Why it is difficult to date a cancer?

• Luazinha:

Have fun with your libra guys...Libra guys are fun to hang out..

Happy new year!! Be safe,be good πŸ™‚

• β€œNew Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” lol

• hello everyone and greetings in 2010.

saranee: yes, im not giving myself up either. i rather take it the hard way. that is one new years resolution. the other is to close the stuff with my cancer. yes, i really really like him, but he does not worth that much as i thought about it last night. i understand (and no offence to keldjoran for example) that cancer guys are like that, i respect it and im not angry. it is just that you know until the cat mouse game will be over, i will be so hurt and so much not trusting him, that it will be bad for him too. better close it now. but well, i'll see anyways what happens.

hope everyone around had a great party last night. πŸ™‚

• Katie:

I think thats a smart move. I liked him too...but there was nothing i could do. I tried..but anyway...i guess its for best..its not easy by the way...they wont let you go that easily..

Good luck!

• This post is deleted!

• saranee: yes, i believe it is a smart move. i never experienced it, so i dont know how it is when 'they wont let go easily'... but i work in a way that if i like someone i give absolute trust at the beginning (not too many people do that i guess). but when they abuse the trust, it is very hard for me to turn back and feel good again with them. so he is gonna have a really hard time with me, in case he tries, but right now i think, he wont really try at all. i'll let you know πŸ™‚

• katie and saranee-it's good that you have decided to close the relationships with your cancer men. You don't deserve to get hurt. I'm not closing it with mine since it's long distance anyway and there are certain aspects that are still good. I am just not going to get as deeply emotionally involved.

I went out with a Leo and he turned out to be an a s s. I'm a bit pissed off at him right now. Why do men feel it necessary to lie? I went out with the Libra guy I met-he was nice, he is my friend's brother-in-law that's visting, we all went out for NewYear's Eve tonight we went to the movies..it was a group thing but it was fun, I can tell he likes me.

So what are Libra men like? I never went out with one, my brother is a Libra and I don't get along with him at all, but probably because he has 4 planets in Scorpio.

• Katie:

I never had this type of experience before either since i started seeing this guy. the first time when my guy started his disappearing act he was gone for 2 weeks so i send him a goodbye mail and he text me next day lol..this time he came back almost after 2 months. but this time i was mentally prepared(thanks to keldjoran)so i didnt contact him either.. I have no explanation behind his action...i have this feelings he likes me too...but i dont know why he acts like that. Even i dont know if the girl is telling the truth or not, but it does not matter now, i realise i just cant do it...its a never ending game...

Anyway keep us posted how it goes πŸ™‚

• saranee-so glad you were mentally prepared. You deserve better.

• keldjoran: This is typical, Cancer's will test you over and over and over again to see how you handle yourself to determine if you're an adequate partner. If you don't like the games, stay away from all water signs lol

katie: i don't like the games, cause i get hurt very fast. you know what bothers me a lot? that he EXACTLY KNOWS that. cause we talked about it for more times. he even told how much he likes that i am so childlike and vulnerable and caring... so i'm just asking from you... how should/could i trust him, if he exactly knows with what moves he is sticking a knife into my heart, and he still does it and does like nothing had happened...

wait, let me explain better what really bothers me in this the most. i am really tolerant and patient, so i can adjust to a lot of circumstances. so if this relationship had started the way how it became now, i would have no problems at all, at least wouldnt disturb me. but when you get together with someone, you put her as priority, you are all over that person and then suddenly like a bomb, completely change... it is an absolutely normal human behavior to question WTF? if you tell me now, that if i go through all his tests, and he finds me fitting for himself he will stop this and try to make up for everything he has done to me... i might get a weak hurt, but it will take time.

and one more thing: isn't it a huge RED FLAG that he does not want at all me going over to his place anymore? im not talking about sex now, but generally being together peacefully at home...

and i might havent told yet, but i do really much appreacite your help, all of you are really great. i feel much more calmed down, less confused and much stronger since talking here.

• saranee: I have no explanation behind his action...i have this feelings he likes me too...but i dont know why he acts like that. Even i dont know if the girl is telling the truth or not, but it does not matter now, i realise i just cant do it...its a never ending game...

Anyway keep us posted how it goes πŸ™‚

Katie: i don't have any explanation either, but rather way too many guesses... which does not allow me 100%-ly sure to decide where i should stand at.

just for keeping you posted (at least whoever cares) yesterday was new year's eve. he was all the time talking about what to do (we belong to the same group of friends, though noone knows we are seeing each other). then he says on the 30th in the evening when i met him that we'll see next day what we do, depending on weather etc.

after all that on the 31st i wrote him a mail asking so what's up with tonight. he said he won't leave home for another 2 hours, but if i go after the rest of the group i should text him where i go... i had a bad stomachache, so wrote back letting him know that if it doesnt go away, i cant go out at all. he immediately answered how sorry he was and he hopes i get better to be able to go. i didnt answer that mail. then one hour later the group sent a text telling where they go. he wrote me right after that again asking how my stomach was, giving advice what to drink to make it go away etc. i wrote him back that im better, im leaving home in 10 minutes and if he comes too, then i"ll see him, if not happy new year.

went with the friends, he didnt appear. texted me half past 12 to say that he hopes i havent cheered new year alone and that he was watching the fireworks and happy new year for me and 'see you later'. i sent back a really happy msg just telling happy new year. around 2 i sent him a text again asking whether he still will come to see me, cause if not i"m heading home... it took him 40 mins to answer beingalmost 'hurt' (when he could not show up to cheer new year with me) that he meant to come by where i am at, but if i go home, nevermind, some other time... i did not answer and i'm determined to not text, write etc. anything at all. see what his next twisted move is... πŸ™‚

• saranee>>he is 33 yrs old he is not a kid...

