Do you wear Ugg Boots?

• As a result of high quality and perfect design, Ugg has become the trend of boots and fashion. We will think that if everyone dressed the same, the world would be a very boring place. Fortunately when it comes to the much-loved Australian ugg boots we all love so much, there is a solution that mixes great comfort with warmth and a style that is uniquely you. Best of all, men, women, kids and even baby will all love it.

• Is this supposed to be some kind of advertisement for Ugg boots on the anything goes page?

Although I must say I own a pair of boots and a pair of the slippers and they are so comfortable and warm. I love them. Although they live up to their name and certainly are ugly.

Only flaw that I have found with them (okay two flaws) is that you pretty much have to be anorexic to comfortable wear them. The top part of the boot doesnt stretch for people who don't have skeleton legs and calves. And if you live in New England such as myself where it rains often and we get snow in the winter...you're not supposed to get your boots wet, yet they are for the winter and fall months? Design flaw? I think so, for both.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!