Why it is difficult to date a cancer?

• Sandran712>>Doing ok here..I been emailing another classmate.A Taurus.Hope it's not a mistake.We've been emailing quite frequently for the past 3 days.There is a 2 hour distance between us.He's fun to talk to.Nothing like a Cancer.The only hang up I am having is that he's been divorced.

Katie> why does it disturb you that he has been divorced? that means he is a free man. do you know anything about his divorce? like who divorced whom etc. ?

• my guy is maybe not my guy anymore. yesterday i had it all, and let him know i'm not really willing to go on like this.... now he wants to meet and talk, i'm not sure yet whether i want to.

oh Katie.. its the same story over and over..its really hard to keep up with them..there moods. do you think maybe you can give him a chance just to see what he has to say? I thought that group date with your friends went well.. oh!

• saranee>oh Katie.. its the same story over and over..its really hard to keep up with them..there moods. do you think maybe you can give him a chance just to see what he has to say? I thought that group date with your friends went well.. oh!

katie> the group date went well, and the day after that we had a date alone too. but things are not the same, it is like we had a big invisible wall between us and i cant handle that anymore. so i dont know. i wrote him the email yesterday, got an answer in 25 minutes telling i should let him know when i want/can meet and we will. i havent answered him since yesterday... i just dont know what to say and im not sure i am emotionally okay to meet him... so i dont know whether i can give it another chance or not...

• katie>>why does it disturb you that he has been divorced? that means he is a free man. do you know anything about his divorce? like who divorced whom etc. ?

Sandran712>>It never means they are free.Why does everyone say that??What it means ...that they belong to someone else.They have every right to come back and claim them again.

• Katie:

I understand....this sign is a pain...above all i thought they were really complicated.

but things are not the same, it is like we had a big invisible wall between us and i cant handle that anymore.

How is he reacting around you? I mean is he keeping a distance..do you think its because he is not ready for any commitment or relationship yet?

• Ok, me again with my soap opera fling with this cancer guy.

So we have gone from NO relationship to "Casual" (he recently decided that we are definitely in a relationship, he said let's put a term to this- how about a casual relationship?)

Roller coaster sayings all in one phone call.

My cancer guy said to me:

1- You mean the world to me and I don't want anyone of us to get hurt.

2- Maybe we can put a term to our relationship, let's use the word casual?

3- You can see other guys, It wouldn't bother me you know. Just don't have sex with them. Actually it would other me if you saw someone else.

4- We get along so amazing. It's like being with myself whan I am with you

5- I am SOOO looking forward to going to Vegas with you.

6- You know that I love seeing you whnever your in town.

7- What if you or I met someone from our own home town that swept us off of our feet, then you might get hurt. (first he uses one of us ..and then he turns it to "you" might get hurt.

PLEASE someone answer me- HOW THE HELL do I read this? Braille would be easier for me.

ANY cancer men out there who can decipher this "code" I would be forever greatful....ANY Comments???

• Dosiedoe>>You can see other guys, It wouldn't bother me you know. Just don't have **** with them. Actually it would other me if you saw someone else.

Sandran712>>What sign are you?..I'm sorry I'm laughing..This guy sounds like an assss.LOL

• Dosidedoe:

So we have gone from NO relationship to "Casual" (he recently decided that we are definitely in a relationship, he said let's put a term to this- how about a casual relationship?)

ok..my ex kinda did the same thing...we were intimate and everything was going fine and suddenly he disappear and when he came back with lots of drama after 2 months he said we are just friends.. then i asked him what was all that about(being intimate) he answerd you are just too cute...can you believe this guy lol...what an asshole ...

• Dosiedoe>>he said let's put a term to this- how about a casual relationship?)

Sandran712>>Dosiedoe...LOL..I'm sorry... I can't stop laughing..It's like he is giving your relationship a name like naming a dog... or after you have had a sex act and giving it a name..LOL

• Sandran:

Did you read my guy's comment..what do you think?

• saranee>>Sandran:

Did you read my guy's comment..what do you think?

Sandran712>>I would give same response to yours like Dosiedoe..This is completely ridiculous for men to act like male hos.They need to be neutered.I wondered how they would act when you do not pay any attention to them?The problem goes away and so do they..It takes a strong person to drop silly fools like these.I mean.. doesn't it get wayy old? I know we all want someone to care for us.But, at what expense?

• Dosiedoe>>You can see other guys, It wouldn't bother me you know. Just don't have **** with them. Actually it would bother me if you saw someone else.

Sandran712>>It took me awhile to see that this second word meant bother andd not other.This makes more sense,..This means this guy is highly jealous and controlling..He's trying to dictate how to run your life.I can not tolerate a man bossing me or telling me what to do.Matter of fact I can remember my Aries told me this same thing.You know what I told him?I told him to go straight to hell.You don't tell me what to do..If he didn't like my decision you know where the door is..He chose the door...But, came back hours later..You just have to put your foot down.And stand by it,The worst you'll get is leaving.So what!..They are like babies..They come back..If they don't then you got your answer.It's so easy kicking a man's as*s out the door.

• SAndaran:

I wondered how they would act when you do not pay any attention to them?The problem goes away and so do they..

they dont really go away that easily..but definately it drives them crazy once you stop paying attention to them...atleast mine acted like that. once i told him i am done and stop replying his text or email he gets crazy and looks like desparately wants me as friend..he is still trying though lol..

• my wife of 7 yrs is a caner she recently left me ..........for the bass player in her new band............he is not even close to attractive or her type.............its just the need for an over abundance of attention.............they will do anything for it even if it ruins lives.....they never have enough so they are never happy

• briceb>>he is not even close to attractive or her type.............its just the need for an over abundance of attention.............they will do anything for it even if it ruins lives.....they never have enough so they are never happy

Sandran712>>Sorry Brice>>A Cancer goes back and forth.And they can go back in time with someone too.Looks are not important to a Cancer.So if she left you for someone so butt ugly..It has nothing to do with your attractiveness.It must of been something she was not getting at home..Sorry..But, Cancer's do not stray unless there is something missing.Because...we are homebodies and never leave home.Most Cancer's are faithful.So she left you....She will be back.They do not stay away very long.Just tell her next time she comes back to you make her wear a condom...LOL.Really..If they gonna keep leaving and going to someone else..You do not want to catch something..

• saranee>>stop replying his text or email he gets crazy and looks like desparately wants me as friend..he is still trying though lol..

Sandran712>>Well...the point of putting the foot down is to make him see he is acting like an ass..If the behavior never changes.He won't change himself either.

• bRICEB:

i am sorry to hear your story..this sign is definately a pain to deal with..no wonder why there are more posts for this sign only..

its just the need for an over abundance of attention..

i guess its true...keldjoran told me the same thing about my guy too..(ex)

• just wondering...what is really confusing about us cancers(hope u guys dont mind me asking)if its obvious we need or want attention then i guess were not soo confusing after all ..lol

• Sweetmoon:

I was with a cancer guy for sometimes..i thought he was confused and in mind games..but if you get a chance and go back and read some older posts here you will see lot of peoples are confused by there action...

Probably cancer thread is the most you will find here..thats why i guess 🙂

• hey saranee! how are you? havent heard about you for long. everything is cool? anyways... where is Lua? isnt she supposed to be back from the Philippines already? i hope she comes to share some good news. 🙂