Why it is difficult to date a cancer?

• Hey katie! sorry i was not around lately..school is kinda crazy now..been working till 2/3 am 😞

how are you? what have you been upto lately?

actually i was wondering about Lua the other day too...i think she is going to be there till Feb..1st

looks like she is having a good time..:)

• Hi guys, I am here! My cancer guy just left this morning. I'm still at the hotel. Obviously I was just too busy to check in. There's also no internet at my friend's house in manila. I use my ipod to check my email, twitter, facebook but hard to get on other pages from a small device. He left this morning and will be back on Sat night. It went well except he was stressed and tired from work. He kept telling me he needs a vacation, etc.

I also had a good time over the weekend. I went to a nice beach town with a German girl I met here the last time. She's a Libra. We somehow hit it off well and it feels like I've been friends with her forever. I seem to conncet well with other fire signs as well as air signs in terms of friendship. Met some interesting people-big international crowd. Even a Portuguese guy working in Manila. He was kinda cute but I have no clue what his sign is.

I'm not really sure how it is with the cancer. He brought me more presents. He is still affectionate physically but not so much with words. But then he said he needed a vacation he asked me how long he can come visit me for "Is one month too long?" I said yes, I will get sick of him and he just laughed. I think after only seeing him for 2 -3 days at a time I don't think I could handle one month with him..We'll see, it won't be until April. I guess he's been very stressed, he leaves for 4 days at a time. Must be hard for homebody cancers. He says when he is stressed he turns off all devices and tries to sleep or blank his mind.

I decided to stay this time until Feb 1 because he is coming back Jan 30th and staying until then.

I guess it will take awhile to catch up on your posts. Thanks for thinking of me.

• luazinha>>He says when he is stressed he turns off all devices and tries to sleep or blank his mind

Sandran712>>I do this sometimes.It helps to think more clearly.And clear out all the other people's drama.Even on these boards I need to take a break.Alot been going on with me.Just read my posts when you get time and catch up.No hurry.Welcome Back on the boards.

• hey Luaz:

good to see you back.. 🙂 have fun till 1st 🙂

• ok..so he was quiet for a while..now he just sends me text like "Hey" thats it lol

• saranee>>ok..so he was quiet for a while..now he just sends me text like "Hey" thats it lol

Saranee>>He's prpbably just testing to see if you're still interested.That is something we do when we are testing the waters.See what kind of mood you're in before we follow through with a real email/whatnot.And..also when we spend too much time away.We just reminding you we are still here and everything is ok with us.

• Sandran:

yea he is i know..so couple days back he text me "hey" and i text back "hey"...and he replied within 5 sec "wow..thought you were done with me".. and i didnt reply..so i guess thats drives him crazy..its kinda funny now..so he send me again just "hey" and i am not going to reply it..lets see how long he can keep doing that lol

• Well us Cancers are very emotional and needy we become clingy and easly get our feelings hurt,

• cancergirl:

well actualy he hurt my feelings...he was dishonest ...i dont see anything wrong with being emotional but being dishonest..yes thats not right..nobody deserve to be treated like that..

• Hi I am writing this from the poolside. It's kinda hard to read the forum fr my iPod . I am in the middle of my second encounter with my cancer guy. He found out yesterday that he's going to be going through some kind of evaluation so he has to study while he's here. So I am just hanging at the pool. He is stressed, tired, etc. I wondered how the full moon would affect him but he hasn't been too moody.

Saranee, r u talking about the new guy or the original guy?

Hope everyone else is well.

• luazinha>>So I am just hanging at the pool.

Sandran712>>Woo Hoo...lol ....It must be nice.I am freezing to death here at home.We have cold spell with a little snow on the ground.Won't see a bikini here..Matter of fact you will never see me wear a bikini...LOL

• saranee>> i didnt reply..so i guess thats drives him crazy..its kinda funny now..so he send me again just "hey" and i am not going to reply it..lets see how long he can keep doing that lol

Sandran712>>It is not driving him crazy he is using it as game playing.Cancer has good intuition.which means he knows what you are thinking.Behavior wise that is.

• Luaz:

wow pool side sounds really fun..yeah i read somewhere yesterday or day before yesterday i was..they also called it wolf moon..It's when the moon will be brighter and fuller than any other day of the year...

Saranee, r u talking about the new guy or the original guy?

Hope everyone else is well.

the original one..the new one is gone..he moved back to his hometown. the original one ..not sure what he is upto? he sometimes text me..then i saw him online once and say hi..he never replied..so i am not thinking about it much..