Sandran712>>mentally he is a kid.And some has got to do with how he was raised as a child too.A female develops maturity faster than a guy does.A female at 33 is probably 33 or a little older in maturity where as a guy at 33 acts 10 years younger.

• Katie1982>>he didnt appear. texted me half past 12 to say that he hopes i havent cheered new year alone

Sandran712>>He sounds controlling..And with all this texting back and forth a person can get dizzy.I am thinking all the texting is suffocating a Cancer.It may not seem like it at first.Cancers get tired of all the chaos and then they have to take a long timeout.Sorta like going grocery shopping..you'll keep it up for a time and after awhile it gets tiring then you have to take a break to get some peace and quiet..I guess my question would be..what would these guys do if you did not text them?

• Sandran712>>I am thinking all the texting is suffocating a Cancer.It may not seem like it at first.Cancers get tired of all the chaos and then they have to take a long timeout.

Katie: well, he started texting, not me. i rarely text him and mostly only if we have a date or something but dont know yet exactly what time or where.

Sandran712: I guess my question would be..what would these guys do if you did not text them?

Katie: well, it is gonna come out once now, cause i really feel the absolute strenght for not contacting him...

and btw. about controlling. he didn't wanna see me for days. then once he send me a text telling he is in the centre and he is gonna eat in half an hour, i should join him. i told him i cant, some other time. he freaked out and sent me a text back telling, 'actually i thought you'd come, but you surely have something better to do...' how is that? not having time for me for days, then expecting me to go whenever he whistles... LOL

• Katie>>he is gonna eat in half an hour, i should join him. i told him i cant, some other time. he freaked out and sent me a text back telling, 'actually i thought you'd come, but you surely have something better to do...' how is that

Sandran712>>Sounds like an A Hole!! Because...when you try to take time for yourself he makes you feel guilty about it.To mention when a Cancer can get suffocated..It's true they start the ball rolling first and then they see how persistant you are at texting back.They are probably thinking they are sorry for getting it started...LOL

• Luazinha:

I saw you are going out with Libra...i get along very well with this sign..I dated a guy for almost 2 yrs who is Libra. It didnt work out because i had to move out of state for school. It was the best relationship i had. He was so sweet..and caring. oh yea...he can talk forever..never get tired of talking lol..its fun though..let me know how it is going with your Libra guys?

Whats your sign by the way?

• Katie:

About your new years eve incident its sounds so much like my guy. He made plans with me then he didnt show up..never answer my phone, didnt even inform me before.

Okay here are some updates. I kinda have these feelings the girl was not being honest with me either. She added me on facebook couple days back...but after all these i dont see her in my friends list..is it possible that she is lying ..

popeple are so complicated..

• Sandran712>>Sounds like an A Hole!! Because...when you try to take time for yourself he makes you feel guilty about it.To mention when a Cancer can get suffocated..It's true they start the ball rolling first and then they see how persistant you are at texting back.They are probably thinking they are sorry for getting it started...LOL

Katie: yes, he is kind of an A Hole. i just don't understand when people get the kick out of making you believe how important you are and then try to prove in every possible way how less they care about you. i mean i always get back to the same thought that we share with saranee, we are so straight and honest, that it is hard to handle when someone is like that.

Sandran, i wanted to ask you if you are already so nice to deal with our problems. should i think that all the great moments that were there before he changed was all just a lie and pretending?

Saranee: About your new years eve incident its sounds so much like my guy. He made plans with me then he didnt show up..never answer my phone, didnt even inform me before.

Katie: well, mine at least did NOT promise to show up, i just thought he will, cause he talked about it so much. but i did not make the mistake of calling him or anything. only asked him whether he wants to see me before i go home, that he cant later blame me. πŸ™‚

saranee: I kinda have these feelings the girl was not being honest with me either. She added me on facebook couple days back...but after all these i dont see her in my friends list..is it possible that she is lying ..

Katie: i can imagine too, that the girl is lying. i mean sure, your guy is not easy to handle, but still it is not sure that you have to put all the bad on him. i mean if he was telling the truth about him treating the girl only as a friend, and the girl really feels something more... then maybe as the girl knows about you (and not sure that the guy really told her that you are only a friend to him) than she might be tactical and try to make you confused. btw. have i missed any of your 'updates' and did something new come up? or are we still at the point where the girl talked to you and you still havent at all talked to the guy?

• Katie:

No you didnt miss any updates. I talk to the girl couple times..and like i said i believed her. Thought she was being truthful. Thats my another problem..i cant imagine if somebody take the initiative to talk to you they wont lie to you so i usually trust ppl. But for some reason now i feel like she was not being honest. So i called him yesterday(i am not in US now) i forgot about the time difference i think probably it was 2.30 in the morning there lol..so i left a voice msg telling her that the girl contacted me..and what she said. Not sure if he got that or not..you cant be sure always when you make an international call...sometimes they get the msg..sometimes dont.

So thats it...i dont expect him to call me now...i will be back in US jan 7th..lets see if he contacts me then or not.

I will keep you posted πŸ™‚

• saranee-I'm a Leo. I also went out with a leo recently and he turned out to be an A hole. Read my thread I posted, really pissed me off.

As for the libra guy he is my friend's brother in law. I've only gone out with him in a group so far. He seems nice.

I still like the cancer guy but he's not here, he doesn't get in touch often, don't know if he's just stressed or working but this Leo likes attention so my life goes on.