gifted individual whom can do pretty amazing things.

I'm posting to ask: if i were in need of a psychic reading, would this be the place to go?

I'm an aspiring screenwriter and everything seems to be up in the air. Not only with screenwriting, but with work, school, and well... love. I can only hope the new year brings wonders, but i cant help but feel a reading would alleviate my confusion.

If a willing psychic needs additional information please reply.

Birthday is May 13, 1988

Name is Bryan Mora

I'd be very grateful.

• Thank you.

• Hello Hanswolfgang,

Thanks for your reply . Do you mean that I need to cry to open my heart for love please ? Thanks.

• Hello Hanswolfgang,

I was wodering if you would do a reading for me as well. My birthday is 10-27-50 and I was wondering if you could tell me more about my abilities.Will I ever understand all of them, and what is my strongest.

• Hello sassy44

I see your Daughter moving out of your home very soon.

what do I see in your love life for 2010 with Kenny? Love is flowing. You will fall in love.

Is it over between you and your husband? No.

• Hello Bryan,

you just have to go on working. Do your things as you did before.

You rule through love, compassion and wisdom. You have all the power and knowledge of love and you know how to use it, thus it gives you the opportunity to have more control over your feelings and romantic impulses. This will bring more success in all your personal relationships and sexual enjoyment. This could lead to the conception of a child.

You will have success in dealing with your own emotions, success with the public and in any of the artistic fields and romantic success in one form or another.

To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.

The only way to love life is to create more life, is to make life more beautiful, more fruitful, more juicy. Don´t leave this earth unless you have made it a little better than you found it when you were born -- this is the only religion. All other religions are just fake. This is the religion of creativity.

• VelveteenRabbit,

your work here is of creativity. Let nobody provoke you into any destruction, do not blame others for your misery. You are responsible. But this is a real revolution. If you take the responsibility for your life you can start changing it.

• Hello toughlady

I do not mean that you need to cry to open your heart for love?

God has great hopes for you: he hopes you will contribute something to existence. He never loses hope, that's why he goes on creating people. Although people go on deceiving, people go on misusing the opportunity, people go on wasting time, but still God goes on hoping. With each child a new hope is born in the world. You have to contribute something that only you can do and nobody else can do, hence YOU have to do it.

• Thank you so much hanswolfgang for your time. Your words really did speak to me. It's beautiful really.

Happy holidays and best of luck with everything.

• Hello jocagney

about your abilities: spontaneity, playfulness, liveliness.

Will you ever understand all of them? No.

what is your strongest: your heart, your temperance. But with self-hate and hate of control you destroy the contact to your source.

You have mental creativity, so much so that you should be a writer. On the other hand, it can lead to worry and indecision and mental stress. You will have an opportunity to either get the benefits of heightened creativity of mind, or suffer the liability of more stress and indecision.

Use this influence for writing, either personally or professionally. Express yourself to all you meet and you will reap positive rewards.

If you are miserable, you are miserable -- accept it.

You have to be freed from the imprisonment of seriousness. Only then will you be healthy, only then will you be able to sing and dance and rejoice.

• bmbigwolf513,

forget yourself and start becoming conscious; that is the only way to arrive.

• I have a friend who is running for office and the election is on Feb. 6th. what do you see as the effect of this on me.

• o laotsu, not in my wildest dreams I had thought answering a question to you 😉

But anyhow, what is the effect of this on you: You will go your way alone.

You are always missing the train. Either you are too early or you are too late, but you are never at the exact time. Either you are running ahead or you are lagging behind. Either you are in the past or in the future. A few people live in their memories and a few people live in their imaginations.

• Hi hanswolfgang,

I need to know if Philip is cheating on me again , cause lately he is acting very strange towards me, and very hateful. Please tell me what is going on .

Thanks sassy44

• Philip is not cheating on you again.

what is going on : clarification is already going on.

The universe is not a chaos, that much is certain. Whether there is a God or not is irrelevant, the universe is not a chaos. That's why we call it a universe. It has a certain unity, hence 'universe,' otherwise we would have called it a 'multiverse.' It is not a chaos, there is an order running inside it, a thread which joins everything together. Even the smallest grass blade is joined to the biggest star. Nothing is separate, and yet everything is unique and individual. This is the tremendous beauty of existence: it loves and respects the individual, it nourishes the individual.

• Dearest Hans,

! have a dilemma I hope you can help me with. We are being advised to give up jobs and anything that we are not happy in, Do you see in the future if I continue with my current situation or should I find a new path? If so, what do you see for me in this year of changes...There is already a change of residence in the offing....not exactly sure who I'll be going with or to but I keep the faith, knowing it will be the right choice for my higher good. Thanks for your help on this matter.

Peace, Love and Blessings

Violet Angel

• Good Morning All! Last night I experienced something that scared the **** out of me, seemed very real. I'm laying in bed and dozing with T.V. on, my husband was asleep beside me. At first I thought I heard some creepy noises, shrugged it off, suddenly I felt like I was wrestling with a entity, seemed like an evil spirit, angel, demon?? I'm fighting with this thing, and trying to scream for my husband but no words came out. Mentally I'm saying prayers until it just stopped. Had a vivid dream after but I believe it was real and I was awake. Very scary do you guys have any insight? Hans was that real?

• Dear Hans

Lately my daughter and I have been on the outs. She seems to be very angry with me and is out to get me. I have to go to court with her dad in a few weeks and she informed me she will be there because her dad wants her there just in case he needs to ask her a question on the stand.

Do you see whats going on with her and why she is angry with me, I am the one who has been at her side through all her hard times not her dad. Her name is Rebecca and bd is 3/15/90

Thankyou

Baby76

• I am trying to download a pic of her