Would You Like a Reading?

• Hello Universalharmony, I would love a reading! At one time I dabbled with tarot cards but haven't picked it up in a couple of years.

My question is: How will my job situation improve?

Thanks very much for your time. 🐵

• thank you UV

• I have distanced myself from my b/f, am I doing the right thing or is there a chance for this relationship to work?

• Universal Harmony you so rock. You are clear and kind in your readings, even in not doing your readings. You are a genuine person, and a refreshment for my soul. Hey we had been talking about protection rituals and stones and stuff. I found a nice website. Am I allowed to post it in Forum or is that a NO, NO? Have a great night! Light and Love

• DEAR Leonida, I want to second that with all the energy I can attach to it!!!!!! That has been my experience, every single time! I didn't realize it until you wrote that....thanks!

• Hello All,

~Universal Harmony~

I am downraying some light to you Universal Harmony and take your time , pleas don't get over whelmed and drained. You are a blessed soul and the link in between, just keep in mind that you are only human and may need rest and recharging! Alway's protect yourself from energy drains, what u can do is imagine a powerful golden light all around you, it will have the effect of making you invisible to these energy drains. Or you can prevent yourself from "bleeding" energy for example, if you were talking with someone whom is distressed, you may find yourself become exhausted and they are feeling better by the minute. Simply fold your arms across your solar plexus (based in the stomach area) -this will prevent you from "bleeding" psychic energy.

Many blessings,energy,strength on you journey!

Devine

~Leonida~

I have to agree with you and Universalharmony on the subject of "Does he love me?", I can only say that this is true from experience. Blessings on your journey

Devine

To all who are finding theirselves pondering the "love" question and no matter what and how much your partner tell's you they do love you and you are still questioning it! Rely on your intuition every one has it, don't be fooled by fancy covered up lies. Don't waste your life and time, be honest with yourself and your partner. Years could go by and one day you will wake up and find yourself miserable,sad and regretful that you deprived yourself of your true sole mate. Take it from my experience get out while you can or find what is causing you to question it! Blessings to you all on your journey in life!

Devine

Thank You to each and every one who is patient,understanding,loving and intelligent human beings which makes this site so wonderful!

• o.k i have had enough grieving for so many losses in short time.

my question is? AM I going to start having a less stressful life?

than you

• ~MeanKids~

You are welcome to practice on me, and I would love it if you could do a 6 month reading. It does not matter if I get the answer that I am asking, If you even see insight on any thing in my near future life would be a blessing for me . As well it helps you get some practice in on someone who will leave honest and open feedback! my name is Mistie D. Sanders 2/1/81 is the dob,born in ft.smith,Ark. and now live in Vanburen,Ar., I was born at 2:02 a.m. in the morning, my married name is Mistie Dawn Wright. My question is in reguards to what type of career or job will be coming my way and will I come home from it feeling like I have won a battle? If I don't get that specific answer I am o.k. with what the guides feel is a more important subject at this time! Many blessings to you on your journey in life

Devine Mistie

• Dear Universal Harmony,

Would it be possible to do a reading for me. Could there be a new job or new career direction opening up for me in the new year?

Thank you

• Universal harmony:

I know you stopped the readings for people who posted after page 28. I posted my question on page 25 but i am not sure where you are caught up to. Is it possible to post what page the latest question was from so I have an idea when my reading is coming up? I've been checking every day but I don't know where you are.

• Hi all. I feel I have to defend someof us women who just don't know how so-and-so feels about us. In my situation, I felt I was spinning my wheels, wasting patience and emotion on a man who couldn't be bothered. On the rare chance we could communicate in recent months, it has not been like it used to be and even though he told me he was extremely busy and I knew he was, I theorized if he REALLY wanted to, he would find a way to talk with me. I also felt that even though he told me I was wrong in my ideas about him and I, actions speak louder than words. We work together and policy prohibits these kind of relationships. There was a major upset at the company a few months ago and we now work in different districts, different schedules, he has different family commitments than I and all kinds of other junk. I have a history of making really wrong decisions about men and wasting a LOT of time on something that was never going to happen. I used to be able to trust my intuition but in the past several years, I have not been able to pinpoint when I get a "feeling" about anything! I was thinking for him it was "out of sight out of mind" while for me it was "absence makes the heart grow fonder." And then UniversalHarmony did a reading and CharmedWitchBente used her fabulous gifts and I found out that he really does have deep feelings for me but the complications are, well, complicated. Logic was telling me to let it all go, the rest of me was saying DONT YOU DARE!!! and I needed to know which side of my brain to listen to. The more I looked inside, the more confused I got. And if I'm having these issues, I'd bet $$$ that other women are too. So you see, it isn't always a weak woman holding on blindly to her bum man. Sorry I got to rambling, it's early and just now finishing coffee! I sure hope this made sense!!! I am so grateful to UH and CWB, I can't even say. I'm not one who likes to be wrong (but it happens often enough that I can roll with it) but I'm happy to have been in this instance. Everybody have a great day, off to feed the dogs. Anyone out there an animal communicator????

