PLEASE HELP

• HI, PLEASE GIVE ME A READING ON MY LATEST AND GREATEST OF ALL RELATIONSHIPS. MY NUMBERS ARE 10-31-65, AND HIS ARE 2-19-81.

KIND REGARDS,

ASHYNIKKI

• There is a strong empathic bond here that provides mutual protection and support. With great gentleness, you Nikki will try to bring your friend's feelings out into the open and to help him dissolve the defences he has built up over the years. There is a bedrock of trust and understanding here - the relationship becomes a place to which each partner can turn for advice, empathy and support. Your friend is among the few individuals with the patience and insight to help you dig deeper into yourself. You each become the other's trustworthy mirror, reflecting back each other's feelings to be viewed.

Curiously though, passion may be absent here. As rewarding as this relationship can be, you Nikki may grow bored and long for greater intensity. Should you look elsewhere for it, your friend will retreat behind a protective wall, resolving never to give his heart so readily again. Empathy may not be enough to keep you two together. But you can learn a heckuva lot before it falls apart.

• Hello Captain may i have a reading please ?

• Virgoladii, please start your own thread and tell me what exactly it is you want to know?

• i did start my own thread ,, it goes unnoticed : ((((((( its about possible conception of internal complications ..

• thankyou kindly......

nikki