Why it is difficult to date a cancer?

• Haha, its funny that you say that, because I can definitely feel that from him now. When we started, on the other hand, he was sickeningly romantic. To the point that I asked him to tone it down a bit. It was constant I love yous...in fact, he accused me of not being romantic at all. I suppose as a scorpio I dont like to much sticky sweetness to soon, it comes across as fake to me. But now that I have developed real feelings for him, he doesnt want to hear it. You guys are crazy!

• Luazinha>>Nothing to do with cheating or lying or with me.

Sandran712>>I Don't see any lying or cheating with your Cancer either.

Another thing is...alot of these posties wondering about their guys cheating whatnot..These guys are probably busy working..I do not know many guys who don't work a job.Helll the Cappy is working a job while I am sleeping.I have called him a couple times.while he was sleeping.He did not get mad.But, I told him I found it hard to call him with crazy work hours.I do not have his number anymore.Hel*l he's not answering an email either.So if he is still alive I don't know that either...lol..Haven't seen him on classmates.Maybe he's on a new website now called playmates.com...LOL

• baaa>>I suppose as a scorpio I dont like to much sticky sweetness to soon, it comes across as fake to me. But now that I have developed real feelings for him, he doesnt want to hear it. You guys are crazy!

Sandran712>>Well I scared off a Cappy by telling him I missed him and he's gone 6 months now.So..maybe it's something else.your Cancer probably going through the honeymoon stage.It's all I love you's sweet stuff.After awhile it will wear off.

• yeah, I have noticed both with this cancer and a close cancer friend of mine that when they are in a new relationship its like nothing else exists in the world. Then the real world hits, its hard to adjust to this other side of a person without all that romance. It all just seems so silly though doesnt it? Why can't we all just say what we mean when we mean it! Life would be so much easier without all these games. Sorry to hear about your cappy, though I imagine there must be something else involved. Telling someone you miss them is not so heavy, unless he really wasn't ready for a relationship. At least he didnt lead you on...though I don't know all the back story...

• Sandran>>The words Love ,Sweet,Miss tend to feel alot of emotion.And we feel alot! We are caring towards them We just can't stand to hear them.

Lua>>that's the contradictory thing I find about you cancers, you feel so much but can't stand to hear it! My caner guy was contantly teting me that he missed me a few months ago, until I said it back, now he doesn't say it any more, lol! And you are right Sandran, when I saw my cancer guy last week right before his flight evalution I saw how intense he got about his job. He also told me he hasn't had time to even make friends or go out in the last year and a half. I asked him what he did on his day off and he said "I sleep, I go to the electronics district, or I play with myself" Lol! I totally believe him 100%. Sorry if that was crude, sounded funny in Portuguese.

baa>>Why can't we all just say what we mean when we mean it! Life would be so much easier without all these games.

Lua>>I agree. But not just cancer men, many men can't handle too much mushiness. It scares them away.

• Its interesting because so many people on here have said that cancers need to be reassured that their partner is loves them, that they can be insecure and crawl "into their shell" when they feel that way. then, as you said lua, there's this contradiction that if you do tell them what you feel, they run even further away. i guess actions truly do speak louder than words with these folks

• baa-so true! that's the crazy part, how to figure out how to reassure them without scaring them away. I've stopped the "I miss you"s. When I was with him last week he was very stressed out about work. He felt bad that he had to spend the whole day studying when we only had one day together since he was getting an evalution the following day. I tried to show it with my actions, giving him a massage, listening to his complaints, being affectionate, etc. Seems to be working so far.

• hey guys..how is everybody doing? I have been working too much lately 😞 thought i will take a night off and see whats going on here..

Sandran..you still stuck with snow lol? we had snow this morning..

Luaz : whats going on with you?

So i checked my FB a/c today after a while and i had bunch of updates from friends...and he is back lol and his wall post was ...."Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."...

hmmm.......

• I have decided with pain in my heart to leave Cancer man and move away. I need to regain my sanity and find focus in my life. This is awful to deal with and I choose this way. His image haunts me every day. I never felt so much love and grief, and it has such a profound effect on my psyche.

• saranee-how are you. I'm still frustrated with my cancer guy, nothing new. Since I've been back he sent me a couple of short e-mails, nothing since Feb 5th...no calls, no texts..probably will not hear from him V-day..I'm thinking of sending him a text or e-mail saying "Happy Chinese NY" since this year Chinese New Years is on valentine's day. He posts things on GoogleBuzz so I know where he is, he's busy. Yesterday he left at 10 am and got back at past midnight on a RT flight, so I plan not to bother him. he's got another flight simulator test coming up next month. Still learning to be patient but it's frustrating when I don't hear from him. I need to look at this from a different perspective...I was pretty much single for 20 years so this should be an added bonus to my life, not something to worry about and obsess over. I mean, I'm so used to being alone, why should it bother me now?

kirana-sorry to hear that, but yes you need to take care of your own eart.

• Luaz:

I mean, I'm so used to being alone, why should it bother me now?

