Would You Like a Reading?

• Aaradia, I have done your reading. I shuffled the cards and asked if you and andy were getting back together and for whatever guidance the Universe may have. While shuffling, the card I have for you literally shot out, so I think this message is a demanding one. The card I have here is the Seven of Swords. This card can be dynamic and holds many meanings. But the feel I get here is that you and Andy will not be getting back together. I am sorry as I know it may hurt to hear this. This card represents deception, someone who is crafty and sometimes manipulative. He uses words to get his way. I see that there is something Andy is not telling you. My gut is truly telling me another woman and I hate to say these things, but this is just my feeling. Even if it is not another woman, there is something he is not telling you. I feel that if he makes efforts to get back together, he will be after things for his benefit. Did you support him much more than he supported you in the relationship? I get a feeling of uneven balance. Andy strikes me as a charming man, with a good way with words, he can put up a good front and seem like a good guy, but works behind the scenes using people to get what he desires. I feel he is not the man for you, not what you think he really is. A big part of him is in the dark and lurking to come out of the shadows. But when it does it won't be what you want to see. It will be a good thing though, as you will finally have the truth. I would say stay true to yourself and listen to your heart, your intuition, your soul, and your mind. When you have conflicts between those things, find out why. Does this feel right? Do you deserve more than Andy? Do you really think he is the best man for you, or in general? I wish you the best and I hope I have not offended you. I believe that you should know the truth though and this is the truth I see.

• BrandyNicoleH, I have done your reading. Thanks for the patience :). I asked the cards for guidance and whether the man you are seeing will come around? The card I have received is the Emperor (4). This is a card of authority, discipline, structure, control. Because of the nature of this question, I feel that there is a lacking discipline or control. I feel that this man has many of the darker qualities of the Emperor. Self-centered, full of himself, concerned only for his desires, unable to compromise, focus or discipline for only what he wants. I get the feeling that this man is not flexible. That he has an inability to compromise when issues arise in your relationship. I feel that he may consistently put his needs before yours. This man has raw potential, if he truly sat down and sorted his life out, he could be a very authoritative and commanding man. But I feel he is using this authority and presence more in kid games with you and to assert dominance with friends and other men he spends time with. I feel he is more concerned about friendships with other men perhaps than with a relationship. Immature is a word that comes to mind, though he is not too young. He has focus and drive but does not use it on the things you would like him too. Will he turn around? What do you think? I think that he can but it will take his own motivation and not your own. He needs to hit a point in his life where he feels he needs to change, not change because others want him to. And I feel this will take longer than you really prefer to wait. If I saw this as a quick change, I would say stick around and help him out. But I feel this is a proud man with a large ego and he needs to be have that deflated in his own time. Learn his own lessons. I get the feeling you ask him a lot of questions along these lines, where the relationship is headed, why he won't do certain things. This only makes him more adamant in his actions. This is my feeling.

As for your soul mate coming to rescue you, as harsh as this sounds, that is only in the movies. It is up to you to rescue yourself. Love will not solve all your problems if you can not love yourself. You will find annoyances, flaws, and unlikable situations in every relationship you have if you can not realize this. I feel you may have a real romantic notion of what love should be, but this is not gelling with the more realistic and down to earth approach the men you have met take. You are your first and true soul mate, everything within you is you, are aspects of you to love and enjoy and respect. You need to rescue yourself. And when you do this, a man who has done the same for himself, will notice this in you. When we stop looking, go with the flow, and look inside and love company with ourselves, that is when we draw the best kinds of circumstances into our lives. I feel that if you have this notion of what a "soul mate" is or "prince charming" is you put men on a pedestal and can never truly find him. You may meet a nice, decent and kind man who treats you well, but if he lacks ALL of the qualities of the man you have invented in your mind, you will dismiss him. Take our dreams and bring them down to earth. Realistically, what can a man really hold up to in your expectations. And then work from there. But it all starts within you and this is the only place you can look to for true rescuing.

