KushikamiKiba- I need your help again

• I don´t know if you will check the old thread so I made this one new, I really need answers and I hope you feel like giving them to me

This saturday(4 days ago) I was working(makeup artist, education ends 24th this month) and I saw this really cute guy working in the store that we were borrowing clothes from. So I walked up to him at the end of it all, gave him my number and then walked away. But the thing is that I got a feeling about him, I have never done like that before but I just feelt like I had to. I didn´t say anything else than his name and he said yeah: and then I just gave him my number because he opened the piece of paper, I thought he wanted somehting else because he came out with a piece of paper and pen after I left but that was because he needed the number of the person being responsible for the whole photoshoot.

My questions are:

Will he call me/is he single?

Did he laugh or throw my number away after I left or does he keep it in his wallet ect?

Will a sms or call lead to dating and then a relationship?

Is he interested

Will I get some help from one of the models sister? She is MUA as well and he said she could help me when I´m done witht eh education.

His name is Julios, I don´t know his birthdate but mine is 11th of august 1989,

pretty please?

• Bella

Sorry if i didnt see the previous post you made.

With regards to what happened:

He is single but its mostly because a previous relationship was ended in a very painful way for him. He kept your number but i believe its only to fill up an emptiness someone has left in his heart in a way i believe he'll use you to get over the other girl. If youre asking if the model's sister can help with julios i believe yes she will, she sees what you have in a very objective way, she doesnt put emotions into her choices and so she may give you proper counsel

• Kushikamkiba please see me post under the relationship one, when you have time, thanks again!

• Kushikamkiba, please tell me what's in store for me in my lovelife lately coz just re-connected with my first love after 36 years! We're both married but felt that the spark hasn't left us despite the time and space between us! Am so confused and bothered and lost...will i just give up on us again? My DOB is aug. 22, 1959 and his is may 19, 1960. Please help!

Angela168

• My Taurus man is based overseas and we just touched bases on line through a common friend last month. It's been a rollercoaster ride ever since and I felt so in love all over again but has to hold back so I won't lead him on due to the odds against us. I am hurting and so is he, I can feel and sense his longing for us to be together again but how is it possible? So many people will get hurt in the process, but is it okay to ignore the true love we have for each other? Is it really love or guilt feelings on my part for letting him go? He tried to win me back then but I was so hurt and betrayed by his actions then to take him back. This is bigtime worry and anxiety wrecking havoc on my nerves and peace of mind!!!

Angela 168

• Is it late for us?Did I miss the chance?I let him go.I let him to decide what he wants,I didn't do anything to keep him with me.

Because,i wanted to make him a move,:/

I don't know.What should I do.

i'm virgo,asc cancer,he is libra asc saggitarius (i think)

thank you

littlemissLove

• There is never any good news for me, why can´t I meet someone like everyone else? What am I doing wrong? I just can´t understand why I can´t meet a guy that likes me...