Would You Like a Reading?

• Welcome back Hun...yes i would like a reading please tell me jerrys true feelings about me i really need to know the truth im getting ready to move away and i need to know if its the right decision. my dob is 08/11/61 his dob is 11/30/79

• Hi UniversalHarmony... Hope all is going well for you. I just wanted to let you know that I talked with Chris and he wants to remain friends with me, but is not ready for any kind of a "relationship". He did say that we would be friends forever, so he does want to keep me in his life. Funny, I'm both calm and sad about this. I definitely want to remain good friends with him, but am so drawn to him that I'm sad that he isn't able to open up his heart to me. I know that it's probably his past experiences and mistakes and his having hard times right now. I've learned many things from him... about being independent and living in each moment... appreciating the joy and goodness that is around me. I hope that by remaining friends with him that I am able to help him a little with the lessons that he needs to learn. Thanks again for your reading. It has helped me to center myself and hopefully, I'll be able to move forward with grace.

• Can you fill me in on the different stones and what their meanings are

Thanks 228susan

• Would love to have a reading. My b'day is 1/23 and his is 5/27. Thanks

• Hi UniversalHarmony. I would like to request a reading. A man I work with, Chris, and I have had feelings for each other for years (although we just recently told one another). Now that we are both available, will we be able to establish a meaningful and intimate relationship (as opposed to just a friendship)? Thank you.

• Sorry, you did say one question. Would love to know the future of me and my Gemini honey. Thanks. His 5/27 mines is 1/23

• Hi UniversalHarmony

Please can you tell me how the Taurus guy I love feels about me and if we have a future together because he is not communicating with me at all :(. My date of birth is 18.02.1977 and his is 04.05.1979.

Many thanks

• would someone please do my reading to my question im so confused HELP!!! page 21

• Universal. will u be coming back on this site to answer our questions? Thanks.

• This post is deleted!

• Universal Harmony: I sent you a request for a reading before you had to stop due to the huge response you had for requests. I was just wondering if you had ever been able to get through all of those. I continue to look for your reading for me but haven't seen it. I know you are extremely busy--just wondering. You seem to be very gifted and your response is still very important to me. Thank you and blessings, princesspeach

• I saw that Universal Harmony started another post to answer the questions thru pg. 28 because this one got too big.

• What do you see my relationship with minakshi?

• The question I have is How does Matt feel about me? He's a Cancer and confuses me

• Not in every case; some men just don't know how to show their love in a way that a woman understands. My boyfriend is now my fiance; I am thankful I got the answers to my query before I gave up out of confusion and lack of guidance. Not all relationships are so simple.

• P.S> my reply was for Universal Harmony

• hi universalharmony.very nice to meet you.a readind is just what i needmy ex-fiance and i broke uo in september.i miss him so much.love him so much, do you see us getting bcak together?....thank-you for reading this.

• HAPPY NEW YEAR UNIVERSALHARMONY.

I'M LOOKING FOR A THREAD THAT MIGHT BE THE CONTINUATION OF ALL OF OUR READINGS, BUT I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. MY QUESTION WAS ON PG 52. DID YOU GET TO IT YET? CAN YOU TELL WHERE THE THREAD IS OR HOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT LOOKING FOR IT?

BE WELL AND THANK YOU

CHRISTINE

• heyyy, im not sure if anyone can help but im trying to learn to read tarot cards myself, i shuffled the cards and did everything as your supposed to but now i have no idea what anything means! first i got nine cups, second knight of pentacles, four cups, knight of cups, magician, the world (upside down), three cups (upside down) eight cups, three pentacles, then lovers, in that order. i had them set out on a celtic cross, but have confused myself with different layouts....different meanings and now im lost 😞 if anyone could help with meanings of any of the cards id be really grateful! 🙂 x x

• HI UNIVERSAL HARMONY! MY QUESTION WAS ON PAGE 60 BUT I SEE IT KINDA STOPPED AT THAT AT,,WHERE CAN I FIND YOU! IT WAS POSTED JAN 3 2010..STCLAIRELLOOKING FOR YOUR READING FOR ME!!!