Michelle

• Sorry, but going to throw a spanner in the works as we say in the UK.... but I do disagree in portion with Leoninda and statement about if you have to ask - then they are not in love with you. When we bring ourselves to ask such a question - it is usally to seek clarification as either our own thoughts are in turmoil - or our inteded beloved is having issues that cloud their judgement too.

Sometimes all it needs is a little light shed on the problem/question to bring clarity out of the confusion. To ask such a question is our way of validating our feelings or trying to find/understand our feelings. To dismiss such a question is extreamly painful and can cut off the path to finding out the true answers.

I have seen with my own eyes, many that have walked on by, only to realise 10 years or so later, the mistake they had made. The longing and pain in their hearts is unbearable because they didnt take the time to follow through. So please dont dismiss your thoughts or your questions - its what the journey is all about - self discovery.

They say time is a great healer - but its not really. What time is, time is a "great revealer" time gives us and our situation time to consoldate and filter our actions and those who cause action against us - and then the answers come forth.

Blessings to all, Carole

• Indigodance. Those were true words, words of wisdom. Thank you for sharing. Our thoughts prevent us from seeing the truth. Our thoughts misguide us so that we years later realise the mistakes that were made. Even if the truth was shouting out in the past, the mind still intrudes and say: "I dont believe" Our thinking prevents us from following our true love. So the question could very much still be asked, even if we truly know. That is why it is said that we must be lord over our mind.

• Good morning UH... Thanks for asking. I agree. I am more interested in whether or not we'll even work as a couple.

So my revised question is... Will E and I ever be able to have a trust worthy relationship?

Thank you so much for all you do.

• Hey everyone, pls go to the thread 'Need Prayers and healings please' started by a lady called 'olivebranch'. The Lady is going through a lot at present and needs our prayers/readings/healing or even some gentle words of love and wisdom!

• Just want to know perhaps I will meet someone in 2010.....

• Hey Icedog

I was in the same situ as you regarding men, in general. I've been "relationship free" for the past 5 years, due to changing my life around and going back to school to get my degree. It's been a good journey and I have to say, "hooking up" has been the last thing on my mind. Now, I'm rethinking things. One thing I have learned never "settle" for anyone. Things usually happen for a reason and when you're not looking, romance seems to fall in you lap!

• Quote^^^^^^^Devine ~~~~~~~

To all who are finding theirselves pondering the "love" question and no matter what and how much your partner tell's you they do love you and you are still questioning it! Rely on your intuition every one has it, don't be fooled by fancy covered up lies. Don't waste your life and time, be honest with yourself and your partner. Years could go by and one day you will wake up and find yourself miserable,sad and regretful that you deprived yourself of your true sole mate. Take it from my experience get out while you can or find what is causing you to question it! Blessings to you all on your journey in life!

I do not disagree with your words here, however, there is another side to that, I would like to pint out and if its a repeat from someone else, I am sorry for that.

Anyway, sometimes peoples insecurities with in theirselves gets mistaken for intuition. Because of past hurts and your heart being broken, you become insecure with yourself and your trust factor is mangled.

I , myself, am going through that right now. My hovering haunting within myself, is not trusting that everyone who is in my life will leave me and shatter whats left of the positiveness inside me. So I over analyze every thought and every action.

So I am seeking a solid clrity of assurance about those currently in my life, including and most importantly the man that is in my life.

I hope I have made sense. Sometimes my thoughts race through faster then my fingers can type.

Love and Blessings to All!!!

Kay328

• oops point......and will not leave me.

Clarity.

Man I am butterfingers big time this morning.

Also I'd like to add, for me personally, I need a guide, to keep my thoughts and feelings from going where they shouldn't go. My mind is and has been on overloaded for a couple of years now and I need focus and something to help me, keep putting one foot in front of the other.

My strength is wavering and I often feel lost.

• Many thanks for this very kind offer. I would appreciate your insight on my situation. My BF of 14 months is a true Scorpio - loving and affectionate one day (or week) and distant/cool the next (usually backing away a bit out of fear of losing control, I'm sure). Anyway, He frequently refers to "future plans" - i.e., "We should start looking for land/a house together" but his interest in this comes & goes - if I mention it myself, his response is non-commital, even though he brought it up in the first place! I'm wondering if we have a concrete future together (and by that I'm thinking specifically of buying a home & living together, and/or marriage)? He's 57 and a Scorpio (10/28/52) and I'm 41 and a Taurus (04/26/68) if that helps.

Look forward to hearing your response! Have a wonderful day -

Nora