Hanswolfgang what do you see for me?

• Hi Siriuslupine.

look around at these pages in this forum, what do you think is going on here?

You are gathering many things accumulating them inside of yourself.

It is nothing to be worried about. But you have been repressing it, you have been trying to control it; you have been trying to hold it somehow, and that is creating the trouble. It is something beautiful -- it has to be allowed. If you repress it then it will come in your sleep. Because if you repress it then it has to come up somewhere. If you don´t repress it, it will disappear from sleep. Whenever something appears in sleep, that is an indication that in the daytime you have repressed it; so it has to come in from the backdoor.

But a single moment of passionate love, of passionate living, of passionate stillness, is more valuable than the whole of eternity. It is not a question of survival; it is really a question of how to live this moment.

• VelveteenRabbit

is there something you can do for me? I really do not know (should write that much more often).

Surprise me!

Everyone is unique, utterly unique. There has been no person like you before, and there will never be a person like you again. God has taken this form for the first time and the last time, so there is no need to try to become special, you already are. If you are trying to be special you will become ordinary. Your very effort is rooted in misunderstanding. It will create confusion, because when you try to become special you have taken one thing for granted—that you are not special. You have become ordinary already. You have missed the point.

Just do meditation.

• Woah this is cool cause ive been gathering Knowledge for the past 2yrs and ive been searching for the best way to apply it have been trying to control it i got tired of controling it so i tryed to hold it until its needed but ive been doing it so long i just forgot why

• That is good. Remain with this understanding and it will work for you.

Repression is to live a life that you were not meant to live. Repression is to do things which you never wanted to do. Repression is to be the fellow that you are not. Repression is a way to destroy yourself. Repression is suicide—very slow of course, but a very certain, slow poisoning.

• You are SO CORRECT...so true, all of what you said. Thank you, because it not only is information for right now but explains the past (oh, mercy...the messes) and helps in the future...much to think about and understand...and WHAT a huge, huge relief.

Now, I must realize it fully and know that I am already special. I'm smiling, so there must be that part of me that already knows this is true.

• : evertime i read my own cards the King comes up :a strange answer for you ; could that be the father_figure next: my mother was a black magik , and did terriable things to people and tried to ruin our lives broke up 2 of my "so called brother" marriages 1 brother ruin 3 of his marrriages and alot of his relationships and another "so called brother ruin his marriage of about 20yrs she was always interferring in his life and ruin his second marriage after that they said she would never met anyone else they had in their lives another " so called brother she forced with mind games to bascly NOt have a life but her he lived with her till she was placed in a nuring home but all 2 of them went to see her about everyday . she broke up me and the one in N.M. with not telling me he called and telling him I was not there etc. then she broke up my marriage for 2 yrs but we did finally get together I always tried to take care of her and be kind,caring , nice to her to the point of she stayed with me did not want me to leave the room she was in to go to churcdh pick my children up from school etc,I hired people to stay with her at my home but WOW no one would lol my husband and I remolded the house several times amd did all the major repair for over 25yrs and this is when the brother some of the was there or lived clse to her but no everyone expected me to perform and pay for the repairs it was insane she lived that house )in which ( I and 2 of the "so called brother" own she always charged me rent when I was growing up at the age of 12 $80.00 a month and I had to buy all my own things and schooling etc. I forced to take tcare of everyone in the home . when her husbandwas alive I was the only one who would rreally take care of him I walked from 1 county to another to clean house and cook and shave him ,etc he was in a whellchair , etc, I did what i did out of obligation and the guilt trips she placed on me all the time . Once she demanded for me to leave my children and husband and come there to "take care of her ".etcc. Of course I said no, she was constantly casting spelling on my husband and of course lying to him she was pure evl the husband of her " my so called dad has been dead for sout 30+ yrs he was evil too but he tell tell me to get a good education a, suport myself, and men were meant to enjoy not to support you ,or you had to have a man to resue you or even live and not to listen to her she tryed to mske me quit school and crazy thing ,no dates unless she went along, could not spent the night at a friend house , forbid college , no driver lic, after I finishd high schol and turnd 18 I left but she still messed with my jobs trying to get me fired and my 1st apt she made sure I was evicted before i moved in nd about a week I lived in a triler she found out aboput she had the landlord evict me. she was a control freak I left the state for a long time shortly after that came back here cause he was dying and to send my son to military school but that shool had closed that yrs. Of couse I did not date while I lived at home or broke any of their insane rules. Now, who is the "father you see and Faher figure I filled you in on facts of couse she passed away this yr in may right before mothers day her birthday was the same day in May as my oldest grand-daughter, Oh, yes, she made sure there was and would never to peace between any of us the brothr me which shall last forever Idid not attend the funnel my oldest" so called brother understood why and no hard feeling there . My favorite aunt did Christmas eve yrs ago about $0+ and "my so called dad went into a helpless state worst than death on Christmas - Eve something very strange happen everytime she went to tell my husban somethong about me something you could not see would choke him he could talk abotany thiin g but that .( Worst thandeath no leggs lost use of both arms and his speech no, really way of commuicating but he still had his mind plus my grandmother died aaround Vhristmasand some other but my "so called dad lived like that till april, Dec till April.So,what up with the father figure : of couse I did not like him either I was forced to attend that funnel . Also. in short what does the next 6weeks hold for me. No, my 'so called brothe" only speack to me once every 15+ yrs or so unless they need something, etc. Not close actually not even a family there .So, what does the nextt 6 wks hold for me? ps. my daughter need moe surgies.Thank you for your listenin , time, energfy , may you be blessed with good karma, your hears true desiires, passing all finals light love peace, may peace $-ever favor your sword.( yes, I HAD TO HIDE BEING PREGRANT FROM HER SO SHE WOULD NOT CAUSE A MIS-CARRIGE i SAW HER LOOK AT PEOPLE AND SAY MISCARRIAGE EVENOUT OF THEIR EARING SHE USEDHER EYES AND THOSE WORD AND YES, IT ALWAYS HAPPENED. ! WAS NOT AFRAID OF HER AT ALL SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS THEY ARE STUCK1 LOVE HAPPY HOIDAYS

