The captain

• Heya captain, your thread of the whole love thing got me interested, i was curious to know something about this boy that i like, i think it could go somewhere,

I will have to try not to be afraid of love or something like that, i can try if i really want it to go somewhere.

can you see anything good happening between us? his birthday is

July 28th 1992

I and another persons are his only true friends, who know him well he is a shy boy, and it seems to me i am the one that can get most out of him in communication ways

anything you see that might be of help?

thanks again

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• This can be a good love relationship. It's like a flame that consumes the phoenix and then summons it forth again from the ashes. Metamorphosis - both for the two of you and for the relationship itself - is characteristic here. Sometimes when you two seem to have reached a dead end or a crossoroads, the magic of rebirth emerges, pushing both of you and your relationship to a higher level. A deep spiritual or developmental transformation happens then.

Your friend has a tendency towards depression and is also highly empathic with well developed psychic and intuitive ability. Though he may often withdraw into himself, it's his destiny to be a leader and participate fully in the world through the positive expression of his gifts and creative passion. Probably burning inside with artistic fire, he has to learn how to make his ideas and visions real. He must beware of insincere people who would use flattery and ego-stroking to manipulate him so he must not seek approval from others. Also he must not let his high standards and integrity keep him from the expression of his abilities. A few close friends with whom he can be himself are crucial. But fidelity may not be his forte and he could move from one love relationship to another. He can be in love with falling in love, convinced each new person is 'the one'.

You and he can have a passionate love affair while it lasts. The steam that results from your relationship can be blistering in its heat and can exert an irresistible pressure on the pair of you. Your already strong twin sexual drives are amplified by the relationship's synergy. Still, the relationship can get old very quickly unless you both work to let it grow and change. You both may tire of its predictability unless your relationship embraces periodic renewal. Otherwise it will become what neither of you wants or needs. The fire between you can either manifest as passion or aggression and combativeness, so keep any violent impulses under control. Do blow off steam occasionally, though. Use wisdom in the emotional area.

• Sounds interesting, thanks again Captain 🙂 the only problem is, i dont really know how to let him now i like him more than a friend without scaring him.

because he is a very shy boy well hes okay around me, but i still dont know.

do you have any suggestions?

sorry if this sounds like a silly question 😄

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn 🙂

• Just be his friend for now Rebecca. Don't rush him into anything - let him make the first move after he becomes sure you are his true friend.

• Just be his friend for now Rebecca. Don't rush him into anything - let him make the first move after he becomes sure you are his true friend

-x-

Okay thank you very much

Besy wishes to you captain

RebeccaAnn

• Captain i was also woundering why some people seem to think june is going to be a good month for me?

Id like to know how and why but apperently june 21st is supose to be a good day or something like that. can you see anything good in this month happening to me?

If so id like to Know. if thats Okay.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn.

• Things are going to be very interesting this month for everyone, esp. from June 26th. June 21st seems to be a day of revelation for you. Stay open to all messages and signs.

• Things are going to be very interesting this month for everyone, esp. from June 26th. June 21st seems to be a day of revelation for you. Stay open to all messages and signs.

-x-

What do you mean by revelation?

And thanks again.

x

• Captain i am really fed up at the moment, you know the friend i told you about, well i still keep thinking about her all the time, and i know you told me why but i just cant seem to Stop thinking about her, i even had dreams about her past few days whats going on?

can you help, i even called her today but she didnt reply again.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn!

• Bump!

• Bump 🙂

• I think you should take a hint from your friend not contacting you. She doesn't feel the connection like you do.

• I think you should take a hint from your friend not contacting you. She doesn't feel the connection like you do.

-x-

Okay thank you, i just found it a bit odd thats all.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• hey captain i wanted to ask for a favor. i really needa know if i should stay with my boyfriend or if i should just let it go && move on.

his birthday is july 2,1989 && my birthday is august 26,1992.

i hope yu can help me 🙂

-SARA.

• Hi,

I am highly stressed up. As I am in a big dilemma as to should I leave my hometown for further studies or not?

I am Roopashree Sharma (23/09/1990) residing in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Also, my love life is quite disturbing. There is one boy (Intials KS)

Kindly guide me in regard to my career and love life....

• Can everyone who is not RebeccaAnn please start their own thread by clicking on "Create a new topic" at the top of this page? i will then answer you there.

• Okay Captain, some one told me i have a gift you know like a bit like what you have, can you Sense something?

Maybe you could help me to use it in some way

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn 🙂

• Everyone is born psychic, RebeccaAnn. Many of us just ignore, bury or forget our ability because society frowns on the paranormal. It's really all just about relearning what once came so naturally to all of us.

• Mmm Interesting 🙂 Thanks captain for your help again

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn 😄 x