TAURUS MEN PLS HELP

• HI im a pisces woman, recently met a taurus man, please can you tell me what they are like and what they look for in a girlfriend? thanks

• Hi,

he loves you and wants to have an exchange with you. So ask him, he is more than willing to answer your questions.

• Hans,

I'm sorry to butt in here on another thread, and I hate asking for readings, but I was wondering if you could please tell me what is going on with the Taurus guy I am involved with? Does he not care about me or want a further relationship with me? Yesterday we spoke on the phone and it was all great and we were planning to go out later on. Then he text me and said he was "going to pass, sorry." It would have been better for him to tell me from the start that he could not go out instead of blowing me off the way he did (not the first time). Does he expect me to be a doormat? I let him know how upset and disappointed I was. Am i really just wasting my time thinking things are going to get better with him?

my dob 4 may 1971

his dob 2 may 1979

Could you please give me some insight, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much - Wenchie πŸ™‚

• Wenchie that is the EXACT same situation as me!! pls help us hans πŸ™‚

• Kezza333,

You will either fall head-over-heels in love with this man or you may run for your life!

The Taurus man will be attentive to your every need, protective, loving and dependable. He is the ultimate family-man and will be a good provider since this is what he MUST do! Now, before you go day-dreaming about your wedding in six months know this:

He may be a bit of a loner. He loves routine and will rarely want to do anything spontaneous. He has his favorite TV shows of which he can't miss while sitting in his favorite chair. He will be very black and white and will rarely see things the same as you. As a pisces you daydream, change your mind constantly and go with the flow and these things will drive him nuts (and he may find them a bit endearing)! He will want you to find direction or he'll tell you what you need to do to find it. "Pick something already!" will be a common theme. Most likely he will be VERY direct when it comes to intimacy. He can be romantic in the beginning but it will eventually fade. Although, he can't resist trying to give you anything/everything you want you will need to curb your appetite for excess.

He will be possessive around other men (especially ex's) and quite possibly jealous when you want to spend time out with girlfriends. And even though you need this and he knows it, he may make you feel guilty about it. He won't understand your need for alone time to re-charge and will think there's something wrong which we know there isn't! He will NEED YOU to make him feel good about himself, which can be very taxing.

We love to be needed, we know that and you will have a wonderful, fun-loving time with this man but my most important message is to NOT LOSE YOURSELF in his needs.

Good luck!

AndreaOh

Pisces married to a Taurus for 12 years and counting...

• Thankyou so much. 12 years wow thats great good on you πŸ™‚

• We are not all exactly alike! i am a Taurus and even though i do like routine i find it quite monotonous. I prefer spontaneous over lethargy by going out and being more outdoors and just getting away from things. I do care deeply for my spouse and kids and would give them the world if i could. I am one Taurean who saw that you can change from what your birth sign is to something better. You may have to give both of yours some time and do not push them as some of us hate being pushed into things; lol.

If they truly care about you they will call and want to go out with you someplace nice. Other than that some Taureans love different foods. I wish you both luck!!!

BW

• Wenchie,

that Taurus guy is projecting his mother onto you.

He does care about you, but does not want a further relationship with you.

He does not expect you to be a doormat.

You are not really just wasting your time thinking things are going to get better with him.

You will feel and be encouraged to elevate your thinking, speaking and acting to a higher level. You may also decide to make some sort of personal sacrifice. In any case, bring a strong dose of higher, spiritual love into your life and that will encourage you to do things from a higher motive than usual.

The problem is, this Taurus guy is at the time very much mindoriented, keen on success and concentration.

So be open for gifts of existence. Be more receptive. Until you regain your balance, you will not really understand and know.

• kezza333,

you should be more open for his expectations. But do not turn away from your potential trying to take in the structure and rules of the society.

It is a rebuilding of a relationship and you are trying to forget remaining outside because of fear of being inside.

• that Taurus guy is projecting his mother onto you.

He does care about you, but does not want a further relationship with you.

He does not expect you to be a doormat.

You are not really just wasting your time thinking things are going to get better with him.

You will feel and be encouraged to elevate your thinking, speaking and acting to a higher level. You may also decide to make some sort of personal sacrifice. In any case, bring a strong dose of higher, spiritual love into your life and that will encourage you to do things from a higher motive than usual.

The problem is, this Taurus guy is at the time very much mindoriented, keen on success and concentration.

So be open for gifts of existence. Be more receptive. Until you regain your balance, you will not really understand and know. But your playing safe here motivates me for another advice:

Your hope (for a family) has nothing to do with your very being.

You are projecting your originality in a far away illusion.

Get in contact with your inside.

