Why it is difficult to date a cancer?

• Sandran:

ok..so i noticed something funny today..he knows its my B'day today..and there were times when he wanted to spend the day with me..before things started getting crazy..so i saw this morning he inactive or hide his a/c in FB..not sure how he did that..bot do you think he was trying to avoid any confrontation with me today..thats what i felt..maybe he thought i will ask him something..hmm..

• hey again saranee! 🙂 saw you inviting me here on the infamous new thread which might just become our favourite one. LOL 🙂

well about your crabby... if it is true (and i guess it is) that cancers have such a good memory and they hardly forget about anything... you can be sure that he remembered your birthday and your possible plans together... and then it is possible that he was hiding..

sometimes i think mine is avoiding meeting me cause so much s-h-i-t happened that he is afraid that even if he behaves okay again, i'm gonna ask about all that stuff and he does not want/is not ready to talk about all that... don't know.

what i wanted to say with this, that he might have been hiding, if he does not want confrontation. but honestly, does it matter after all?

i hope you are celebrating... are you?

• Katie:

Thanks for reading my post 🙂

you can be sure that he remembered your birthday and your possible plans together... and then it is possible that he was hiding..

yes i know he knows..and thats why he is hiding..its weird, this is the reason why i deleted him from my friends list so that i dont have to see what he is upto everyday. then he came back again for few days..and send me friend request few times so i accepted it again..and here we are now..

that he is afraid that even if he behaves okay again, i'm gonna ask about all that stuff and he does not want/is not ready to talk about all that... don't know.

Yes thats true..they dont like to talk about when they messed up..and that possibly a reason here too he is avoiding me..but i am not going to ask anything..and i am done with his explanations..lot of times they dont make any sense to me..

if he does not want confrontation. but honestly, does it matter after all?

Nah it does not matter any more..

i hope you are celebrating... are you?

I was not planning to do anything..but one of friend just called and said he will come and pick me up at 7 and we are going to a bar.(my guy friend..and he is cancer,but i really get along with him well) so we have this bar in downtown where you have a free pizza and free drinks if its ur B'day lol..i guess thats where we will be going..

My sis is Aqua too..she is Feb 8th 🙂 and i have areally good friend now in london she is Feb 6th 🙂

• saranee: wow, lots of aquas. LOL, my two granddads (one already dead), and my uncle. haha

well, have the best celebration possible. you deserve some fun! talk to you soon!

• Sandran->>Won't see a bikini here..Matter of fact you will never see me wear a bikini

Lua->> not only did I wear a bikini, but I wore a Brazilian bikini, you know, the near thong type! I still look better than some 20 year olds in a bikini. Tried to distract my cancer guy but he was more distracted by the drumming and parade that was going on right in front of the hotel. It was some religious holiday with parades, music etc. he was so pissed off, kept mumbling about Murphy's law, because he had to study and the noise was distracting him. The later that night there was some big fire and about 50 fire engines passed by the hotel. It was about 86 degrees in Manila, nice sunshine. Cancers can get so negative and upset! It used to bother me but I was laughing at his reaction on the inside.

• katie-so what is the infamous new thread? Another cancer thread? haha! This quest to understand cancers is never ending..How is your situation now? I am finally back and I need to catch up! Last time I read your post you saw your guy but he was acting shy.

saranee, happy birthday! Aquas are having their birthdats now. One of my best friend's is Feb 5, my father's is Feb 9. I get on well with Aquas as friends. I went out with a Aqua guy (Feb 14) he was jealous and controling and a pain in the bu..tt! So you added the guy back on Fb?

I came back feeling good about my encounters even though he was stressed out, had to study, etc. I don't know when i will see him next. He kept asking me when I can come back to Manila. I said I didn't know. he brought me more cutsie presents. I think as long as I don't expect anything and really try to accept him as he is with mood swings, negative comments, etc and not let his negative moods and stress affect me I can appreciate him and feel good about being with him.

Sandran-so true about cancers changing thier moods like changig underwear, haha, i liked that discription. One minute he's complaining about being stressed, etc and the next minute he's cracking a joke about something else and making me laugh.

• The more I read the more I come to realize that if a Cancer likes to test you over and over and on and on, why be patient if you are being strung along and manipulated? what's the purpose of hanging on if you are not the only one being played? It shouldn't matter what sign a person is; a game player is a game player is a game player! I have been involved with a Cancerian for almost 4 years. When i saw him up and close with another woman talking in a personal manner and her asking about our son, well I lost it!! If I were to play cat and mouse games with him I know he wouldn't feel the need to come chasing after me with a song on his heart as to how much I mean to him and have his curiousity peaked as to why I'm being that way with him just to get his attention?! I am a Gemini but am in no way a fickle person with all the airhead qualities we are supposed to possess! I do not like to keep it light or be a breath of fresh air!! I feel more like a Scorpio who feels the need to "sting" this Crab on his soft shelled belly!!

