Would You Like a Reading?

• Hi UniversalHarmony! First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me. Your reading was so right on! I think this man really isn't what he appeared to be. I was looking at him through a "fog" and now I feel I can let him go because I do have the strength to do so. Thanks again & I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

• Dear Universal Harmony

I would like to know if im ever going to be with someone I love.

This question has been tormenting me since long time ago. Please help me.

Thank you so much. 🙂

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE! Let's be thankful for all the wonderful things and people this world offers. 😄

• Hi, I couldnt belive your first question - how does Tom feel about me !!

That really is my question !!! Tom (in LA) said he loves and wants to be with me - but he is having friends with benefits - we are thousand of miles apart.

Love, Carole (UK) xxxx

• Welcom back, iwant to ask a reading from you regarding with my husband. I wanted to know if he really had another woman. I have been told that he has other woman and i wanted to know also if he has separated with that woman already. Thank you in advance and please help me.

• Hi guys. Thanks for the offer.

I invested 3000 Euro in a business concept last week. Then a few days ago the person who had adviced me to do this, called me and said someone had told him that the company was almost bankrupt. He had invested three times more than me and got a panick. I was relaxed and told him that everything will be allright and no need to be afraid. Because I dont believe in problems.

My question is: Will we have financial reward for this investment?

Or if you only want to ask for one person: Will he have financial reward for his investment in this business concept?

I believe he and I will gain money on this. We are doing this in order to be able to invest money into enterprices that will help poor people get material safety in their lives. So the motivation is altruistic and not to serve ourselves. So I dont believe in failure. Would love to see what you can sense about this question of mine.

• Hi universalharmony,

I would love a one card reading if you have the time.

I would like to know if the man i am involved with is truly in love me.

• Hello Universal Harmony! I would love a reading! My question is also in relation to love. I am dating an Aries man for some time. I do not feel the intense love that he feels for me. Could you pull a card and tell me if I am to continue with this man. I do not want to hurt him, but enjoy his friendship very much. I dont know if I will eventually fall in love with him. Thank you....blessings your way!

• Hello Universal Harmony:

I would love for you to do a reading.....

My birthday July 26/1959........his birthday Dec. 9/1946.......

We have been seeing each other for sometime now, I get the feeling he is in this relationship for all the wrong reasons.....

Is he in this relationship for all the wrong reasons???

Any insight would be gratefull.....

Thanks......have a good day....

• Good Morning Universal Harmony,

I would very much appreciate a reading. A month ago I went through a horrible breakup with my boyfriend. I cannot believe how much he seems to hate me. My question is "How does Lee really feel about me?"

My birthday- September 25, 1965

His birthday-December 20, 1960

Thank you for your help!

• Hello Universal Harmony.

I have one question if you would be so kind to help me.

My date of birth: 12/128/32. Trying to find a permanent job. Been out of work since

February, 2009. Will I get a job soon? That is my question.

Trying very hard but not finding employment.

Thank you very much for your input.

Annamg

• Good afternoon UniversalHarmony

Have been visiting the site for over a year now, every day, love it! I would be grateful if you could answer me a question if you have time -

I am facing possible foreclosure on my home, is it actually going to happen?

Thanks in advance

• yes i would like a reading , thanks for asking.

i am in a relationship right now and would like to know what the cards have to say about it , should i stay or go.

my email is

• Dear Universalharmony,

Thank you so much for your response. You are correct when you say not to pressure ...tdealing with a typical Taurus. I have not contacted because he will need to decide which way to proceed.

• DEAR UNIVERSALHARMONY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF, MY BOYFRIEND(FEB 20 1979) IS COMING HOME BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR AFTER.

• Hello UniversalHarmony, My younger sister passed away many yrs ago, she once SAVED MY LIFE, I am feeling her around me and I think she is involved in my now dating a man we both knew 35 yrs ago. Can you tell me if this is so ??????. leonida Thank you

• Hello...Happy Thanksgiving. My question is...will Philip and I ever be together ? He is an Aries and I am a Gemini, if that helps 🙂 Thanks so very much

• Thank you for the offer of a reading. I work with this guy whose name is Michael and was wondering if he is interested in me and if so what do I need to do to help things move in the right direction. Thank you soooooooooo much.

Love and Light

• Hello Universal Harmony,

If it's not too late, could you please tell me if my relationship with current b/f has any long term potential? These days I am not sure of anything; which is a very difficult thing for a capricorn gal to endure..

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!

• Hello Everyone,

How was your Thanksgiving? How has the day been treating you? I am back online for awhile and I will be working on readings, starting on page 10. This means I am really backed up but I will be working towards catching up and helping everyone get an answer. Thanks to everyone who has been waiting =). Keep an eye out as I will address each message with your username so you can know the message is for you. I appreciate all the requests and the willingness to help me hone my skills so openly in public, without reserve. That takes a lot of courage to lay it out there like that and I love the feedback I have been getting. So let's keep it going and if anyone else does readings and wants to add on and pick some up, feel free because I love the energy that we receive from sharing.

Universal Harmony