Hanswolfgang what do you see for me?

• Hello Mar902,

regarding your love life you have wonderful ideas. But do something. Go for that and to those persons. Otherwise I do see not someone soon for you. You have to go for him.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello & Thank You hanswolfgang,

Any insight or advice that you could give me would be welcome. My birthdate is: July 5, 1975

Do you see things improving? What should/can I do about C? What does the future hold for my family?

Thanks in advance for your time and wisdom.

• Hello Hans:

Thank you... I sincerely believe that is my destiny... on a personal nature... will things work out and should I just let go and not worry?

I am truly grateful for being led to you for this query into this part of my path.

Regards,

Ello

• Hello hanswolfgang,

Are you saying to go for the guy I have been seeing on the train and forget about the one I truly want to be with? Do you see if I will ever be with him again in the future? Why can't they come to me? lol. Thank you so much.

• Hi hanswolfgang. I just read this whole thread and was amazed of your patience in taking time to answer all of them. I have also sought an advice from soapmaker. This time, I also want to know your advice for me.

I entered into a partnership business last May and sadly, it's is not doing well. My partner suggested other business opportunities in case we pull-out. I'm quite hesitant if I should still continue doing business with him or risk doing business in my own instead.

Also, I have been thinking of applying to other Companies for a while. Shall I accept the offer if I'll be given the chance to work with them or stay with my present employer?

Thank you

• many thanks hans for your patience and help

ok, hans, i will tell u fully and then you can tell me your insight.

friends with him since 3 yrs, i want to know whether we can be a couple in the future, traditionally in marriage or otherwise. i love him and can't be with him as a friend now, my feelings have changed and i have told him, but he just wishes to be friends. as we share very good compatibility and get along very nicely and think we are special for each other, i don't understand why he is saying no.

this is all i ask.

1. will we be couple in future?

2. why he says no?

3. will his answer change in future?

4. if it will only be friendship, should i remove him from my life so that i don't get hurt?

5. can i do something so that his answer changes?

• Dear Hans

I am a much troubled person overwhelmed with being unemployed for over 6 months after having been bullied into resigning from my last job. Also I have a huge amount of debt and I am in a really bad financial position. Also I have a non-existent social life, my friends are ignoring me, and I feel so isolated. I keep on meeting men who just want to use me for sex and not for something more long-term.

I am really scared and depressed about what's going to happen to me. I have applied for so many jobs but keep on being rejected.

I am interested in pursuing a career in Law because that is what I have studied for but I'm not sure if I should pursue this route or just give up because I have been trying to get a traineeship to qualify as a Lawyer for 9 years now and i'm just not able to get my foot in the door. Should I look at a career change or stick to this?

Will I ever fall in love and get married? I am 32 years old now and I am really worried. I really want to get married but as i said before, the guys I end up falling for are all 'players'. What can I do or where should I go to find 'the one' if there is such a person.

My date of birth is 18the February 1977.

I would be most grateful for any advice or even for something to give me hope that things will get better because I have really hit rock bottom.

Thank you

Misha

• MorphingAS,

I do not see things improving. You should love C, you can at least not just see what disappoints you but look around what is new about C, what you can love. The future holds for your family more being intuitive, if your family trusts more and lies less.

There can be loss and disappointment. However, this does not have to be a disaster. In actuality, it represents making a completion of some importance. Whether this is the end of a certain occupation, way of life, or way of being with your health and body will depend upon the circumstances in your life at the time. But rest assured that some important aspect of your life is coming to an end.

There will be a death in your life of some kind. We go through many mini-deaths in the course of our lifetime and just like the snake shedding its skin, arrive at a new and better place each time we do so. Therefore this is not to be feared but instead to be welcomed. It always has the ability to clear away all the unwanted and useless debris in your life and put you back on a new course where you are much more enlivened and satisfied.

• Hello Hans:

Ello,

things will not work just out and you should not just let go and not worry. You have to come to your true strength, the strength of your womanhood, be more subtle.

• Hello Mar902,

I am not saying to go for the guy you have been seeing on the train and forget about the one you truly want to be with. You will not be with him again in the future.

They can´t come to you, because they are to stressed and burdened.

• khatie,

you should not still continue doing business with him. Risk doing business in your own instead.

Also, stay with your present employer.

• drgagannagi,

1. you will not be couple in future.

2. why he says no? Because he is approaching someone else in love.

3. will his answer change in future? No.

4. if it will only be friendship, you should not remove him from your life so that you don't get hurt.

5. can i do something so that his answer changes? No.

• Dear Misha,

you should not pursue this route. Just give up because you have been trying to get a traineeship to qualify as a Lawyer for 9 years now and you are just not able to get your foot in the door. You should not look for a career change and you should not stick to this.

Otherwise you will never fall in love and get married.

First be happy with yourself and relax in your world and celebrate your life, then you will find the one, because there is such a person. But you have to stop fighting. RELAX, stop seeking and start finding.

There will be financial success. Success in dealing with groups of people in some financial way is also indicated.

Essentially there will be a large sum of money and infatuation or obsession with money. It doesn't always mean that you will receive large sums of money. Sometimes it can merely mean a preoccupation with finances.

• Dear Hans,

hey ! i am not a psychic.. but when i was younger i can hear voices from the death. What brings me here today is not the voice from the death, but voices from my heart. I can feel that i am missing someone special but he is not my partner. But than again i can feel such a strong feeling for him eversince he bring to my attention about having a feeling about us. I want to seek answers to these strange feelings and wonder what is the connection about. Can you help me?

• Appreciate the reply Hans. May I add some questions:

• I have in mind a business to start on my own. Shall I pursue it?

• How come I always have the feeling to apply to other Companies?

• If I stay with my present employer, then when shall I start pursuing other jobs?

• What field do you see me excel?

Thank you

• Dear Hanswolfgang,

i tried understanding your answer(both my question and your response are on page 6). my question still is that can we change the predicted message by this dream??? if we stay closer to this boy's life and or do something that might help him in not doing the wrong things...

can this dream be broken if we act ??? or we just hope for not happening. How much of chance we have that the dream doesn't come true.

the boy at this point is excellent in all aspects and nothing wrong looks in his life.

thank you a lot again!

adnil

• Hello Hans:

I realize that I have to work more on coming into my own strength and be more subtle... and I know that by focussing on me and growing into the me I am it will undoubtly bring all that I desire into being... and I believe this is my chance to stride ahead in a more positive direction with my eye on my goals while seeing what changes I want in my relationships that enhance my world and myself and more importantly to give myself the love that I have always wished for because everything starts with loving oneself to live more true to oneself and to have more faith in my worthiness and especially to realize that I can accept all of the wonderful gifts our world has to give me.

I believe that he will be with me.

Thank you, once again for helping me with my path.

Godspeed

Ello

• hanswolfgang

Im sorry. I am not sure that I understand. Who am I suppose to go for? Are you saying the one I want will never be again. I keep hoping something will change with that situation. We talk here and there through email. Thank you.