• Luazinha>>you know, the near thong type! I still look better than some 20 year olds in a bikini.

Sandran712>>Not here. Some of Us 46 year olds do not have the 20 year old body.We gotta work for it.The weather sucks in Ohio.I love to ride a bike outside.Inside bike riding sucks.That's called exercise.Outside bike riding is call fun..LOL.Wearing a thong is like wearing dental floss on your butt..LMAO...LOL

• kirana>>When i saw him up and close with another woman talking in a personal manner and her asking about our son, well I lost it!!

Sandran712>>A Cancer is like this.Cancer's are very good listeners.It looks serious because Cancer's will hang on every word.He was not acting like a player.You really need to understand Cancer's better.Cancer's are family oriented.Family is very important.Whether it be your own or someone else's.He would go up to a stranger and talk about their family.This Cancer does not sound like a player to me.He is a concerned parent.You may want to tell him to be careful how personal he gets with detailed information.But, you got upset over nothing.If you see him with his hands on another woman..bumping and grinding up on her acting sleazy then you can worry.But, talking without any known cause.I know you are being cautious.And remember if you have a kid but, not married..He's fair game.You cannot control that.

• What do I think when he says this other woman is hotter and better than me? He always frequents the bar where she works and he makes her music tapes and CD's for her personal use. Is he sending out some sort of nuance with his little gifts? Is that appropiate?

• Luaz:

hey girl you are back 🙂

happy birthday! Aquas are having their birthdats now. One of my best friend's is Feb 5, my father's is Feb 9. I get on well with Aquas as friends. I went out with a Aqua guy (Feb 14) he was jealous and controling and a pain in the bu..tt! So you added the guy back on Fb?

Thanku..Thanku :)..yep this is our month.. 🙂

well so about adding him back..yeah i did..he started sending me friend request several time lol and i add him..and the day i add him..the next day the girl send me friend request too lol

and i denied this time..

I came back feeling good about my encounters even though he was stressed out, had to study, etc.

its nice that you came back with a positive feeling..so are you thinking anything serious with him?

• saranee->>its nice that you came back with a positive feeling..so are you thinking anything serious with him?

Lua->> no, exactly the opposite. I am feeling good about the relationship because i am less serous about him. I have let go of all my clingy needy feelings, I have no expectations from from him. He was too stressed out to get very emotionally intimate with me. He was also thinking about his evaluation every minute. I could feel his mind was off thinking about this the whole time. I just learned to enjoy being with him without expectation. He jokingly asked me if he can come visit me for a month and even though I knew he was just joking or saying that to test my reaction, I felt that I wasn't ready to be with him that long. I may not see him for 3 months now, but next time might be when he is on vacation so he doesn't have to worry about flying the next day. I got to Manila nearly a week before he got there, but I had fun with my other friends, traveling to a beach town with my girl friend, going Scuba diving, meeting new people, etc. I also got closer to another Brazilian that lives in Manila (he's a Sag) but as a platonic good friend. he knows about my cancer guy. He called me when I was with my cancer guy and he heard me speaking Portuguese. Got him curious "You now another Brazilian here?" He didn't ask for details, but he heard the conversation, we were talking about a girl the Sag guy liked who is a friend of mine. My Sag Brazilian friend likes talking to me because he doesn't speak English well and I speak Portuguese. My cancer guy left yesterday in the morning and I left the hotel and went to have lunch with my other Brazilian friend. I don't have any interest in dating other men, but I am enjoying spending time with other people, doing my own thing, so to speak.My mind used to be so obsessed thinking about him but I realize that wasn't healthy either, more like an addiction than real love.

Three months seem like a long time until I see him again. He already sent me a couple of e-mails-short ones also replies to my tweets on twitter. I think I am starting to understand him more. I figure if he really likes me and wants to see me he will find a way. I'll leave it up to him next time.

• kirana>>What do I think when he says this other woman is hotter and better than me? He always frequents the bar where she works and he makes her music tapes and CD's for her personal use. Is he sending out some sort of nuance with his little gifts? Is that appropiate?

