Would You Like a Reading?

• hi what is the name of your new tread I think I am on page 24 not sure at this point lol thank you

• Hi, I was wondering what the name of the new tread for answers please I am on page 24 thank you blessed me and thank you in advance

• Reading Requests pages 19 to 28.

• Blessings Univeral Harmony

I am on pg 25 and I wonder what the nan of the new response-reply thread is called

thank you for your time

Jul

My question is why am I not able to loose weight. Is it from the life time or past lives.

DOB May 5, 1947

My you be Blesses beyond measure

lovingsilverwings

• the name of the new thread is: Reading Requests from Page 19 to 28

• thank you for the name of the new thread.

blessings

lovingsilverwings

• Hi Universalharmony. Thank you so much for your advice. I really appreciate it. I know it must be mundane having to answer so many questions about love, but I can speak for a lot of people who feel that maybe it takes someone like you with lots of insight to guide us in the right direction, or at least give us some food for thought. I agree with so much of what you said and I liked the comment about imagining my life both with him and without him and how both can be good. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't work out and I have to keep reminding myself of that, despite what I'm feeling. Being a Virgo I like to be in control to a certain extent, and there are so many elements in this situation that are out of my hands (this became more apprarent as the relationship grew). You're such a sweet person, I really hope that doing readings gives you a great sense of fulfillment because you're so dedicated! Please remember to rest up. Thanks so much again, I hope we can keep in contact on this site 🙂

• ATTENTION ALL

THE NEW THREAD IS FOR THE PAGE 19 TO 28. UNIVERSAL HARMONY IS NOT TAKING ON ANY MORE REQUESTS. AFTER A SHORT BREAK SHE WILL TACKLE THOSE ON HER LIST FROM PAGE 29 TO WHICHEVER NUMBER. I RECKON ITS USELESS TO REQUEST FROM HER AT THIS TIME. TRY POSTING IT AS UR OWN TOPIC THREAD N HOPE SOMEONE WILL REPLY. PLEASE LADIES N GENTS DONT RUN HER OVER ON THE NEW THREAD.

AGAIN AT THIS POINT IS UNIVERSAL HARMONY NOT TAKING ON MOE REQUESTS. ITS FUTILE AND THEY WILL NOT BE REPLIED TO. SORRY

• Hi UniversalHarmony, i hope your well. ive been scanning through this forum and couldnt help create a username for the forum to ask for you to spend sometime in answering my one question please. im looking for answers, where to get strength and motivation from, with the situation im in. i got married, 2 months ago - but there has been a complete relationship breakdown, i have left him. whenever i have people from the temple do prayers for me, i hear the words 'remove the darkness' and black magic/witchcraft was used on me - am still in shock if this is even true and if so, why on earth did i marry him in the first place! anyway my question is will his conscience ever awake (if he even has one) or is he jus going to give me a hell time during divorce - for which i have to wait until it has been a year before i can submit that application. any advice and direction will be very much appreciated. thanks again 🙂

• WHAT PART OF NEW REQUEST DONT YOU GUYS GET. UNIVERSAL HARMONY HAS A BACKLOG THAT DATES WEEKS OF WORK FOR FREE.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED FOR NEW REQUEST.

KINDLY UNDERSTAND THANK YOU!

• Hello Everyone,

Hope today finds you all doing well. When I come across things that inspire me, are positive & motivational or just make me think, I like to share. So, today I just wanted to share a part of an email I received.

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are.. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.."

Hope you all find as much meaning in these words as I did.

Love & Hugs to all the wonderful people here on tarot 😃

• Well, this is a long distance relationship. We have been separated for 3 years, always texting each other. But I suspect there's somebody else, or something else that is keeping him apart from me, even when he insists in marring me as soon as he can. I don't know what to do, because I've seen so many postings in social networks calling him "honey" "my love", etc. I told him not to play with my feelings, but I always got the same answer: "V. you are the one I love". I need to know if I will have the chance to talk to him, face to face, by the end of this year. Thanks so much.

V. 3/23/60

S. 11/10/64

• This is the last post from Universalharmony on this thread, for those who haven't read it on page 56. I doubt that you will find another post from her on this thread as she is very busy and is no longer accepting requests and has enough request to be busy for quite a while.

Here is a thought, if you want a reading and cannot wait until she is so kindly offering to share her gift again, you could start your own thread and ask for someone to do a reading for you.

PLEASE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universalharmony

Please, no more reading requests. I am going to continue to work on the readings from page 19-28 and I started a new thread for those who are on those pages to go and check up on. The title is drawing so many new people in and I don't want to keep getting anybodies hopes up. If you would like to get in touch with me, I have my information on here, I think a few pages back. But I'm also on here a lot too, as you can see lol. So thank you everybody for your requests and I will be able to do the ones on my waiting list at a later date, I will let everyone know. Thanks for all the support.

The name thread is: Reading Requests for pages 19 to 28

PLEASE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Thank you Danr, That was very nice and uplifting. Quite beautiful and easy to forget. Thank you! Angie

• You are so very welcome Destiny9709. It touched my heart when I received it and again today to know that someone else found the beauty and meaning in it as well. Wishing you a beautiful day my friend!

Love & Hugs 😃

• How do you find out if your question has been answered? It is a little confusing to wade through this forum...for example, my question was on page 41, but when I look at others' questions it is hard to tell if they are answered on the same page they asked them. Thanks!!

• Welcome back. I hope you may be able to help with a decision I have to make. I am considering moving home. My question is should I move home after Christmas?

Thank you in advance

• ~Thanks for the great reading and taking the time to do readings in general for people on the tarot forum~.

Bright Blessings,

Marianna

🙂

• just thought i would add alittle more. it really hard to ask just one question. i feel as though i have bad karma even though in this life i have felt like im here to be a care taker of other people. any help in some sort of clarity would be of great help. thanks for the free reading pam

• Please tell me if David Tyler in Scotland will come back into my life?