Hi Hans,

Thank you so much for the reading, I had to put it all together here so I could look at it as a whole. Now, it has left me a little confused, so I hope it is ok to ask you for clarification. Why is he projecting his mother onto me? So he is happy to continue with the s e x but does not want to take this relationship to a level in the future? If he does not want a "real" relationship with me, how am I not wasting my time hoping for things to get better with us? I understand he's focused on his career at this time (success) but he will not want to be involved with me further in the future?

Yes I understand I need to regain balance and I understand the need to focus more on my spiritual side and developing that. I love this man and want to have him as a partner (not really looking for marriage and kids - been there done that). In what way do you mean I am playing safe? And could you please explain what you mean by "You are projecting your originality in a far away illusion."

Thank you very again, it is very much appreciated and I really hope you have the time to clear these questions up in regards to the reading.

Thanks Hans. πŸ™‚

• basically is wat im doin 4 rite now en reply to ur message u left me but thanks n why u think hes not confused ? do u know this for a fact? why do u think or say he is not the one just wondering and could u give me more insight cuz i really was looking for more details if u didint notice i had more questions that went unanswered by u ,bree

• Wenchie,

this is very common, that men are seeking to project their mother onto women, as women do project their fathers onto men. As a child we all got more or less fixed on our father or mother as the prototype for the other sex. And he was idolized by his mother and expects the same of you.

He is not happy to continue with the s e x but does want to take this relationship to a level in the future.

If he does not want a "real" relationship with me, you should move on fast.

But he will want to be involved with you further in the future.

In what way do I mean you are playing safe? You are fighting to keep at distance.

And could I explain what I mean by "You are projecting your originality in a far away illusion."?

You are disappointed but you do not want to see it. The greatest enemies of men are fear and hope. If you are disappointed now, do not hope for tomorrow, but change now, but every disappointment is there to take your illusions away, so that you can come nearer to reality.

You are born to be happy now, not in the future.

• briibrii09,

he is not confused, he is depressed. I do not know this for a fact. He is not just wondering, because he is sad about his losses of loved contacts.

I had answered all question I saw, but because you are very short in words and cryphic, maybe I could not understand all. You should try to formulate better and write out what you want to ask.

This is no competition in shorthand or sms-texting.

• Thank you very much Hans, you certainly read very well, it's scary what you pick up!!!!!

I would like to offer you a healing in return, if you would like, kind a white lighting healing that I can do for you. If you would like me to go ahead with this, I will do this over the next 4 days (coming up to a long weekend) and I have a couple of healings in front of you.

Thanks again for your time, energy and insights.

Blessings

Wenchie

• Hi Hans...I love your insight to Keez and Wenchie. I have the same EXACT issue/question about the Taurus guy i'm dating. What's your thoughts on my situation. Thanks in advance πŸ™‚

• I am a pisces woman and recently just got out of a "relationship" with a taurus. Reading your post just got me to thinking about why I dont want to get back toghether with him. Our situations are almost identical. I ignored the signs but you still have a chance. Dont get me wrong, taurus men are so sweet and just great all around. At the same time they are always PMSing. They love to be pleased and when they are not, its a real problem. They also play mind games with woman and you will stay confused most or all the time. All men are different but I would say watch yourself and don't lose yourself in him. Do your own thing because that's exactly what he is going to do.

• Yeah Im not sure what you mean Hans... But I he told me he wants to settle down and he thinks im a little too young, then he said he told me after we met he wants to be single, I think he was just a player looking for one thing, He even said he just wanted to use me but I said no id rather be friends. I realise all his talk at the beginning about how sincere and honest he is what reverse psycology and stupid me I believed it. Nevermind i got a date tonight with a scorpio man hope it goes well πŸ™‚ He seems more genuine.

• Wenchie

Thank you very much for your offer of a healing in return!

Yes, I am willing and open for you and this kind of white lighting healing that you can do for me.

Go ahead if you feel like.

In friendship

Hans-Wolfgang

• WaterBearer23,

your situation is difficult. You seem lost mistrusting life and feeling chained by life. But you yourself have imprisoned you, because you do not want to see and hear whatΒ΄s going on.

• the 5/4/79 Man:

His moon sq pluto and moon sq mars, yes he has mama issues and women make him mad. he acts out subconscious "stuff".

mars, merc, venus stellium in Aries, he's chasing what ever is "new toy" to him.

stellium oppose pluto Libra breaks up partnerships. mars oppose pluto watch out for violence here. sun oppose uranus he's arogant to boot.

mars trine neptune he can weave a fantasy of romance to woo you.

RUN LIKE HELL! I would.

Taurus Lady