• Sandran712>>Pisces Moon Influence On The Water Signs

(Cancer - Scorpio - Pisces)

Provides an enhanced and powerful intuitive aspect to the personality

Aries Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a forgiving aspect to the personality

coupled with enhancement of the imagination

but also intensifies resentment toward taking advice

Taurus Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a creative and magnetic aspect to the personality

Gemini Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an extremely creative aspect to the personality

Cancer Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a highly intuitive aspect to the personality

Lindieloo>>>Leo Moon Influence On The Air Signs

(Libra - Aquarius - Gemini)

Provides an enhanced aspect to the personality

Leo Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an emotionally influential aspect to the personality

Virgo Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an enhanced emotional nature, common sense,

and mentally-sharp aspect to the personality

as well as providing a wonderful approach to life in general

Libra Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a strong imagination and intuitive aspect to the personality

Scorpio Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides enhanced strength, energy and creative aspects to the personality

Sagittarius Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an artistic and creative-writing aspect to the personality

Capricorn Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an enhanced creativity aspect to the personality

as well as providing a tendency toward fame and

the accumulation of wealth

Aquarius Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a self-expressive aspect to the personality

• Sounds like you are saying your basic natures are different; you like things very black or white ("either he likes me or he doesn't");

He takes gradual steps, bottom line is if interactions with you are too harsh he will not come back for more.

I am a Cancer gal (moon in cancer) and I do this to people all the time, and the reason why is that I like talking to them: I enjoy whatever level of relationship is there, even if it isn't the super romantic stuff I am really hoping for. The other persons mind and feeling are interesting for me, and I do care about them. But for a "relationship" to really develop I have to find a person who feels and shares a lot of emotion, and a wide range of complicated feelings. Lots of anger or impatience turns us off, we don't feel any love behind that and it makes us feel criticized and judged.

Either way, we need a lot of down time just to recuperate and be inside our shells, so nobody hears from us for several days. Or we catch up with other friends meanwhile. This way we try to keep all the friendships alive, and we get relief from the "stuff" we are feeling elsewhere.

Eventually we find our emotional home with a person who has this intensity and variability in emotion, (i.e. Lot's of positive feelings too!),who can see and process what we are going through without holding it against us, and who we can see being with for the long term.

You should ask this person what kind of long range goals and desires he has, what he really wants for himself, and really think about it as a friend would.Be honest about what kind of life he wants for himself. He is looking for someone who can fit into these plans, so you should be fair about whether it's actually what you want too.

My advice is, you should hang out with him when you both can chill out, and just chat about what are the things he wants for himself (and I don't mean "commitment/relationship/you!) I mean, where does he want to live, what's his dream job, is he more conservative or liberal and WHY he thinks this way. Don't be judgmental or accusative, because he will shut down and tell you nothing. Just talk about it all as if it actually matters to you, (which it should if you think you want to be with him.) His ideals should turn you on, otherwise why would you want to get stuck with this guy.

• Nepthy:

I was not sure if your post was for me or not as you didnt mention any name..but i really appreciate that you take your time and share your opinion in this thread.

Sounds like you are saying your basic natures are different; you like things very black or white ("either he likes me or he doesn't");

Arent we all kinda the same way? when you meet someone you would like to know if the feeling is mutual or no right? Otherwise why would you go for somebody who isnt interested on you at the first place..thats my opinion.

He takes gradual steps, bottom line is if interactions with you are too harsh he will not come back for more.

My interactions with him was not harsh really..untill i found out he was not being honest with me. I would rather apreciate a person come and say me hey i dont like you or things are not working so i have desided to be with someone else and i would respect his decission rather than a third person calls me and says guess what..the guy you are seing i am seing the one too and he said he is in love with me. but when i call him to find out he said she is just a friend. and then he disappeard on me..not answering my phone or emails. At that point i had no way to figure out who is not telling the truth and why?

So i desided to let him go as i cant put up with anymore lies...but then what, after a while he comes back again..he is been doing it for last 3 months..i dont even know now whats going on between us...if there is anything atall..

• Nephythy>> am a Cancer gal (moon in cancer) and I do this to people all the time,

Sandran712>>What's that?Come on the board and p-i-s-s- someone off..None of what you said made any sense(moon in pisces).And you do not direct your post to a certain postie.There are alot of people requesting help on here.

• Thanks Sandaran 🙂

I was not sure whats she was trying to say anyway...

Feeling very down today..dont know why.. 😞

• saranee>>Thanks Sandaran 🙂

I was not sure whats she was trying to say anyway...

Feeling very down today..dont know why.. 😞

Sandran712>>It's that pitiful behavior your Cancer is acting like.You really don't know what is going on in his mind at this time.You may have seen him online But, maybe he has some things to figure out.I would just give it some more time.Time is what we all hate when we are dealing with another person.A Cancer changes their feelings like they change underwear.If you see him online just say..Not hey,,,LOL But...Ask if he's ok.You've been thinking about him.Don't get upset if it's not the answer you'd like to hear.Our feelings at the time you ask him may change in a heatbeat.

• Sandran712>>It's that pitiful behavior your Cancer is acting like.You really don't know what is going on in his mind at this time.You may have seen him online But, maybe he has some things to figure out.I would just give it some more time.

yeah...i have no clue whats going on in his mind..I am trying ...

Thanks for your support..