Help me decide

• Dating someone who lives with someone else. What should I do?

• I think that's something only you can decide. Morally some would say "go", but listen to your intuitions, deep down inside you'll know what the best decision is.

• I assume this 'someone else' that this person lives with is also their partner and/or spouse?

If that's the case, ask yourself why is this person dating you and still living with someone else?

Kids? Still in love? Indecisive about the relationship and wants to 'test the waters' with you before making any decisions? Considers you a fling? Wants to leave but feels obligated or guilty? Doesn't want to leave?

I suppose you should think about those questions, and more importantly exactly 'what' the two of you are to one another, and what this person's exact relationship is with the person they are living with.

Once you've figured that out, it will be much easier to find your own answers.

• you are fantastic find some one who sees that you deserve it

• Go where you will find happiness.

• Even though you may love this person.......There is someone else out there that will love you probably more.

This comes From personal Experience:

If he's cheating on her with you now..............

What makes you think that he won't do the same to you?

Don't waste your time with a loser that doesn't respect you. You deserve better.