Sandran712>>If he is saying to you..She is hotter..He's testing you.Seeing how mature you are to handle him being in the company of another woman.A Cancer does this.I've even done it.I've done this to pissss someone off.Not saying he had a reason to make you mad.But, Cancer's do alot of testing a person to develop trust issues.Cancer's are into music as a hobby.He is probably making music Cd's because they both share an interest in music.I do not see that this a threat to your relationship.I am female Cancer..I have made CD's for people all the time.Even married men.I see no harm.He's being nice..Now...If it's crossing into a situation where She's trying to make advances to him and he's enjoying it.I would be concerned>Because..that can mean he's starting to show a mutual interest in her.And if he is hanging around this bar without you for extended periods..Could mean that when he is not with you but...with her.That would be a red flag.Cancer's moods change so fast.You could laugh one minute and the next minute scream and yell the next.I call it bipolar...LOL.Cancer is very emotional.Becareful how you accuse him of doing something.If he gets all hostile..He's got something to hide.Because when we get accused of something we tend to get a little emotional and get loud.

• saranee>>Yes thats true..they dont like to talk about when they messed up..and that possibly a reason here too he is avoiding me

Sandran712>>Cancer is also like this.I knew of an Aquarius I used to talk to online for 5 years.He was old enough to be my daddy.That is ok..We no longer talk anymore.We mostly talked on the telephone.I miss him terribly.He made me laugh.And he used to play the piano for me...LOL

• Saranee>>so i saw this morning he inactive or hide his a/c in FB..not sure how he did that..bot do you think he was trying to avoid any confrontation with me today..thats what i felt..maybe he thought i will ask him something..hmm..

Sandran712>>I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner.I guess I am much needed here on the boards..LOL..Especially with Keldjoran hanging on the Scorpio boards.We all see a traitor when we see one...LOL

• Saranee>>so i saw this morning he inactive or hide his a/c in FB..not sure how he did that..bot do you think he was trying to avoid any confrontation with me today..thats what i felt..maybe he thought i will ask him something..hmm

Sandran712>>Hmmm.It sure looks like he is avoiding you.Anyone can hide in Facebook.I do not use Facebook.I am afraid of catching a virus.Too much adware.Maybe you can make your name disappear for a time so he cannot see you either.When he is not around turn it back on.Why should all your other buddies online suffer because he is being an A Hole..LOL..Saranee..You give me the impression if he would be online you'd jump on that..Cancer don't like to be bothered online.Now...if you left him alone while you see him online and as much as you want to.Refraining from bothering him.He will see this.He may be more likely to respond..Let him come to you.Like I said before.You do not know what is going on in His {brain the size of ant} mind..LOL

• Sandran:

Hmmm.It sure looks like he is avoiding you.Anyone can hide in Facebook.I do not use Facebook.I am afraid of catching a virus.Too much adware.Maybe you can make your name disappear for a time so he cannot see you either.When he is not around turn it back on.Why should all your other buddies online suffer because he is being an A Hole..LOL..Saranee..You give me the impression if he would be online you'd jump on that..Cancer don't like to be bothered online.Now...if you left him alone while you see him online and as much as you want to.Refraining from bothering him.He will see this.He may be more likely to respond..Let him come to you.Like I said before.You do not know what is going on in His {brain the size of ant} mind..LOL

ok..so i deleted him a month before when i came back from home. because i knew he was hiding something so i thought to end it. when i did it he msg me on yahoo asking why i delete him..and we talk one night that didnt went very well because i didnt wanted to talk to him and he was asking why and want to be my friend etc. I was mad at him that night too. he send me friend request couple times after few days..and i felt little bad because our conversation that night..and i accept him. after that i have seen him online several times but never tried to start a conversation till sunday when i said "hi,how are you?" because he wanted to hang out on my B'day so i wanted to know if thats going to happen or not. but he didnt reply..so i said nothing.

the next morning i saw he is gone.

i think he felt bad because he is not ready to talk to me yet i guess and thats why maybe he hide himself but he also wants to know whats going on with me so he wants to keep me in friends list ..so that he can see all updates about me..

• oh and he even found me on Myspace and add me there.. lol

• Thank you Sandran/712 for your reply. your insight makes sense to me, and I will think this through and hopefully come to a resolution of sorts.I'm sure I will be back on this forum when something comes up.lol Thank you.

• Luaz:

no, exactly the opposite. I am feeling good about the relationship because i am less serous about him. I have let go of all my clingy needy feelings, I have no expectations from from him.

Sorry it took me a while to reply you.Thats a wise thought wish i could start thinking like you. The less you expect the more you become happy also the chances of geting hurt is less.

Have you ever thought what are you going to do if he wants to make it a serious relationship?

oh i got my time of birth for you..its 11.40 am and you already have the details..

So my ex Libra guy wish me on my B'day and i was like wow after all this time..he still thinks about me..that was my best relationship ever..i get along so well with Libra's.. 🙂