• Hello to everyone on this post , I agree with Universal Harmony, Many yrs ago a lovely older gentleman told me if you HAVE to ask ... "Do you love me" or if you are constantly unsure then " He or She does not" Over the yrs I have found this to be so true. Just a little insight I want to share hope it helps with all who are dealing with this dilemma. Thinking of you all .... Leonida

• Dear Universalharmony,

You are very kind to give so much of your time to the all the members of this forum whom have requested it, one of the many people who so generously do that here. I don't know about anyone else but I feel exhausted for you all! So I am not surprised that you feel drained. I just want to send you lots of positive energy and light. I would also like to say that I deeply appreciate your time and your gifts, and the same goes to everyone else on this forum who are so kindly sharing their time and gifts with all the members here. Just don't overdo it, if you need to have a break do. Love to you all. Love and light x

• Jazbugg, how are you doing? I have a couple questions before I do your reading. I read your situation and because you are pretty vulnerable right now, would it be best to look towards short term goals rather than long term ones? I am saying this because she has hurt you in the past and she probably senses your longing for her. This puts you in a position to be taken advantage of or to get your hopes pretty high as you have said. Sometimes, women who know they can get their way with someone do it just because they can. Which is not nice, but it does happen. In terms of this relationship, I am asking if you would rather ask about where or how to make it work, get better, get your feelings across instead of asking if you will get married ever. I normally don't question specific questions like this but in your situation, if you are not in a relationship with her now, I feel you should focus on that before focusing on what could happen once you are in a relationship. And what may help you emotionally during this time and how you can make things work for you. This are just my thoughts but I feel I should bring them up before I give a reading.

• Hello Universalharmony -

Thank you for offering to freely share your gift. I have recently met a man. We are friends. I have only known him for about 6 months but we talk and visit a few times a week and seem to delight in each other. He seems to enjoy me and is obviously open to a romantic experience with me. He also says he "loves" me, but many men use that word loosly. I on the other hand have told him that if I ever become intimate with him or ANY man again it will be because I trust him completely and because he marries me. I enjoy him very much and feel inclined to trust him, but am being very careful because after only 6 months I cannot truly know him. I have not been in a romantic relationship for the last 23 years because during that time, I had a toddler to raise, had to put myself through school, had to get myself and my child out of DIRE poverty and bad environment and I also had been seriously abused by "lovers" in the past. With all that going on, I chose to take myself out of circulation and instead, worked to achieve those goals. I achieved them and pretty much resigned myself to grow old "alone" as far as man/woman relationships were concerned. But I got a special feeling for this fellow. No matter what I'm going through, he listens and manages to put a smile on my face and lift my heart. Thus far, he has always been willing to help me in every way. And I admire and delight in things I seem to sense about his character. He seems to enjoy me as much as I enjoy him, but so do all men I talk seriously with. Yet all of them are not sincere. I've NEVER chosen properly when it comes to men - but the attraction, affection and humor between this man and me was instant, has lasted for 6 months and seems too good to be true. That's why I don't trust it. My question is: Is this a man sincere enough for me to trust and think toward marriage with, or should I just focus upon him as a dearly beloved friend? If it helps, I am born 8-11-1954 and he is born 12-12-1957.

• Hi Universalharmony, one quick question. Will Adam and I reconcile?

• Leonida- Thanks for your insight and outlook =). Sometimes it is hard to say it, but it is true. Throughout my life, I have normally had long term relationships. 3 real big ones that lasted for awhile. Now, I have been with my significant other 5 1/2 years. But I know with each person, even from the past when I was with them, I knew exactly how they felt about me. Things didn't work out for one reason or another, but I knew it wasn't for lack of caring or love. Some people are just not meant to last forever, but each of their feelings was always clear and made up front. As women especially, I think it is important we get people's intentions up front before we invest our emotions into them too heavily. People can lie but most people have a decent internal lie detector. It's something I am passionate about because I am big on woman's rights and love, but not losing the first to get the second. I'll stop though, I could go on forever lol. I'm glad you stopped in to say hello.