I dont have the answer for this...maybe you dont want to be alone anymore..maybe you didnt realize how you felt about him,till he knock your door. I get this feeling that you are worried more about why its bothering you rather than why he is not emailing you? I just wanted to tell you..its ok to feel that way..nothing wrong with that...maybe you are experiencing something with him which you never had before...dont feel down about that...

I have been doing a lot of thinking about relationships lately..i will post some more updates tomorrow...feeling really sleepy now..

Luaz...Love ya!! 🙂

• Kirana:

I have decided with pain in my heart to leave Cancer man and move away. I need to regain my sanity and find focus in my life. This is awful to deal with and I choose this way

I am sorry to hear that,but i am glad that you are doing what is best for you...I know its not that easy..i have been there...but i am also proud that you are taking control over the situation..

Goodluck!

• saranee-you're right, I'm more bothered by the way I am feeling. I know that he's not e-mailing me because he's just being his cancer self...I guess for so long I didn't feel anything for anyone that I'm a bit scared of my own feelings. And I am also scared of getting my heart broken again.

• Luaz:

Accept what comes naturally to you...i mean the feelings you are having now..you started to feel something after 20 yrs..i remember you once said that you must have been spreading some kind of negetive vibe that no guys asked you out for 11 yrs..we all scared of getting our heart broken..man or women. what i am trying to say is you let him in...so your heart must have felt something good about him...maybe just follow your heart...see where it takes you..and by the time enjoy the feeling what you are having for him..a wise person once told me if something meant to be it will happen,we dont have to worry about why, when and how? Just keep that in mind...makes things little easy for me..

and cheer up gal... 🙂

I have a really interesting night yesterday..and i went bed thinking..waking up thinking lol

I will give a little background about the story...so i met this guy around some time 2005. we date briefly for about couple months..but didnt go well and we became friend..eventually best friend. He knows all my relationships...and i know his..we talk almost everyday..or text..or email. But we havent seen eatch other for 3 yrs now,he lives in west coast. I guess it didnt bother us because we were not in a relationship..i can talk about everything to him...and know he wont run away...the fun part is i never had to worry before i tell him something how he is going to react..or he is going to judge..because he is not my boyfriend. So around october 2009 he said he wants to come and see me at the begining of the spring sem..(he is in school too)..but i thought now is not a good time because as i am really close to finish..i have lots going on..so we deside i will go and see him in summer..once i get done here..i thought thats perfect for me as i need a break too...anyway so last week we were talking and i told him someting really stupid i did in 2007..i was so surprised and shocked to see the way he reacted..you know when i say we talk about everything...we actually talk about anything and everything..we didnt talk for 2 days after that night..and i felt really weird about that,i felt he is acting like he is my boy friend...his Bday was Feb 8th so i text him and wish but he didnt replied..he called me back the next day. he said he is sorry he shouldnt react the way he did..so we were like before again..talking,teasing each other.. so last night we were talking and he said it was difficult for him when we didnt talk for two days...he said i realised that i didnt like the idea of you being with somebody else..so thats why i probably reacted the way i did...and how you became such an important part of my life....

i felt this relationship is going in different direction...

any thougts..?

• saranee-sorry it took so long to do your chart. Your rising sign is Scorpio!

Rising Sign is in 08 Degrees Scorpio

You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism.

Sun is in 12 Degrees Aquarius.

You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology.

Moon is in 13 Degrees Cancer.

For the most part, you are very strong and secure emotionally. You intuitively know what to do to make others feel comfortable, loved, accepted and needed. You naturally enjoy feeding and taking care of others. Be careful that your mothering does not turn into smothering. At times, you tend to feel that those to whom you are attached can never do anything without your assistance and support. Extremely sensitive by nature, it hurts you deeply whenever anyone criticizes you. You have an almost desperate need to be loved and wanted and needed by everyone with whom you come into contact, and you go out of your way to be accommodating to them.

Mercury is in 18 Degrees Capricorn.

You are a careful thinker, very cautious and conservative. You are quite skillful at organizing, directing and planning activities. Practical and useful things interest you -- you are not attracted to abstract thoughts or ideas. With your tendency to be highly focused and very goal-oriented, you have a good head for business. But beware of a tendency to be narrow-minded and dogmatic. Your sense of humor tends toward being earthy and slapstick crude.

Venus is in 29 Degrees Pisces.

You have a dreamy, fanciful, romantic nature and a very creative imagination. Indeed, at times, your private fantasies are more appealing than the reality around you and it is difficult for you to leave them. You tend to be unselfish and giving in relationships and are extremely sensitive of the needs of others. Be very sure that those you help are worthy of your devotion and are not merely taking advantage of your innocence and naivete.

Mars is in 24 Degrees Capricorn.

Extremely ambitious, you are willing to work very hard to reach the goals you have set for yourself. Very practical, cautious and conservative, you demand tangible results for your efforts. You need to excel in whatever you do, and you have the required sense of responsibility, dedication and self-discipline to bring it about. Beware of your tendency to judge others only by their degree of status and prestige, or by how well they will be able to advance you in your climb to the top.

Jupiter is in 21 Degrees Taurus.

