Could Someone help me to interpret my tarot spread? Relationship Spread.

• The card at the top left - The Lovers

The card at the top right- Six of Cups (Pleasure), reversed

The card in the center left -The Empress

The card in the center right The Devil, reversed

The card in the lower left - Nine of Wands (Strength) reversed

The card in the lower right Judgement

The card in the center Ten of Cups (Satiety)

I was asking if a person I like feels any connection to me? I would really appreciate help with interpreting this spread.

Thanks in advance.

• There's no way for me to know if your cards positions are the same as the spread I use, but here goes....

I wonder if this person is someone you have known for a long time, maybe since childhood.

It seems to me the Lovers card is more about you than the two of you as a couple. You have to love yourself, or who will? The Devil also is talking to me on that subject. You feel you have a dark side, secrets, bad habits - something you are hiding from your would be sweetheart. This stands in the way - not the secret itself, but the fact that you hide it.

The other person - maybe subconsiously - seems to sense you are not 100% open and honest about who you are, what you are about.

I do not mean you need to spill your guts about every detail of your life, I mean you need to make sense of that part of yourself and be comfortable with it, or others will feel that, and they will tend to shrink away from you.

We all have things we dislike about ourselves. The key here is to find a use for what we think of as a bad trait, to learn not to be guilty over what is not our fault, and to make ammends for what we did do wrong. No one is perfect.

The Empress tells me you are so kind - Motherly, she says - to all those you care for. You need to attend to yourself in the same way, with as much care, as you tend to your dearest friends.

You have a lot of work to do - first, on yourself changing how you care for yourself, learning to love yourself, accepting you for the wonderful person you really are. Then you work on the sweetheart. You'll feel like it's all too much to do, but you will find that second wind - you always do - and you'll get all this done.

10 of cups sauys, even when the work is done there is more work, so maybe this is your job/home life keeping you busier still.

I feel this person does feel that connection - but it seems like it was from some time ago, and now he/she is not sure (about a relationship with you) because of how you percieve yourself. Change that and you change everything.

I hope this helps.

rudy

• This post is deleted!