Azure2- Thank you so much. I really appreciate the positive energy and honesty, I have had a real boost today. Have a great day and stop by and say hello anytime 🙂

• Dear Universal Harmony,

I remember you as the person who so graciously offered to interpret "Destiny Cards" in a relationship with my boyfriend. Here's my question:

How does my boyfriend feel about me as a long-term partner? My birthday is January 30, 1961, Pisces rising. His birthday is November 4, 1954, Virgo rising.

We have been in a relationship for two and a half years, beginning our relationship as friends first. He didn't date for 20 years, until he met me. He has veered back and forth in self-confidence in being able to meet my needs. His last girlfriend cheated on him. He has let me know that his mother, although protecting him from an abusive father and step-brothers, was emotionally controlling and used him to meet her needs. I have tried to be a good listener, and want to understand him better so we can have a peaceful relationship.

• hello my question is about mythoughts am i mentally ill or gifted and untrained?

• Hello Universalharmony -

Thank you for offering to freely share your gift. I have recently met a man. We are friends. I have only known him for about 6 months but we talk and visit a few times a week and seem to delight in each other. He seems to enjoy me and is obviously open to a romantic experience with me. He also says he "loves" me, but many men use that word loosly. I on the other hand have told him that if I ever become intimate with him or ANY man again it will be because I trust him completely and because he marries me. I enjoy him very much and feel inclined to trust him, but am being very careful because after only 6 months I cannot truly know him. I have not been in a romantic relationship for the last 23 years because during that time, I had a toddler to raise, had to put myself through school, had to get myself and my child out of DIRE poverty and bad environment and I also had been seriously abused by "lovers" in the past. With all that going on, I chose to take myself out of circulation and instead, worked to achieve those goals. I achieved them and pretty much resigned myself to grow old "alone" as far as man/woman relationships were concerned. But I got a special feeling for this fellow. No matter what I'm going through, he listens and manages to put a smile on my face and lift my heart. Thus far, he has always been willing to help me in every way. And I admire and delight in things I seem to sense about his character. He seems to enjoy me as much as I enjoy him, but so do all men I talk seriously with. Yet all of them are not sincere. I've NEVER chosen properly when it comes to men - but the attraction, affection and humor between this man and me was instant, has lasted for 6 months and seems too good to be true. That's why I don't trust it. Yes he says he cares, yes he follows through with what he says he will do, yes he calls and shows up when he says he will - not only for me but for anyone he interacts with. Yes he seems sincere, but I truly don't know if he is sincere enough for me to be serious about - like is his interest in me, care for me, apparent sincerity, dependability, and good track record a lasting thing in his relationship with me - or is it temporary - something that is a whim for him something that he will tire of? My question is: Is this a man sincere enough for me to trust and think toward marriage with, or should I just focus upon him as a dearly beloved friend? If it helps, I am born 8-11-1954 and he is born 12-12-1957.

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Universalharmony, thank you for taking the time to share yourself with so many others. I would love it if you could to a reading for me when you have time and tell me what might be coming up in my life. Thank you so much in advance, and bright blessings to you! 🙂

• Dear Universal Harmony - this is an addendum to the question I asked earlier today - just a few posts up from here and this addendum is in response to the post you made a number of days ago, entitled "Disclaimer". It was for women asking questions about relationships.

Yes he says he cares, yes he follows through with what he says he will do, yes he calls and shows up when he says he will - not only for me but for others as well. Yes he seems sincere, but I truly don't know if he is sincere enough for me to be serious about - like is his interest in me, care for me, apparent sincerity, dependability, and good track record a lasting thing in his relationship with me - or is it temporary - something that is a whim for him .... something that he will tire of and then discard? Please excuse me for adding this but I had not read your "disclaimer" post before writing what I wrote above, and wanted to be clear with you. Thank You.