Growth only occurs for you after you have found a stable lifestyle and a dependable, protective and secure environment. You are at your best when those around you provide you with a great deal of affection and support. When you feel insecure or threatened, you tend to become possessive and grasping and self- indulgent. You are an inveterate collector with an expensive preference for all the good things that life has to offer.

Saturn is in 13 Degrees Leo.

Extremely self-reliant, you set very high standards of conduct and decorum for yourself, and you expect others with whom you associate to be that way, too. It is important that you had a strong father figure or role model early in life to mold your life course and direction. When you feel that those around you are unworthy or behaving badly, you withdraw, preferring solitude rather than associating with those who might besmirch your reputation.

Uranus is in 11 Degrees Scorpio.

You, and your peer group, demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.

Neptune is in 15 Degrees Sagittarius.

You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 14 Degrees Libra.

For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 27 Degrees Libra.

You find it very difficult to be comfortable being alone -- you would much prefer to be in an environment where many people are working together toward common goals. Your charming and sincere approach to others assures your popularity -- you have the gift of being able to ease tensions just by your mere presence. You're the perfect "team player" willing to sacrifice your own importance so that the group goal can be accomplished. Be careful, however, not to become overly dependent on your interactions with others -- you have personal private needs that should not be neglected. .

• Saranee>>what i am trying to say is you let him in...so your heart must have felt something good about him...maybe just follow your heart...see where it takes you.

Lua>>Thanks! I let him in because he came looking for me form the opposite side of the world after 13 years (who does that? Only cancers!!) and after we talked for about 5 hours I couldn't believe he had been thinking about me all these years. I couldn't sleep that night after he left. Something touched me and made I let him in..I'll just see where it goes. Maybe we are meant for something deeper, maybe I needed him to come help me open my heart in general...BTw you have a good memory. As for the negative vibe I was spreading, I guess I'm not any more because men have started coming at me from all angels now, lol! And I thought it was because I was getting old and not attractive any more! It's more about the vibrations you send out!

Regarding your friend, another Aqua, huh? I think he feels something more for you. How do you feel about him? I have many male freinds too, and unless they are gay, married or in a relationship I never know where the boundaries are. I lost some friends because of it. I don't know whether I can talk to them like i do to a girlfriend.

• Thanks so much Luaz for the chart..It kinda tells a lot about me..so my rising sign is Scorpio..and people have difficulties understands me..its so true...i guess i am responsible for that too..always had trouble expressing myself..

Regarding your friend, another Aqua, huh? I think he feels something more for you. How do you feel about him?

I love him so much..we have been best friends for 6 yrs now..he said he is in love with me..i feel like i am loosing him..he is probably the best person for me..but there are so much going on..my school and we are 1000 miles apart...long distance is difficult...i experienced that..i dont know what to do..i am so sad.. 😞

Have you heard anything from your guy? Hope things are going well at your end..

• Saranee-does the reading make sense to you? Can you relate to it? As for the Aqua guy sometimes the best relationships come from a friendship. maybe right now is not the right time for you, you have school and you are apart, but you never know. If it's meant to happen, it may some day when the time is right. Sometimes we have to learn things and grow on our own before we end up with someone. I'm more than 2000 miles apart from my cancer guy, distance is difficult! We used to be more than 11,000 miles away from each other so 2000 miles seem closer..I just met an Aussie girl from Sydney who's been having a long distance relationship with a guy in Texas, US for nearly 3 years. They seem to be doing ok..

I haven't heard from my cancer since Feb 5-he's sent me stupid jokes and video links with no messages, and he posts on twitter and google buzz where he is so I know where he is, he's been flying alot, back to back but I really miss him and wish he would call me sometime..

I got flowers from the leo guy that got stalkerish...I hadn't heard from him for a month or so, went to PI and the forgot about him, and I was out on Valentines day by myself and when I came home he had left flowers at my door!

Otherwise I am just working and hanging out with friends, keeping busy. I'm going to start working out intensely again.

• Luaz:

yes i can relate to the reading..i was not sure what Mercury in Cap or Venus in Pisces etc means..so i did some research on that last night..i havent get a chance to finish it yet..

so rising in scorpio means..how other people see me? and sun in Aquarius is who i am but what does moon represents..that thing is on cancer lol

is there any way to do a reading for my future..just wondering..about my relationships..or my career?

I haven't heard from my cancer since Feb 5-he's sent me stupid jokes and video links with no messages,

Its funny but i understand it can get annoying sometimes...but i guess thats there way of telling you that he havent forgot about you..maybe they just cant sit and write you a nice romantic mail..but that doesnt mean they are not thinking about you..i have learned a lot from this sites..

About the Aqua guy..yea i dont think the time is right now..but he has lot of qualities that i look for in a guy..i guess thats why probably he is my best friend..

I got flowers from the leo guy that got stalkerish...I hadn't heard from him for a month or so, went to PI and the forgot about him, and I was out on Valentines day by myself and when I came home he had left flowers at my door!

Aww..thats sweet of him...he might ask you for date...i didnt do much on V-day..but my Aqua guy send me a really sweet text 🙂

• is the that im meet to be with name kevin