• ps., sorry about the bad spelling and typing i hav major problem with the left had arm should neck, back, ettc, and the right hand i recently broke another figure the same i broke last yr plus a small bone in my right hand , can't wear casts cause itaking care of my 26yr old daughter 19 moths old grand-daughter and 19 weeks old baby. I meant he diied about 30+ yrs ago and my favorite aunt on Chirstmas eve about40= yrs ago and my grand -mother past away before her oarund Christmas and my Grand-father past away when I was under 12 yrs old and a grandAunt diued when I wa little . Another thing in my family why do theyalways stop by to say good bye or something to me at the time of thierdeathany relative cuz, any relations or suspose to be relations >? Sorry about the typo

• Hopefully i can continue to be open and understanding... i like that description! Thanks again! Happy Christmas and a peaceful happy and prosperous new year to you!

• VelveteenRabbit,

you have a big heart.

Watch and observe. Let the head function as reason, let the heart function as feeling, let the sex center function as sex. Let everything function in its own way. Don’t allow mechanisms to mix into each other, otherwise you will have corrupted instincts.

• tamsanshadows

you are going to feel that way about anybody again

when? when you are going more inside of you and when you will trust your intuition.

theres also somebody you´ve recently met that you like, will that go anywhere? No.

his names ben.

You are very powerful, you will master your environment and yourself. You can bet that you will experience good fortune and results.

It will be especially good for legal matters and business but can be applied to any area of life for success. It is truly 'success in all things' but brings the most blessings to you if you are ready and willing to take responsibility for your life and work and if you can take a leadership position in your work.

Be prepared to take a leadership role and to live by your own wisdom. Success is yours for the taking, but you have to stand up and claim it.

• Angelique_7,

the father figure was your mother. You have learned to identify yourself with the aggressor. You are too much identified with anything what someone else does want from you. You are identifying with the will power of others regarding that as your duty. They have made you the perfect beast of burden.

what does the next 6weeks hold for you: You are generating force for the fulfillment of your wishes having nothing to do with your very being. It is the power of illusion. It is action without meditation. It is no orderly and stable strength.

why do they always stop by to say good bye or something to you at the time of their death any relative cuz, any relations or susposed to be relations? because they wanted very simply only just argue.

The life of each one of us shows that we do not know anything about life at all. Otherwise, how come there is so much despair, so much misery, so much anxiety?

All those did simply exploit your gullibility.

• daisyfairy

you can. You probably have not even heart the name of THE BOOK OF MIRDAD. If I am to make a list fo great books for you, that will be the first. But to see the beauty of it you will need a tremendous discipline.

• you're right I havent but I'll have a look for it, and give it a go! thanks for the suggestion. 😄

• Be ready to gamble, if you are ready to risk without holding anything back., when you are ready to be totally committed, then only is some transformation possible. But it brings infinite grace, it brings celebration to your life. Flowers start showering on you, the whole existence rejoices in your joy.

• I'm probably already corrupted. Is there something I can do or read to help me get back?

• thank you very much but i still having problems understanding what the next 6 wks means need some simple enlightment please ! Merry Christmas that ou for sharing your gift with all of us blessed be !

• Hi hanswolfgang , do you see any changes happening in my love life ? I'm not comfortable mingling but making a real effort to change my personality and soften up a bit . Yesterday I went to a Christmas party organised by co-workers . I smiled and tried to enjoy myself . Hope I left a good impression . Merry Christmas to you !!

• VelveteenRabbit,

there is something you can read to help you get back: http://www.oshoviha.org/books/tao.htm

http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Ebooks/Osho_Books_on_Tao.htm

When you are born you are born only with the potential to exist, to survive, not with the art of making life a joy, a bliss, a celebration. That art has to be learned. Taoism is that very art, the supreme art: the art of transforming the lower into the higher. Taoism is alchemy. It is the process of transforming the potential into the actual.

On this path there is no asking and no not-asking. The ego simply disappears the moment you touch him.

• Angelique_7

what the next 6 wks means: you have to defend your space.

To be alone in the only real revolution. To accept that you are alone is the greatest transformation that can happen to you.

But for centuries we have been told that you can either be an extrovert or an introvert -- and not only the old traditions say so; even one of the most important psychologists of this age, Carl Gustav Jung repeats the same thing - either-or, either you are an extrovert or you are an introvert. Nobody has recognized even the possibility of being flexible. When there is time to go out, go out, when there is time to come in, come in, and let them balance each other. This balancing is taoism.

• Thank you toughlady,

I do not see any changes happening in your love life.

Tears are needed; tears do miracles. But repressing the tears is a subtle strategy to repress emotions. Tears are deep down connected with the heart. Heads don't cry, only hearts. Repressing the tears is a subtle trick to repress the heart.