Why it is difficult to date a cancer?

• leldjoran: first of all thank you for your answer, it helps a lot. makes me feel crappy but if it is the true (or something close to it) at least i can harden myself towards him....

one thing i realized, that he is probably very low on self-confidence, other girls i thought about too. but i cant be sure about that.

your suggestion about going silent for a while worked already recently... i didnt give sign of life for more days... then suddenly he had time for me and offered to meet himself...

im gonna read about scorpio men too, thanks for the hint.

i have one question left right now: if it is about disappearing that makes him come back, or when i show i dont care... will it ever change? i mean will he ever get interested enough or trust me enough that things go normal (at least for a while)? or will the whole relationship be about us playing cat and mouse? or after a while, if he is sure im serious and i can be trusted and he is still interested it can get to a state where he is not all the time playing?

btw. happy new year for everyone! 🙂

• saranee: i am an aquarius

• @Saranee --- Just chanced upon your thread gal and updated myself about the current scenario with your cancer...Hmmm, confusing ain't it! The guy coming back after good 2 months and claiming to love you! Don't fall for him this time around as you know what lies ahead once you give in...wish you a very happy 2010 btw :))

@Keldjoran --- Am I glad to see you back and helping others out like before! Hope you've healed even if an iota...and that the new year brings in much happiness for you and your loved ones 🙂

• Wish all of you a very happy, fulfilled and prosperous new year 2010 ! Blessed be...everyone :))

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• keldjoran: yes, im an aquarius, but have a lot of things that are rather from virgo (ascendent or is it called in english). so im not a typical aquarius.

i know astrology does not give much for cancer-aqua relationships...

can u maybe tell me why your two 'tries' did not last long with aquas?

if im not complaining but break up simply what can i expect? silence and acceptance or coming after me cause he can't loose?

• keldjoran: sorry read your post bad, thought 3 months instead of 3 years...

another thing came up to my mind: so though you like honesty, i cant be honest and tell how i feel and be there all the time (how i would do normally, how i would think the other likes to be treated) but should be cold and not caring and you are triggered? but is there in this game real emotion too?

• Hey guys Happy New Year! its already midnight in India 🙂

Astro:

its good to see you gal...where have you been? well i am not seeing my guy anymore...it turns out that he was not being honest with me..i just found that out...anyway its a long story. Whats going on your end?

Katie:

I am aqua too..i know its hard for us to play games like this...atleast for me..

• saranee: wow, what a coincidence. 🙂 so we are really sailing in the same ship... LOL that gives me a bit a power...

and yes, i am an extremely straight and honest person with emotions too... not a surprise i get a punch in the face a lot. but still dont really feel like giving up who i am. rather suffer and learn and maybe one day find my way. 🙂

a happy new year for you all!

• Happy new year from Hawaii...We're the last time zone...last to leave 2009....Party time Saranee..2010!!!!

• Hey It's party time!! Let's dance together!! 🙂 🙂

• count me in ladies...dance we shall...!!! I'm sooo excited...just hoping 2010 will be a better year for all of us 🙂

• yeah! me hoping too..

• I am looking forward to this year...and i have this feeling its going to be a good year 🙂

Katie:

"and yes, i am an extremely straight and honest person with emotions too... not a surprise i get a punch in the face a lot. but still dont really feel like giving up who i am. "

I know exactly what you are talking about...it backfires me so many times..still cant give it up..

thats who i am...

Happy new year all

Love

• astrodame>>just hoping 2010 will be a better year for all of us 🙂

Sandran712>>Last year/2009 was so terrible for me.It started in January I got sick a couple times.Few months later I broke my left ankle.Few months after that I broke the right ankle.My son had problems with seizures for a few months..Then had a stroke.Had some more seizure problems.If it ain't one thing it's something else!...LOL

• Sandran712:

Have a Happy and Safe new year 🙂

• Bpalaith:

Hey...thanks and Happy New year to you too........... :)be safe:)be good:)

• Happy new Year! It's already the evening of the first and Hawaii hasn't even welcomed 2010 yet. I had a very interesting New Years eve. Found out my Leo friend was an ass( long story.).I met a Libra guy a few days ago-my friend's brother-in-law is visiting. I found him interesting. may go out with him for temporary distraction. He's only here for a few weeks, and we have a lot of interests in common.

I texted my cancer happy new year-he texted back right away. He didn't go out because he had to fly at 6 am the next morning.

happy new year everyone!

• katie-yes, I wondered the same thing, is there real emotion involved in the cat and mouse thing..I've learned to pull back a little bit and not invest my emotions so much. My cancer lives in another country anyway so I decided to go out with other people. I'm in love with the cancer guy but I can't sit around waiting for him to call or e-mail.