Almalena

• Hi Universalharmony! How have you been? I've been off here for awhile, sick, etc. I've been doing readings for myself and just seem a bit shut down and not connecting with the cards/intuition. Wondering if you can do one for me and see what comes up? I recently briefly reconnected with a past love interest (Craig) and I think that has kind of blocked me up a bit and is interfering with my abilities right now. It left me a bit heartbroken and my focus is not clear right now. Not sure what my one question would be? Maybe just see what comes up?

• Hello every one ,

I was wondering if anyone knows what page Univesalharmony is working on now?I had a post on page 19.

• Standeb1, how are you? I want to thank you for your patience. I want to apologize but because of the nature of the question, I can not do a reading. When it comes to housing issues that may have a legal nature or other obstacles involved, I prefer not to get involved. I know you would like some clarity right now, but the cards are not best in seeing or speaking on issues like that. I would say try to relax a bit and do something to get your mind off of it until the decision is made. This is one of those things that has to have an outcome, and sooner rather than later. I am sure you have done your best and have done whatever you need to do. If you feel something is missing or you can do something to boost your chances, I would say go for it. But I feel uncomfortable asking the cards this particular question. I am sorry. If you would like you may ask a new one.

• magicsouldream2003- I am on page 16 now. But I will probably make some good progress tonight 🙂

• Meandkids,

I would love to have you "practice" on me. My name is Carmelle. My DOB is 8/29/57.

I live in Northern California. I was not sure if you wanted a birth name or current name.

Larson is the birth name, Anaya is the last name I have used for 27 years.. I was also

born in No Calif.

A general reading is great but I posted and rec a response from UH on pg 19 and 23 re: employment so being allowed only one question I would love to know about my potential relationship future.

Maybe I will meet someone when I get the new job.. lol.

Thank you..

• Capdancer- How are you doing? I have done your reading. The card I have received is The Hanged Man (12). This completely explains the mix messages because this man is at a point in his life where he is suspended between two realities, in between a decision or two totally different worlds and will soon have to make a choice. He has retreated in this state of suspension because this issue is a major one in his life. He has to truly be clear before he makes his mind up and his behavior shows that he is probably not close to making it. I can't say what this decision is, perhaps to do with a move, a job, something very emotional/spiritual within, or love and his feelings for you in general. But I can say this is what is effecting his behavior. I think this man Chris does have feelings for you, there is a serenity in the card that is not shown in most hanged man cards. This man is gentle, he has an intelligent and softer side and he definitely has a sense of wonder to him. But the picture is blurry for him right now, he is having a hard time clearly seeing which path to take. This is a man who cares deeply for his decisions and does not want to be unsure before he makes one. I think he definitely likes you, it will just be difficult to get a clear message until he can get one through to himself. I think he is going through a life changing time internally, maybe a certain age or just new stage in his life but some of the possibilities have him seriously contemplating. He does not want to make past mistakes. It's all a balancing act for him and if he does not have full balance, it is harder for him to send out clear signals. I would say talk if over with him casually, see what may be going on in his life, if you are comfortable and if you do not already know. I would say give it a little time though and his true feelings and intentions will be known. I don't see anything bad in his intent. I just feel that once he gets through this stage, he can move forward with you in the way that is amicable for both of you. At least will get a chance to get his real feelings out of him at that point.

• Universalharmonay -- thank you so much for doing the reading for me. You have basically verified what I have been feeling about him. I'm trying to give him space so he doesn't feel like I'm pressuring him. I've told him that I just want to get to know him better and if our schedules work out and we can spend time together.... I try to enjoy these moments. I know he is going through some hard times right now and I've told him I will continue to call him and stay in touch because I do like him alot. I will just give it time and see what happens. If nothing else, I do believe that I will have a wonderful friend for the rest of my life. He is someone very special to me. Thank you again for the reading. It really has helped me to feel better about the relationship.