The same #'s over and over!

• I've been seeing the #'s 333 ever since my mother-in-law died,in 2005,can any one please tell me what these #'s mean?Just any insight into these #'s would help!

• I just looked up the meaning on another site and this is the answer:

The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

• Thank you,so much! I have had some insight,about loved ones,ever since i died and was revived,when i was 13 during surgery,and it has been very confusing to me.And very very hard.

I dream and alot of it comes true.can you help me on that also?,I dreamed of my mothers death before she was even sick.and when my father died this year,i kept seeing dragonflies all around me,they just covered my car,when i was pulling up to the hospitol,to see him.there was not even a single one,on another car,i could'nt even see out my car there was so many of them.what does that mean?And the day before he passed,1 dragonfly,entered my car,and jsut sat on the seat next to me,for a long time,till someone walked up,then it was like it looked ant me and flied away.

• hi guys... sorry to steal your post and ask a question but i keep seeing 3.09 (time) everyday for years. its driving me crazy! any ideas

• I wish I could help,i'm new at this,good luck on find a answer.

• Thank you,it makes some sense to me.

• Hold on lisaria I'll look up the meaning. Lady4dishtv how fascinating for you, I've read a lot of books about people who have near death experiences and quite a few of them come back with Pschic abilities. The dragonflies defininetly mean something as well. About two weeks ago a black crow was on my car out of many cars in a parking lot and i got a feeling it was bringing bad news, which i did get the next day. I think the Universe is full of signs if we just pay attention.

• lisaria this is what the 309's says:

3's and 0's, such as 300 or 330 - God and the ascended masters are trying to get your attention, most likely with respect to a matter related to your Divine purpose. Is there any guidance that you've been ignoring lately? If so, you may be feeling stuck right now. This number sequence is heaven's way of alerting you to the fact that you must do your part in the co-creation process. This means listening to and following your Divine guidance to take certain actions.

• This is for 3's n 9's:

3's and 9's, such as 393 or 339 - This is a strong message to let go of situations in your life that aren't in integrity or that have served their purpose. Do not artificially hang on to situations because of fear. Know that each and every moment you are taken care of. It is vital that you hold a positive viewpoint about yourself and your future. This viewpoint actually creates what you experience, so ask the masters to help you choose your thoughts from the high point of love.

• Dragonfly: The dragonfly is transformation Dragon= DNA Fly = Ascension

• thank you so much poetic,i felt that was what it meant,with the dragonfly.

• thanks heaps poetic... it actually makes sense now that i think about it! i have been trying to find out for years, but every bit of information about numerology generally tell me to break it down to the one number! thanks again!

• Glad I could help!

• here is the wisdom of dragonfly

Mastery of life on the wing

Power of flight

Power to escape a blow

Understanding dreams

Power of light

Breaking down illusions

Seeing the truth in situations

Swiftness

Change

Connection to Dragon

see where it fits you

• oo interesting, meaning of numbers

I never see numbers as often as everyone else. cool!