Insight and maybe a reading please?

• I'm very honored to make the acquaintance of two people in my life who share some basic personality traits (even similar online nicknames!), and who, I suspect, come very close to the person who's supposed to be "the One" for me. I wonder what's prompting me to have that impression, or if the connections I feel with them are prompted by something else entirely.

• The connections you feel with them are prompted by something else entirely.

• you could well be experiancing empathy, look into this its a fasanating subject that mayshed light and re affirm your intuition

• I have no doubt the empathy play a role here, especially with the person I've known longer, but what I'm curious about is the root cause. I'll have to ponder on the "something else entirely", as I have no clue (yet) what that is. 🙂

• You are about to go on your way, to yourself, and this is something els entirely than you had known before. Like attracts like, so the persons can help you to be on your way or they are going a similar way than you.

Just be as simple as a child. Just be again a child as you were born, as God sent you into this world. In that mirror like state you will be able to reflect that which is. Innocence is the door to knowing. Knowledge is the barrier and innocence is the bridge.